Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Regina as The Photographer

Let the photos tell YOUR story

I am so thrilled my work has grabbed your attention! Or maybe it was my love for good coffee and vinyl. Either way, I am passionate about telling stories and creating amazing photos for my clients and their family and friends. I am a Tampa wedding photographer and lifestyle photographer. I specialize in natural, organic moments with some stunningly directed portraits. I have been so lucky to work with amazing people that really showcased their personalities and love for each other through their weddings. I am quirky and love people who make their OWN wedding traditions. I can't wait to hear from you and get to know you guys!

I am based in Tampa, but since shooting a wedding in Estes Park I would love to call Colorado home certain months of the year so I am offering special packages that INCLUDE travel at a reasonable price for awesome photography. Call or email now to see if your date is available! (813) 610-5240 or regina@asthephotographer.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

You know you have an amazingly talented photographer when your wedding pictures bring you to tears. Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and it wouldn’t have been the same without Regina. Our personalities really clicked with Regina when we first met. She is very patient and knowledgeable about the wedding industry. She helped us with other aspects of our wedding, like giving recommendations for vendors and helping us with our timeline. She puts in a lot of work before the wedding to make her pictures flawless. One of the things I love about her is that she takes time to really know her couples. She wants to know about the details of the relationship so she can capture all the emotions. Regina was so great to work with and helped put us at ease. We also did our engagement pictures with Regina. For some reason, I was so nervous about having my picture taken but Regina made me feel so relaxed and comfortable during our session. She captured every moment on our wedding day with the perfect details. I especially love our pictures that show raw emotion and our love and excitement to be married! I have received so many wonderful compliments from friends and family on our wedding pictures. I cannot wait to display our wedding photos on every wall in our house! If you want breathtaking wedding photos and a photographer who is not only professional but fun, you need to book Regina as the Photographer!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Adrienne, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I am so thankful for such a talented, relaxed and fun photographer to work with for our engagement photos and wedding photos. My husband and I both agreed that Regina was definitely THE perfect person to hire for our wedding events. I loved all of the photos from our engagement session. She perfectly captured how we are "us" as a couple. It was also a perfect opportunity to get to know Regina and her style of photography - she is so laid-back that we were able to relax. I, admittedly, was very anxious for our engagement photos and her humor and style helped me loosen up and made for better pictures. She was a ninja in capturing photos during our wedding ceremony & reception- I didn't realize she was there but she was capturing all of the best moments. Regina is truly talented in capturing all of the special moments and I couldn't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Karyn, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits

We loved working with Regina. I love all of her photos...she has such an artistic point of view. She also made us feel at ease and comfortable throughout the whole process. I highly recommend her!

View Vendor Response

Negatives
Proofs
6 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Regina is who you want behind the lens. She is a very pleasant young lady, considerate of everyone and her portraits are magical.

I love working events with Regina! She attracts awesome couples and is always professional, personable and easy to work with. And her photos rock!

We love Regina as The Photographer! One of the wedding books she shared with me is the very first one I share with potential clients because the work is top notch! What makes an amazing photographer? Creativity, technical skill, vision, post-editing skills, stamina, the drive for excellence? Regina has all of these and more! Every wedding she has shot here has been published!

I had the pleasure to work with Regina for the first time last week. She was such a breeze! Her creative eye paired with her kind and flexible personality are great combination for any wedding day. A true professional full of ideas!

Regina is such a wonderful person who has a unique style in taking photographs. She has found a way to match beauty with affordability. She has style! I DO recommend Regina Rached Photography.

Events