Milly's Flowers & Events

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

$6,000 Typical Price

Milly's Flowers & Events is a wedding floral design service based in Tampa, Florida. This company is passionate about creating vibrant, innovative floral designs to enhance your special day. Using quality blooms and a natural eye, this experienced florist can bring your wedding floral dreams to life to add color, texture, and fragrance to your celebration of love.

Milly's Flowers & Events offers consultations by appointment to understand your ideas and color scheme. They will work with you to hone and perfect your design. They also offer a venue visit and floral samples so that you can be sure your final designs will suit your overall theme. Your flower arrangements can be created in a range of styles that best suit your preferences including modern, glamorous, classic, romantic, rustic, and much more. Delivery, setup, and cleanup of your arrangements is also provided for a stress-free experience. A sample of the arrangements offered by Milly's Flowers & Events include:

• Bouquets
  • Centerpieces
  • Non-floral
  • Flower wall

Other Services

In addition to creating stunning floral designs for your day, Milly's Flowers & Events also offers a wide variety of decor rentals. These include crystal candelabras, custom lighting, Chiavari chairs, luxury linens, chandeliers, and much more.

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Marina A. Married on 01/12/2020

The best florist ever

Being an out of state bride, I did extensive research on all the florists in Tampa Bay. I quickly found out that Milly is the best of the best. She went out of her way to make my vision come to life. For example, while other vendors said they cannot fulfill my ideas, Milly found a candelabra I loved from CANADA as a FLORIST. That being said, she truly cares to make her brides feel special. She didn’t say no to any unique and tricky floral decor, rather she found ways to make it become a reality. On top of her pure talent to match each bride’s style, she is kind, motivated, and a pleasure to work with. I’d choose milly’s flowers and events again and again if I could.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth W. Married on 04/06/2019

Surpassed our imagination!

Milly’s knocked it out of the park with the florals and décor for our Indian-American fusion wedding. I cared a lot about the aesthetics for our wedding and spent hours conferring with our planner on how to knit together the bright colors and detailed motifs of an Indian wedding, while leaning into our tropical outdoor setting, without having anything feel staged or over-the-top. I’ve never been obsessed with weddings, but I still find myself staring at photos of our Hindu ceremony arch (mandap) and of our outdoor reception area. Our planner managed the relationship with Milly’s for the most part, but the couple of times I spoke with her she was a friendly, easy communicator. Most tellingly, our photographer told us the flowers were the best she’d ever seen – high praise from someone who sees dozens of weddings a year. Thank you, Milly’s!
    Emma Married on 02/09/2019

Stunning Beyond Words!

I was very particular when it came to my flowers, but Milly and her team put together the most stunning arrangements I've ever seen. This review cannot even do it justice! I changed a few things along the way (some things I changed really close to the wedding date). They were very patient with me and eager to help. They wanted to make sure my vision came to life, and it totally did! I fell in love the with white Protea flower, and wanted to incorporate it into my bouquet. They warned me that these flowers were out of season, but they would try (chances were super slim of getting them so I didn't get my hopes up). They managed to get a box of them in for me and incorporated them in my bouquet, ceremony archway, and other places throughout the venue! Do yourself a favor and hire them for your big day -- you won't regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alyx & Billy
    74 photos · 01/19/2019

Rising Lotus Photography Rising Lotus Photography Wedding Photographers

Milly's Flowers is great to work with on events. They have unbelievable prices but that doesn't affect the quality of the arrangements. I would recommend Milly's Flowers to all the Brides I work with because of their attention to detail and beautiful flowers at a great price.

5700 memorial hwy Suite 119, Suite 119 Tampa, FL, 33615
813-326-8388
Location of (Milly's Flowers & Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding