Lindsay Travis Artistry Reviews

35 | Tampa, FL

35 Reviews for Lindsay Travis Artistry

35 Lindsay Travis Artistry Reviews

Alex · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Lindsay is amazing! She did all the ladies' makeup for my friend's & brother's wedding. She was very professional and personable and made us feel super comfortable. She took the time to be clear on what type of look we were looking for and executed it beautifully! We all looked great and our makeup lasted throughout the night, tears and all! I would definitely recommend her for a wedding or other special event!

Lindsay Travis Artistry 1

Lindsay · Married on 09/29/2018

Lindsay was absolutely wonderful! She made everyone look so good and feel so comfortable! She is seriously so sweet and will listen to whatever you want on your day!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review, Lindsay! It was so nice to get to know you over the past several months and I loved meeting your family! Your nieces may have given me a slight baby fever, lol! Congratulations and thank you for such a great morning! I hope everything turned out PERFECT! <3

Brianan · Married on 06/16/2018

Lindsay is an amazing makeup artist AND person! She made my bridesmaids and I all look stunning and we ALL had the best, most memorable experience with her. She is hands down one of the best and as a makeup artist myself, I have never trusted any other artist besides Lindsay to do my makeup especially on the biggest day of my life. She is incredible!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Lindsay Travis Artistry 2
    Lindsay Travis Artistry 3

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Bri, thank you SO much for your review! Your wedding was one for the books and Katie and I had a fabulous time meeting your friends and family in PA! Love you <3

Annie · Married on 05/06/2018

Look no further! Lindsay did the make up for me and my friends at our weddings. She is basically part of our posse now! She did my bridal make-up and it looked perfect the entire day/night. Even with 100% humidity at an entirely outdoor wedding, it stayed flawless. I may have felt sweaty, but my face didn't show it. She was very fun to work with, and she even joined in with a lot of the fun (and very intimate) stories we had to share. :)

Sent on 05/13/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Annie -- your wedding was a trip!! But after doing everyone's makeup for Brianna's wedding I knew yours would be just as hilarious and fun! Everything looked perfect and I even told my friends about your cool tropical flowers... Enjoy married life!! <3

Alexa · Married on 03/24/2018

Lindsay is the best!! She is quick to respond, arrived early, and did an amazing job with hair and makeup! She is very sweet and professional. I could not have imagined having anyone else for my wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Alexa, thank you so much for your kind words! I loved being a part of your family for the day! Tell your mom I said hey, lol! Cheers to a happy and beautiful marriage!

Heidi · Married on 03/04/2018

Thank you Lindsay!! What a talented artist Lindsay is!! She created our beautiful hair and makeup for my wedding day and I couldn’t have been happier!!! We received many compliments and she made me feel absolutely beautiful!! Thanks again!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Thanks Heidi! You and your daughter were awesome, and I was so happy i could be a part of your day..I hope you guys had fun at your beach party and enjoy your time traveling the state together! PS- thanks for the Pandora suggestion, It's my new favorite station :)

Rhiannon · Married on 02/24/2018

All I have to say is WOW. If you don’t book Lindsay for your wedding makeup artist, better yet for ANY kind of makeup you will be missing out! She was flexible in all the changes I made from my hair to the time to the location AND even my makeup a few days before my wedding day (scary). She was responsive & such a sweetheart about all of it! Super open minded and made me look and feel my best on my wedding day. Lindsay is such a talented artist and if I had to redo everything I’d chose her again!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Rhiannon, thank you so much for your sweet review! I really enjoyed working with your group and I was SUPER excited about the hair and makeup we ended up going with... I can't wait to see your photos! Good luck with your move!!

Austin · Married on 02/17/2018

Lindsay is the best! She did my bridal makeup, and did an absolutely fantastic job. My makeup looked flawless, and she's also just super fun and sweet. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Austin, thank you so much for your kind words! I loved working with you ladies.. jllian kept me updated all night and the evening looked like so much fun! Congratulations again!

Sarah · Married on 02/14/2018

Lindsay did an excellent job for my wedding hair and makeup. I wanted a natural look and she nailed it. I showed her some "inspiration" pictures and she brought my thoughts to life. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting professional hair and makeup services for a special event.

Kimberly · Married on 11/18/2017

Lindsay is amazing!! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! She not only did my make-up for my wedding but also for our engagement pictures and my boudoir shoot. I will definitely be using her in the future!

Kimberly · Married on 11/18/2017

Lindsay was amazing to work with! She was very responsive and easy to talk to. She felt like a friend that I had known for years!

Juliet · Married on 10/21/2017

Lindsay was great! She is enthusiastic, kind and talented! I loved my hair and makeup! This little pixie came in and performed magic and made me feel great for my wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Juliet you were a bride sent from above!! Thank you for letting me play with your hair and makeup, and thank you for opening a new door for me! I had a great time with you. Enjoy newlywed life and cheers to the future!

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Lindsay was amazing, the makeup came out fantastic better than I could
    Ever have imagined. She was so patient answering all my questions throughout the year. She was professional and so kind, I would definitely recommend her for your wedding makeup 100%!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids! I enjoyed being a part of your big day.. hope Mexico was a blast!

Andrea · Married on 06/02/2017

Lindsay did our makeup for my daughter's wedding and was wonderful to work with. We had an appointment for a trial run that we had to cancel at the last minute and she was very understanding. She is very professional and her work is outstanding.

Melody · Married on 05/21/2017

Lindsay has done my make up for several events now and each time I'm not just incredibly pleased with her work but she continues to blow me away with her creativity! From date night makeup to special effects makeup... she is absolutely amazing and always a professional. I won't use anyone else for my special events!! ????

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

I have to say I love Lindsay's work. I've watched her grow as a MUA and now I wouldn't ask for anyone else. I didn't even do a bridal trial with her because I knew she'd nail it on the first try, and she did. She belongs in Hollywood with the stars !!!

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2017

I had the privilege of having Lindsay do my bridesmaids and my makeup for my wedding last weekend and I cannot speak highly enough of her! She did an amazing job and the makeup lasted all day despite the heat. Everyone loved their makeup and felt ready and confident for my big day! She is also very relaxed and personable which was a huge plus. Thanks Lindsay!

Krista · Married on 04/22/2017

I absolutely loved Lindsay! She was very professional, had great communication, and the bridal party look gorgeous!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Krista!!! You were a pleasure to work with! Have a blast in Costa Rica!

Cara · Married on 04/17/2017

Lindsay was absolutely amazing. She's responsive to emails, flexible when I wanted to add more people and generally just very easy to deal with. She made me and my bridesmaids look like bombshells and she was a blast to hang out with! I was able to fit a trial in with her even on a very tight travel schedule, she understood exactly what i wanted, and we were ahead of schedule on my wedding day. Don't think about it, just book her!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Cara, thank you so much for your kind review and THANK YOU for making my job fun!!!! I had a blast with you and your family! Cheers to a beautiful marriage.

Taylor · Married on 04/15/2017

I wish I could give you more than 5 stars. You were amazing and I'm so thankful you were able to play such a huge role in our wedding!

Jess · Married on 04/01/2017

I was a DIFFICULT bride. I changed my lipstick a thousand times over the course of two appointments only to end up with the original. A bridesmaid flaked and another was incredibly late. Lindsay was incredibly patient throughout and did an AMAZING job!!

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 01/21/2017

Lindsay is simply amazing! Not only was she my make up artist for the best day of my life she was also a guest. I don't usually wear a lot of make up and Lindsay knew that; she made me feel comfortable with the products she used and I trusted her. She touched me up and made me look spectacular throughout the evening and because I had such a large party she brought someone who was just as amazing to assist her so that we stayed on schedule. I used Lindsay Artistry for my engagement photos and my wedding and it was the best decision. She will come as your make up artist and leave as a friend. I recommend Lindsay to everyone.

Trisha · Married on 12/10/2016

I have known Lindsay for roughly 20 years now and have always loved her! From her bubbly, charming personality to her welcoming and personable professionalism, she truly is the total package! I have enjoyed watching Lindsay's professional make-up career flourish and am beyond lucky to have utilized her services on my wedding day! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Julia · Married on 11/19/2016

Would definitely recommend Lindsay for your makeup needs. She was super awesome to communicate with, and to my surprise she was happy to hear my loads of details and quirks and inspiration, so she understood my vision. I felt like I was in good hands after our trial, and she made me and my girls into beautiful princesses for my big day. Thanks!