701 S. Howard Avenue Suite 106-222, Tampa, FL 33606 Map · Phone number

About Event Lab No. 1

Congratulations, you're getting hitched!

Event Lab is full-service boutique agency that focuses on the flawless planning & coordination of YOUR wedding day! Our Event Designers know how important it is to understand a couple's individual style, so we always aim to be trendy, bold, and different.

Our goal is to meet + exceed all of your expectations from start to finish and make your wedding absolutely unforgettable!

Follow Event Lab No. 1 on

Event Lab No. 1 5
Event Lab No. 1 6
Event Lab No. 1 7

Ryan · Getting married on 05/19/2020

I have had the pleasure to work with Event Lab numerous times over the past few years- and their work is nothing short of spectacular. Whether it be a private party or wedding, their events are second to none. Being in the industry, it is refreshing to see an event planning company execute at the caliber they do. Rena is the type of planner that truly does work hard for her clients to bring their vision together - and demands perfection from her vendors to execute. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle Klos · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfection

Event Lab No.1 is for anyone who is planning an event who doesn't want to deal with the stress of the actual planning process. Rena and team allowed me to be as involved or not involved as I wanted to be in each step of planning. For example, in planning my wedding I wanted nothing to do with "paper". Event Lab No.1 stepped in and designed amazing invitations and a seating chart to DIE for! I will drop the mic here... not only did my wedding start on time but the WHOLE WEDDING PARTY was ready EARLY!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 03/16/2019

Dream beach wedding!

Hiring Event Lab was hands down the BEST decision we could have made once we got engaged. As soon as we met with Rena, we knew we were dealing with an absolute professional. She was there for us every step of the way, and paired us with the most incredible vendors to make our day perfect.

Rena was able to transform our inarticulate ramblings about our stylistic vision into the most beautiful day of our lives. I had zero stress on the wedding day, because I was confident that Rena had every little detail handled. She enabled me to truly relax (which is NOT easy for me!) and cherish each moment of the wedding weekend.

Our family and friends are STILL raving about how beautiful everything was - and we owe it all to Rena's expertise. Not only is she great at what she does, but she is a joy to be around. I miss planning with her already, and cannot wait to recommend her to everyone I know!

Thank you, Rena, from the bottom of our hearts, for the best day of our lives. We are eternally grateful!

Sent on 04/01/2019

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• uDream Events
    uDream Events Wedding Caterers

WE LOVE EVENT LAB! We've worked on so many amazing events with Rena & her stellar team - from weddings to corporate parties to charity fundraisers to special events. She's got it covered. It's such a pleasure working with a planner who is organized, on point and creative. Looking forward to many more events with you and your team. Cristina - uDream Events

• 701 S. Howard Avenue, Suite 106-222 Tampa, 33606 See on map