33 Reviews for Lindsay Travis Artistry

Consultations (1)
Hair (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
33 Lindsay Travis Artistry Reviews

Look no further! Lindsay did the make up for me and my friends at our weddings. She is basically part of our posse now! She did my bridal make-up and it looked perfect the entire day/night. Even with 100% humidity at an entirely outdoor wedding, it stayed flawless. I may have felt sweaty, but my face didn't show it. She was very fun to work with, and she even joined in with a lot of the fun (and very intimate) stories we had to share. :)

Profile Picture Annie, 5/6/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Lindsay is the best!! She is quick to respond, arrived early, and did an amazing job with hair and makeup! She is very sweet and professional. I could not have imagined having anyone else for my wedding!

Profile Picture Alexa, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you Lindsay!! What a talented artist Lindsay is!! She created our beautiful hair and makeup for my wedding day and I couldn’t have been happier!!! We received many compliments and she made me feel absolutely beautiful!! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Heidi, 3/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

All I have to say is WOW. If you don’t book Lindsay for your wedding makeup artist, better yet for ANY kind of makeup you will be missing out! She was flexible in all the changes I made from my hair to the time to the location AND even my makeup a few days before my wedding day (scary). She was responsive & such a sweetheart about all of it! Super open minded and made me look and feel my best on my wedding day. Lindsay is such a talented artist and if I had to redo everything I’d chose her again!

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 2/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup

Lindsay is the best! She did my bridal makeup, and did an absolutely fantastic job. My makeup looked flawless, and she's also just super fun and sweet. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Austin, 2/17/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Lindsay did an excellent job for my wedding hair and makeup. I wanted a natural look and she nailed it. I showed her some "inspiration" pictures and she brought my thoughts to life. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting professional hair and makeup services for a special event.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay is amazing!! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! She not only did my make-up for my wedding but also for our engagement pictures and my boudoir shoot. I will definitely be using her in the future!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was amazing to work with! She was very responsive and easy to talk to. She felt like a friend that I had known for years!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was great! She is enthusiastic, kind and talented! I loved my hair and makeup! This little pixie came in and performed magic and made me feel great for my wedding!

Profile Picture Juliet, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lindsay was amazing, the makeup came out fantastic better than I could
Ever have imagined. She was so patient answering all my questions throughout the year. She was professional and so kind, I would definitely recommend her for your wedding makeup 100%!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lindsay is amazing! She did all the ladies' makeup for my friend's & brother's wedding. She was very professional and personable and made us feel super comfortable. She took the time to be clear on what type of look we were looking for and executed it beautifully! We all looked great and our makeup lasted throughout the night, tears and all! I would definitely recommend her for a wedding or other special event!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay did our makeup for my daughter's wedding and was wonderful to work with. We had an appointment for a trial run that we had to cancel at the last minute and she was very understanding. She is very professional and her work is outstanding.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay has done my make up for several events now and each time I'm not just incredibly pleased with her work but she continues to blow me away with her creativity! From date night makeup to special effects makeup... she is absolutely amazing and always a professional. I won't use anyone else for my special events!! ????

Profile Picture Melody, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have to say I love Lindsay's work. I've watched her grow as a MUA and now I wouldn't ask for anyone else. I didn't even do a bridal trial with her because I knew she'd nail it on the first try, and she did. She belongs in Hollywood with the stars !!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Makeup

I had the privilege of having Lindsay do my bridesmaids and my makeup for my wedding last weekend and I cannot speak highly enough of her! She did an amazing job and the makeup lasted all day despite the heat. Everyone loved their makeup and felt ready and confident for my big day! She is also very relaxed and personable which was a huge plus. Thanks Lindsay!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely loved Lindsay! She was very professional, had great communication, and the bridal party look gorgeous!

Profile Picture Krista, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lindsay was absolutely amazing. She's responsive to emails, flexible when I wanted to add more people and generally just very easy to deal with. She made me and my bridesmaids look like bombshells and she was a blast to hang out with! I was able to fit a trial in with her even on a very tight travel schedule, she understood exactly what i wanted, and we were ahead of schedule on my wedding day. Don't think about it, just book her!

Profile Picture Cara, 4/17/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

I wish I could give you more than 5 stars. You were amazing and I'm so thankful you were able to play such a huge role in our wedding!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a DIFFICULT bride. I changed my lipstick a thousand times over the course of two appointments only to end up with the original. A bridesmaid flaked and another was incredibly late. Lindsay was incredibly patient throughout and did an AMAZING job!!

Profile Picture Jess, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lindsay is simply amazing! Not only was she my make up artist for the best day of my life she was also a guest. I don't usually wear a lot of make up and Lindsay knew that; she made me feel comfortable with the products she used and I trusted her. She touched me up and made me look spectacular throughout the evening and because I had such a large party she brought someone who was just as amazing to assist her so that we stayed on schedule. I used Lindsay Artistry for my engagement photos and my wedding and it was the best decision. She will come as your make up artist and leave as a friend. I recommend Lindsay to everyone.

Profile Picture User6395187, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have known Lindsay for roughly 20 years now and have always loved her! From her bubbly, charming personality to her welcoming and personable professionalism, she truly is the total package! I have enjoyed watching Lindsay's professional make-up career flourish and am beyond lucky to have utilized her services on my wedding day! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Profile Picture Trisha, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Would definitely recommend Lindsay for your makeup needs. She was super awesome to communicate with, and to my surprise she was happy to hear my loads of details and quirks and inspiration, so she understood my vision. I felt like I was in good hands after our trial, and she made me and my girls into beautiful princesses for my big day. Thanks!

Profile Picture Julia, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

SERIOUSLY, BOOK HER NOW! Lindsay Travis is not only an insanely talented makeup artist, she is a SWEETHEART! Lindsay really takes pride in her work and took the time to create a unique look for each person in my wedding party (including mother of the bride and mother of the groom). Since my wedding in November, I have used Lindsay for other events and I plan to use her for all my future makeup looks.

Profile Picture Casey, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lindsay was thebomb.com!! Super professional and she did a beautiful job on every single lady :)). Thanks for making us glam Lindsay! ??

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews