Sarasota, FL 34243 Map · Phone number

Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal 6
Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal 7

Sandy Coonley · Married on 12/30/2018

Professional & Excellent

My son and daughter in law were married December 2018 and Lillian Rose did the hair and makeup for 9 people. The stylists were professional yet very personable at the same time. Everyone ended up with exactly the hair and makeup that they requested. I would highly recommend using this company for your wedding!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal's reply:

Thank you Sandy for trusting my team with your daughters special day & for this amazing review ! If you ever need hair and makeup in the future please email me for a special discount! :)
  • kmckilli

Kelly · Married on 07/23/2018

Princess for the day

The communication was quick and booking was easy - all of which made planning our destination wedding a breeze. Our MUA was prompt and very friendly. She did me and my daughter's hair and makeup, without a prior run through. Even though I was nervous, my worries were unnecessary as our hair and makeup looks were exactly what we wanted. Thank you for making me (and my daughter) feel amazing on the big day!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal's reply:

What a princess you were Kelly!

It was so much fun dolling both you AND your daughter up for your big day! 75% of our brides are destination brides so we are so thankful you trusted Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal to ensure you looked and felt fabulous!

Thank you for the 5 star review & congrats again!! :)
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Um.... you're crazy if you don't book Lillian Rose Beauty for your wedding. Not only did we all feel AMAZING day of, but we had SO much fun!!

I am from out of state, and so I had to set-up my trial a few months in advance of my wedding. I was SO fortunate that I was able to be seen right away, and get the look I dreamed of! My trial probably lasted about 3 hours, because that's how much time and care she put in to making sure I looked exactly how I wanted.

All of my bridesmaids had an absolute blast, and we could literally not believe how amazing we looked! My friends range everywhere from complete non-make-up wearers, to people who have very particular needs/wants, and everyone was completely satisfied! PLUS our makeup lasted all night in the extremely humid Florida weather. We loved our entire experience AND the way we looked! If I could give 10 stars, I would. <3

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal 8
    Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal 9
    Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal 10
    Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal 11
    Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal 12

Sarah!!!!

I don't think it's even possible to contain my glee at how fun it was to style you and your bridal party on your big day! I love making brides feel less like clients and more like family on their big day so I am so happy to hear that everyone had so much fun!

Thank you for this review, these beautiful photos and I look forward to watching how you and your hubby take on the world!! :)

Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15