701 S. Howard Avenue Suite 106-222, Tampa, FL 33606 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Event Lab No. 1

Congratulations, you're getting hitched!

Event Lab is full-service boutique agency that focuses on the flawless planning & coordination of YOUR wedding day! Our Event Designers know how important it is to understand a couple's individual style, so we always aim to be trendy, bold, and different.

Our goal is to meet + exceed all of your expectations from start to finish and make your wedding absolutely unforgettable!

Follow Event Lab No. 1 on

Event Lab No. 1 5
Event Lab No. 1 6
Event Lab No. 1 7

Ryan · Getting married on 05/19/2020

I have had the pleasure to work with Event Lab numerous times over the past few years- and their work is nothing short of spectacular. Whether it be a private party or wedding, their events are second to none. Being in the industry, it is refreshing to see an event planning company execute at the caliber they do. Rena is the type of planner that truly does work hard for her clients to bring their vision together - and demands perfection from her vendors to execute. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 04/13/2019

My dream wedding!!

Hiring Event Lab No. 1 was the best decision we made when we got engaged! Rena was an absolute pleasure to work with! Talk about AMAZING…. Seriously! She brought my dream wedding to life. We got married in Riviera Maya, Mexico just recently (April 12) and I was terrified of the challenges I would to face with attempting to plan a destination wedding.

I started working with Rena about a year before the wedding. She helped me so much… from picking the venue, going to the site visit, picking the photographer, ordering favors, invites, favor tag, communicating with the coordinator at the resort (which was a pain) … the list goes on! I am so thankful to Rena for everything she did to help us get ready for the big day! She was there for us every step of the way!

Rena has such a passion for what she does, and it really shows. Watching her work is so inspiring and I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner! I wish I had something else to plan so I could hire her again! Haha She is hands down, the BEST! We HIGHLY recommend Event Lab!!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Event Lab No. 1 8
    Event Lab No. 1 9
    Event Lab No. 1 10
  • Michelle

Michelle Klos · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfection

Event Lab No.1 is for anyone who is planning an event who doesn't want to deal with the stress of the actual planning process. Rena and team allowed me to be as involved or not involved as I wanted to be in each step of planning. For example, in planning my wedding I wanted nothing to do with "paper". Event Lab No.1 stepped in and designed amazing invitations and a seating chart to DIE for! I will drop the mic here... not only did my wedding start on time but the WHOLE WEDDING PARTY was ready EARLY!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

• How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• uDream Events
    uDream Events Wedding Caterers

WE LOVE EVENT LAB! We've worked on so many amazing events with Rena & her stellar team - from weddings to corporate parties to charity fundraisers to special events. She's got it covered. It's such a pleasure working with a planner who is organized, on point and creative. Looking forward to many more events with you and your team. Cristina - uDream Events

• 701 S. Howard Avenue, Suite 106-222 Tampa, 33606 See on map