Iza's Flowers

Pinellas Park, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Iza’s Flowers, Inc. is a florist in Pinellas Park, Florida, who excels at creating arrangements for weddings. The owner, Iza, creates designs to suit the couple’s preferences but also the season, her own style, and the wedding setting. Iza’s Flowers, Inc. is very customer-focused, and may follow industry trends or keep things simple. Book a consultation to run through the specifics of what you’re thinking but also what the offerings include.

Iza’s Flowers, Inc. is willing to travel a bit for clients; they serve Pinellas County and would go to Tampa’s suburbs as well. They’ve got the delivery, setup, cleanup, event design, and consultations under control. Floral arrangement types include classic, country, eclectic, and glamorous. Services and offerings include:

• Bouquets
  • Corsages
  • Non-floral
  • Flower petals

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$199

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$41

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Kirsten
    Kirsten K. Married on 04/02/2022

Iza is AMAZING!! 10/10 Recommend!

Iza is absolutely amazing! The entire process from start to finish was seamless with her. Iza took my flower and wedding decor ideas, made it a reality and even more beautiful than I could have imagined. The decor and the flowers were absolutely stunning. It also unexpectedly rained on our wedding day and Iza brought an extra arch for inside and decorated it perfectly. It meant so much that she went out of her way to make our day extra special amid unforeseen circumstances! Iza was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!!
  • Janelle
    Janelle B. Married on 02/27/2022

Iza is amazing!!

Iza is absolutely amazing! She turned my venue into a dream with her beautiful flowers. She was so responsive and helpful/ patient with me when I wanted to change my flowers two months before my wedding. She took what I said I wanted, without having pictures, and made it come to life. I had so many compliments on not only how beautiful the flowers were but how good they smelled. She guided me in such an honest way of what I truly needed for florals for the wedding and I’m so thankful for her!

Iza's Flowers's reply:

Janelle- you are so kind !! Thank you so much for your sweet, kind words!! Thank you for being so amazing through the planning process and I am so excited that you loved everything we designed for you!! Huge congratulations to you both!! We simply can’t wait to see the rest of your photos !! Xo Iza
  • Havala
    Havala B. Married on 02/05/2022

Iza is so kind!

Iza went above and beyond in ways that I cannot even explain. I fell in love either her arrangements on Instagram and was so excited when we were finally able to book with her. She is super knowledgeable and kind! Her flowers made my wedding look exactly how I wanted!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

12 photos · 07/14/2021
  • Ashley & Wayne
    51 photos · 06/10/2017

Amber McWhorter Photography Amber McWhorter Photography Wedding Photographers

By far some of the best floral arrangements I have seen. I highly recommend Iza!

Rising Lotus Photography Rising Lotus Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE Iza's Flowers!!!! As a photographer I am a fan of beautiful floral and Iza's arrangements are STUNNING!!!! Love, love, love her work and her professionalism. Highly recommend.

Chantilly Cakes Chantilly Cakes Wedding Cakes

Love Iza! She has a very special gift that she brings to all her weddings. The work she has done on my cakes is awesome. I know when she is the florist doing the flowers my brides are going to be very happy. Her attention to detail is overwhelming. I love working with Iza's Flowers. I highly recommend her for any ocassion.

4940 72nd Ave N Ste 100 Pinellas Park, FL, 33781
727-525-8024
Location of (Iza's Flowers)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding