Lindsay Travis Artistry

Tampa, FL View map

Lindsay Travis Artistry is a professional makeup artist and hairstylist based out of Tampa, Florida. Owner Lindsay is passionate about helping clients achieve their ideal look for their wedding day. Committed to providing exceptional service, Lindsay can help you look beautiful and have fun while doing it.

Experience
Lindsay Travis is an experienced makeup artist, having spent eight years as a manager for MAC Cosmetics. Since leaving MAC, she’s flourished as a freelance makeup artist, with her work appearing in Family Circle Magazine, Aisle Society, Vogue Italia online, Elements Magazine, and See.7 Magazine. Lindsay continually strives to expand the boundaries of her skills and creativity and is dedicated to providing her clients with the kind of high-quality service they expect from a professional.

As well as professional makeup application, Lindsay Travis Artisty offers hair styling and men's grooming services to parties of up to 18 guests. She also provides consultations and trials so that clients may discuss their beauty vision. Hair services include updos and styling, while makeup offerings include the following options:

• Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Eye makeup
  • Updos
  • Down styles
  • Braided styles

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 09/19/2020

Perfectly Stunning!

Lindsay is an absolute gem!! I fell in love with her the first time I met her. I’m no glam gal and she made me so feel relaxed during the process. She is down to earth, efficient and does stunning work. I was so happy to have her for the morning while we got ready. Words cannot express how beautiful we all looked and how perfect she was to work with. I made changes on the fly and she didn’t even blink an eye, she gave me exactly what I wanted.
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 03/07/2020

Glam squad all in one boss lady

Lindsay was so great! She is cheerful and chatty and made me feel so at ease on my wedding day. I had an all day Catholic wedding extravaganza with a church ceremony in the morning and a reception at night. Lindsay made sure my hair and make up stayed looking its best from start to finish of a long day. She made me look my best- playing up my own best features and not making me look overdone. She gave me some recommendations at my trial which helped my hair and skin look their best on my wedding day. She did such a great job! I would highly recommend her!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie D. Married on 10/19/2019

Lindsay is incredible!!!

Lindsay did an amazing job with my wedding make up and was such a huge help while we were getting ready in the bridal suite. She was also very accommodating to my early morning wedding. I whole heartily recommend her and can say that her professionalism, warm caring nature, and talent as a make up artist made me feel and look amazing on my wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Regina as The Photographer Regina as The Photographer Wedding Photographers

Lindsay is a true ARTIST with makeup! She can literally create any look your heart desires. I have worked with her at weddings, boudoir sessions and engagement sessions and the photos always turn out flawless because of her work. You need to check out and follow her Instagram to see her artistry and her website portfolio shows her wedding work. Love her personality as well, she's always upbeat and makes her clients feel that way too.

Azalea & Grace Beauty Studio Azalea & Grace Beauty Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Lindsay for many years and she has always been professional, fun, and creative. She truly loves her craft and it shows in her work!

4615 west north a street Tampa, FL, 33609

Always Available!
Location of (Lindsay Travis Artistry)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding