Sarasota, FL 34243 Map · Phone number

Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal 7
  • kmckilli

Kelly · Married on 07/23/2018

Princess for the day

The communication was quick and booking was easy - all of which made planning our destination wedding a breeze. Our MUA was prompt and very friendly. She did me and my daughter's hair and makeup, without a prior run through. Even though I was nervous, my worries were unnecessary as our hair and makeup looks were exactly what we wanted. Thank you for making me (and my daughter) feel amazing on the big day!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Um.... you're crazy if you don't book Lillian Rose Beauty for your wedding. Not only did we all feel AMAZING day of, but we had SO much fun!!

I am from out of state, and so I had to set-up my trial a few months in advance of my wedding. I was SO fortunate that I was able to be seen right away, and get the look I dreamed of! My trial probably lasted about 3 hours, because that's how much time and care she put in to making sure I looked exactly how I wanted.

All of my bridesmaids had an absolute blast, and we could literally not believe how amazing we looked! My friends range everywhere from complete non-make-up wearers, to people who have very particular needs/wants, and everyone was completely satisfied! PLUS our makeup lasted all night in the extremely humid Florida weather. We loved our entire experience AND the way we looked! If I could give 10 stars, I would. <3

Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal 8
    Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal 9
    Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal 10
    Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal 11
    Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal 12
  • Tarra

Tarra · Married on 06/28/2018

Lillian Rose was amazing. I flew down to FL a few months before my wedding and Lillian was able to fit me in her calendar for a trail that ended up taking over 3 hours as we tried to figure out how my hair would look. She and I traded pictures and ideas back and forth until the day-of. That morning Lillian and Savannah arrived early and were ready to work! We got all the girls and mothers worked out quick and they all looked gorgeous! Then came my time and Lillian was spot on. She accepted "advice" from my MOH easily and made sure that we had the perfect coloring and i just glowed!! When it came to hair she took her time and made my wedding hair dreams come true. I could not have asked for a better beauty vendor to work with on my day. She was so easy to talk to and made my day that much brighter! I loved having her and Savannah there with me on my wedding day.

Lillian Rose Beauty & Bridal FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15