Lindsay Travis Artistry Reviews

Lindsay Travis Artistry 1
Lindsay Travis Artistry 2
Lindsay Travis Artistry 3

Alex · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Lindsay is amazing! She did all the ladies' makeup for my friend's & brother's wedding. She was very professional and personable and made us feel super comfortable. She took the time to be clear on what type of look we were looking for and executed it beautifully! We all looked great and our makeup lasted throughout the night, tears and all! I would definitely recommend her for a wedding or other special event!

Lindsay Travis Artistry 4
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Pierce · Married on 12/04/2018

Lindsay is amazing!!

Lindsay is amazing! Don't wait to book her! She is capable of creating the look that you want. I contacted her very close to my wedding day and she worked with me to fit a trial in and was able to book my day. She is flexible and with just a couple of idea pictures I had pulled together, created the perfect wedding day look for me!

I am so grateful to have found her, she did my makeup as well as my sister's and one of my friend's, and gave us all exactly what we wanted! She made us all feel comfortable and kept us talking and laughing the entire time. That may not seem like much, but it really helped keep the nerves at bay that can come with your wedding day.

I am so grateful for Lindsay!

Kirstin · Married on 11/30/2018

Perfect Wedding Day Hair and Make Up

Lindsay was so amazing! I don’t normally wear make up, so I was a little nervous going into my trial, but she did an incredible job. She listened to everything I asked for and put it into real life. It meant a lot to me to have make up on- not so little it didn’t show- but still be comfortable- and she made that happen. She was also very patient when it came to my hair, I have a lot of it and had her change it a few times in the trial until it turned out exactly how I wanted. It was perfect! Day of my hair and make up held all night- multiple people noted that from my pictures at the end of the night! I was traveling to Tampa for the wedding and she was so great coordinating a trial and was very responsive. She also had timing down perfectly so we actually had a little down time before we had to leave, while staying for touch ups. 100% recommend to all! (Don’t have a close face picture yet, but I’ll include one that shows my hair! Thanks again Lindsay!)

• User3172248 · Recently married

the best MUA for your special day

Lindsay is the best MUA you could book for your wedding!! My makeup and the bridal party's makeup was flawless thanks to her. She is the most talented MUA you will find, I promise you. Her artistry is unmatched.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2018

Lindsay was beyond perfect!

My day was absolutely perfect due to Lindsay! She is kind, knowledgeable and AMAZING! at what she does. Everyone looked so gorgeous and fresh. She was in the room all day with us and made the day feel so fun and relaxed. From the start she was professional and prompt with email and communication. I literally am speechless every time I see myself in my wedding photos! I could not have dreamt for anything more. Simply the best! ❤️

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Liz!!! Thank you for being such an amazing, relaxed, and confident bride. I LOVED every second of working with your group! I can't wait to see how your photos turned out, I'm sure they were perfection! Hope you guys had a great time in Disney!

Carlie Hamon · Married on 10/21/2018

She is amazing in every way!

Lindsay is amazing! She did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup for my wedding day! She is very personable and very pleasant to be around. I love her style! Super happy I went with Lindsay for my special day couldn’t imagine it going any better then it did!!!

• Carianne

Carianne · Married on 10/20/2018

She’s amazing!!

Lindsay is so sweet, fun, easy going, and does an amazing job. I felt like the most beautiful bride and so did my bridesmaids and mom and even grandma! We are so thankful for her doing such a great job and I highly recommend her!!! She was so good and so was her assistant, Simone! Book her! I promise you won’t be disappointed:)

Sent on 12/05/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Thank you times ten for having Simone and I on your big day! You, your family, and your friends were all an amazing group to work with! Ending my day watching a dance party always makes "work" a little more fun, ha!! Cheers to married life and congratulations again

Lindsay · Married on 09/29/2018

Lindsay was absolutely wonderful! She made everyone look so good and feel so comfortable! She is seriously so sweet and will listen to whatever you want on your day!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review, Lindsay! It was so nice to get to know you over the past several months and I loved meeting your family! Your nieces may have given me a slight baby fever, lol! Congratulations and thank you for such a great morning! I hope everything turned out PERFECT! <3

Brianan · Married on 06/16/2018

Lindsay is an amazing makeup artist AND person! She made my bridesmaids and I all look stunning and we ALL had the best, most memorable experience with her. She is hands down one of the best and as a makeup artist myself, I have never trusted any other artist besides Lindsay to do my makeup especially on the biggest day of my life. She is incredible!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Lindsay Travis Artistry 5
    Lindsay Travis Artistry 6

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Bri, thank you SO much for your review! Your wedding was one for the books and Katie and I had a fabulous time meeting your friends and family in PA! Love you <3

Annie · Married on 05/06/2018

Look no further! Lindsay did the make up for me and my friends at our weddings. She is basically part of our posse now! She did my bridal make-up and it looked perfect the entire day/night. Even with 100% humidity at an entirely outdoor wedding, it stayed flawless. I may have felt sweaty, but my face didn't show it. She was very fun to work with, and she even joined in with a lot of the fun (and very intimate) stories we had to share. :)

Sent on 05/13/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Annie -- your wedding was a trip!! But after doing everyone's makeup for Brianna's wedding I knew yours would be just as hilarious and fun! Everything looked perfect and I even told my friends about your cool tropical flowers... Enjoy married life!! <3

Alexa · Married on 03/24/2018

Lindsay is the best!! She is quick to respond, arrived early, and did an amazing job with hair and makeup! She is very sweet and professional. I could not have imagined having anyone else for my wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Alexa, thank you so much for your kind words! I loved being a part of your family for the day! Tell your mom I said hey, lol! Cheers to a happy and beautiful marriage!

Heidi · Married on 03/04/2018

Thank you Lindsay!! What a talented artist Lindsay is!! She created our beautiful hair and makeup for my wedding day and I couldn’t have been happier!!! We received many compliments and she made me feel absolutely beautiful!! Thanks again!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Thanks Heidi! You and your daughter were awesome, and I was so happy i could be a part of your day..I hope you guys had fun at your beach party and enjoy your time traveling the state together! PS- thanks for the Pandora suggestion, It's my new favorite station :)

Rhiannon · Married on 02/24/2018

All I have to say is WOW. If you don’t book Lindsay for your wedding makeup artist, better yet for ANY kind of makeup you will be missing out! She was flexible in all the changes I made from my hair to the time to the location AND even my makeup a few days before my wedding day (scary). She was responsive & such a sweetheart about all of it! Super open minded and made me look and feel my best on my wedding day. Lindsay is such a talented artist and if I had to redo everything I’d chose her again!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Rhiannon, thank you so much for your sweet review! I really enjoyed working with your group and I was SUPER excited about the hair and makeup we ended up going with... I can't wait to see your photos! Good luck with your move!!

Austin · Married on 02/17/2018

Lindsay is the best! She did my bridal makeup, and did an absolutely fantastic job. My makeup looked flawless, and she's also just super fun and sweet. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Austin, thank you so much for your kind words! I loved working with you ladies.. jllian kept me updated all night and the evening looked like so much fun! Congratulations again!

Sarah · Married on 02/14/2018

Lindsay did an excellent job for my wedding hair and makeup. I wanted a natural look and she nailed it. I showed her some "inspiration" pictures and she brought my thoughts to life. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting professional hair and makeup services for a special event.

Kimberly · Married on 11/18/2017

Lindsay is amazing!! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! She not only did my make-up for my wedding but also for our engagement pictures and my boudoir shoot. I will definitely be using her in the future!

Kimberly · Married on 11/18/2017

Lindsay was amazing to work with! She was very responsive and easy to talk to. She felt like a friend that I had known for years!

Juliet · Married on 10/21/2017

Lindsay was great! She is enthusiastic, kind and talented! I loved my hair and makeup! This little pixie came in and performed magic and made me feel great for my wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Juliet you were a bride sent from above!! Thank you for letting me play with your hair and makeup, and thank you for opening a new door for me! I had a great time with you. Enjoy newlywed life and cheers to the future!

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Lindsay was amazing, the makeup came out fantastic better than I could
    Ever have imagined. She was so patient answering all my questions throughout the year. She was professional and so kind, I would definitely recommend her for your wedding makeup 100%!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids! I enjoyed being a part of your big day.. hope Mexico was a blast!

Andrea · Married on 06/02/2017

Lindsay did our makeup for my daughter's wedding and was wonderful to work with. We had an appointment for a trial run that we had to cancel at the last minute and she was very understanding. She is very professional and her work is outstanding.

Melody · Married on 05/21/2017

Lindsay has done my make up for several events now and each time I'm not just incredibly pleased with her work but she continues to blow me away with her creativity! From date night makeup to special effects makeup... she is absolutely amazing and always a professional. I won't use anyone else for my special events!! ????

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

I have to say I love Lindsay's work. I've watched her grow as a MUA and now I wouldn't ask for anyone else. I didn't even do a bridal trial with her because I knew she'd nail it on the first try, and she did. She belongs in Hollywood with the stars !!!

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2017

I had the privilege of having Lindsay do my bridesmaids and my makeup for my wedding last weekend and I cannot speak highly enough of her! She did an amazing job and the makeup lasted all day despite the heat. Everyone loved their makeup and felt ready and confident for my big day! She is also very relaxed and personable which was a huge plus. Thanks Lindsay!

Krista · Married on 04/22/2017

I absolutely loved Lindsay! She was very professional, had great communication, and the bridal party look gorgeous!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Lindsay Travis Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Krista!!! You were a pleasure to work with! Have a blast in Costa Rica!