Iza's Flowers Reviews

Iza's Flowers 7
  • Angela

Angela Omoike · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend

Izabela from Iza Flowers was hands down THEE BEST florist we have ever met! The shop is amazingly decorated, so warm, inviting and comfortable! The moment we met her we knew SHE WAS IT! We described our likings, wants, and showed some inspiration photos. Izabela took notes, communicated along the way, and really took our dreams of our wedding day and made them a reality! They pulled everything together! It’s incredible! Not only did we think it was perfect, but our family & guest could not give more compliments on our flowers, candles, centerpieces, our arch on the beach, and how sweetly you decorated our cake with fresh flowers! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! XO

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Iza's Flowers 8
    Iza's Flowers 9
    Iza's Flowers 10
    Iza's Flowers 11
  • Langlie

Langlie Rica · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely beautiful! From flowers to minor decor!

I knew what I wanted for my wedding, but when I walked down that aisle, I was blown away by how beautiful all of the flower arrangements were leading to the stunning altar. Then when I walked into the ballroom I was again blown away by the pleasant aroma of hydrangeas and the sight of such beautiful table decor. Isa was so easy working with and made my wedding a dream!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Iza's Flowers 24
  • Courtney

Courtney Sterling · Married on 04/13/2019

Sweet Iza!

Where do I even start with sweet Iza and her amazing floral team. From the moment we met Iza, she felt like a longtime friend. She listened to exactly what we envisioned and made it come to life! Our wedding and reception were romantic, sweet, and absolutely beautiful thanks to Iza. Her pricing was extremely competitive and she went above and beyond to make our wedding a beautiful event. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SWEET LADY!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Iza's Flowers 25
    Iza's Flowers 26
    Iza's Flowers 27
    Iza's Flowers 28
    Iza's Flowers 29
  • Heather

Heather Dowler Robinson · Married on 04/06/2019

I've never seen flowers so perfect and so gorgeous!

LOVED all of our flowers for the ceremony and reception. Exceeded my exceptions in value and quality. Affordable, but such high quality service and product. Seriously, I haven't seen flowers so perfect. I kept saying ALL DAY "WOW.....these flowers are so pretty".

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Iza's Flowers 30
    Iza's Flowers 31
    Iza's Flowers 32
    Iza's Flowers 33
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 02/22/2019

Breathtaking, whimsical

My flower budget wasn’t very larg and Iza worked with me and hand delivered my flowers & girls bouquets to the hotel so I could meet her. It was gorgeous beyond words!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Iza's Flowers 34
  • Becca

Becca Megay · Married on 01/26/2019

Gorgeous!!

Iza's did an incredible job on our flowers and decor!! The flowers were really important to us and turned out so beautiful! Iza's also provided wall and ceiling draping and lighting. It made the deck that we got married on look so soft and romantic. They were very accommodating and worked with us on our proposal to get exactly what we wanted. Can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Iza's Flowers 35
    Iza's Flowers 36
    Iza's Flowers 37
    Iza's Flowers 38
  • Nicole

Nicole Fischer · Married on 01/19/2019

Iza's brought everything together!

Iza's did flowers and draping for our wedding. Everything Iza touches is perfect and beautiful. It was't until I met with her that I really started to see things come together. She took my ideas and made them a perfect fit for me and our venue. She was even so knowledgeable about our venue that she recommended additional draping that was needed to hide a section of the space that would be flipped during cocktail hour. Iza was easy to work with and the arrangements she created helped to make our wedding day a dream!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Iza's Flowers 39
    Iza's Flowers 40
    Iza's Flowers 41
    Iza's Flowers 42
    Iza's Flowers 43

Iza's Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole for this sweet review ❤️ You were truly so wonderful to work with and I loved designing for you. Thank you for choosing Iza’s Flowers, Inc and Congratulations again!!
  • Nerina

Nerina · Married on 12/15/2018

So. Beautiful.

Iza is absolutely AMAZING! She is so talented and creative. We brought some ideas from Pinterest for our wedding and she worked with us to provide options within our budget. She also helped us repurpose flowers from the ceremony to the reception. We also rented the candles and chargers from her. On the day of the wedding, her staff was incredibly friendly, efficient, and handled all the setup and teardown. The outcome was so much more than we ever imagined - soft shades of whites, greens and grays combined with beautiful “wedding glow” from the candles - the way everything was displayed was gorgeous. We also did some flowers and lanterns from Iza for our rehearsal dinner :) Thank you to Iza and her staff for making our day so incredibly beautiful!
    📷: Lifelong Photography Studio

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Iza's Flowers 44
    Iza's Flowers 45
    Iza's Flowers 46

maryann · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply beautiful

Being a out of state bride means you must place a lot of trust in your Vendor, I contacted Iza in April of 2017 and sent flowers to a friend, we'll they were spectacular and I knew Iza's Florist was the one. My wedding flowers exceeded my expectations, she read my mind and created an amazing scene for my beach wedding .

Sent on 12/13/2018

Cristine · Married on 08/18/2018

Iza was wonderful to work with! I sent her a couple of inspiration photos and she completely understoof my vision and made every bouquet and arrangement absolutely beautiful. She was so responsive everytime I emailed her. The pictures speak for themselves I couldn't of asked for a better florist.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Iza's Flowers 47
    Iza's Flowers 48
    Iza's Flowers 49
    Iza's Flowers 50
    Iza's Flowers 51

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

Iza and her team were absolutely amazing! Being an out of state bride I was very nervous, but Iza made everything a dream. She took my vision and brought it to life. She was easy to reach, always quick to respond to emails and questions. In the beginning stages she gave us different options and price points which I found extremely helpful. All of our guests continue to rave about how amazing the flowers and decor was. She will not disappoint!!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Roxanne · Married on 06/29/2018

I met with several florists before I found Iza. After talking with her I knew she was the perfect person to create my vision. She was very detailed and she knew exactly what I was looking for. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were precisely what I wanted and absolutely gorgeous. She took extra time to show me how to hold my bouquet (long cascade) so it would look perfect in pictures. When I got a sneak peak at the reception area everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Everyone from my family to the staff at the hotel kept commenting on how elegant everything looked. I can absolutely say that she exceeded all of my expectations and I would highly recommend her to everyone! She truly is talented at what she does. Thank you so much for everything Iza!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Iza's Flowers did a beautiful job of providing the flowers and decor for our wedding ceremony and reception. The consultations prior to the wedding were extremely helpful and I appreciated Izabela's expertise in offering advice and ideas to make our wedding look as amazing as possible. She truly achieved the tropical yet glamorous feel we were going for with our decor and all the bouquets and decorations were gorgeous. We loved everything about it! We highly recommend Iza's Flowers for your wedding or other events!

Sent on 06/11/2018

shirley · Married on 02/17/2018

Iza is so incredible. I was one of those brides who originally wanted to DIY everything and order wholesale flowers to put bouquets together myself. Well towards the last few weeks of planning I was overwhelmed and ready to book anyone who would be able to help. That's where Iza came into the picture. She was magically available (I honestly think it was a miracle that she was available on our day) and she was just the person for a bride like me. Our first phone call lasted an hour- we instantly clicked- she knew exactly what style I was going for (tropical, but not cliche or cheesy/ casual but not "cheap"/ with tons of greenery). I told her I was not really a "flower type of girl". Let me tell you that changed the moment I saw my bouquet. The first tears I shed on my wedding day were when I saw my bouquet for the first time. It was stunning. I am convinced. Flowers. Flowers make a bridal bouquet. I look at my pictures and just squeal over how absolutely gorgeous that bouquet was. I didn't want to put it down all day. In fact, looking at my wedding photos- I made sure that bouquet was in every single picture. Iza really goes above and beyond. She worked with me on my budget by bringing the ceremony flowers and greenery to use at the reception venue. She repurposed my bridesmaid bouquets and centerpieces. She even saved the day when we lost our tealight candles, she ran out and got some for us. She truly went above and beyond- it was more than I ever could have asked for. I can't recommend her enough. I just want to squeeze her because the whole "feel" of the ceremony and reception was due to her and it was so much better than I ever thought possible. Thank you, Iza!!!

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Iza's Flowers 59
    Iza's Flowers 60
    Iza's Flowers 61

Danielle · Married on 12/23/2017

Iza’s Flowers is a dream come true! She created exactly what my vision was. She used Pinterest pictures I showed her and then she picked apart until she understood exactly what I wanted, with a lot of super helpful suggestions. She met with me multiple times to get everything absolutely perfect and She picks up on details I never would have thought of. She did above and beyond everything I could have dreamed of on the wedding and includes rentals like candle sticks ect. The flowers and greenery truly made our day gorgeous.

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Iza's Flowers 69
    Iza's Flowers 70
    Iza's Flowers 71

Stephanie · Married on 11/19/2017

Iza was amazing! She chatted with me about my flowers on her day off. (Which was the only days I was available.) I knew nothing about flowers so she kept showing me examples until I was pleased. She worked with me on pricing until I was able to get something in my budget. On my wedding day, I was thrilled. The flowers were beautiful and exactly how I envisioned and I got to keep the vases for the centerpieces. I will book her for all of my future events!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Rachael · Married on 11/18/2017

Where do I begin? I cannot give enough compliments that would come close to capturing Izabella's and her team's talents. Iza's Flowers absolutely knocked it out of the park with the floral arrangements and decor for my beachy/winter wonderland wedding. Everyone was blown away, and we're still talking about the centerpieces. Iza was a dream to work with - she was very outgoing and we hit it off right away; it felt like we've known each other for years even though we just met. In the initial meeting, we had simple photos for inspiration of what we'd like to do, and she created a complete vision for us. Everything - from the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, centerpieces, manzanita trees to the gazebo - was better than we could have ever imagined. It felt like the arrangements and decor were taken right out of a bridal magazine. Don't think twice - book Iza's Flowers right away!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Iza's Flowers 72
    Iza's Flowers 73

Clarissa · Married on 11/18/2017

Iza was really incredible to work with - our wedding was at a particularly busy time of the year for beach weddings, and she has just returned from maternity leave, so granted she had alot on her plate, but it never seemed to matter as she was always prompt and always super friendly and excited for our wedding! She re-did the budget proposal a few times for me as we were cutting things here and there, and I was really appreciative that she took the time to re-do those so we could plan accordingly. My bouquet was stunning (as were the bridesmaids'!) - I got so many compliments on it all night! The aisle and arch decor was beautiful, and they even re-purposed them after our ceremony, for our cocktail table centerpieces at no extra charge. Iza was fabulous to work with and her designs & centerpieces really make the space pop!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Iza's Flowers 74
    Iza's Flowers 75
    Iza's Flowers 76
    Iza's Flowers 77
    Iza's Flowers 78
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/12/2017

Iza came highly recommended by our wedding planner, Heather with Blue Skies Events. After meeting Iza and telling her what we wanted she went to work. She provided several proposals as we refined our plans and was always willing to offer suggestions and modifications.

On our big day when Iza came to my room and brought me my bouquet - I was speechless... It was perfect!! She is truly an artist and the flowers for our ceremony and dinner party following the ceremony were breathtaking. I can't recommend Iza more highly. If you are local and considering a florist - you can't do better than Iza's Flowers.

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

Words can't begin to express how much of an amazing job Iza did on our flowers and centerpieces. Everything was perfect and more beautiful then I ever expected. Iza not only applied the boutonnieres herself to the guys but also showed me how to properly hold my bouquet while walking down the isle. I was instantly put at ease the day of my wedding and I wish i could keep all of the flowers forever! Iza's Flowers are the best of the best and I hope everyone uses her for their wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2017

Izas Flowers was amazing! The flowers were BEAUITUFL. Iza was so helpful. She even stepped in and helped set up my chairs, and tables when they arrived late from a different vendor. My guests were amazed at all her hard work. My grandfather made a custom triangle arch, and it was rather windy the day of my wedding. Iza (without being asked) noticed that the arch was top heavy with the flowers on it, and secured it down to ensure that everything went smoothly. You cannot go wrong with selecting Iza’s Flowers. She assisted in selecting in-season flowers, and helped me make compromises that met my budget but didn’t sacrifice beauty. Also she assisted in selecting a bouquet that wouldn’t take away from the details of my dress but would still be a beautiful bouquet. I loved my flowers so much that I’m super upset I didn’t have more all around my wedding tables (I opted for my greenery). I will recommend Iza’s again in a heartbeat. The staff is so sweet, wonderful, helpful, and they go above and beyond!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Mary Lee · Married on 11/04/2017

The flowers at my daughter’s wedding were breathtaking. I can’t imagine prettier centerpieces. Walking into the room seeing the first large centerpiece set the tone for an amazing night. Iza has the ability to take your vision and make it come true.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2017

AMAZING!! I cannot even begin to thank and rave enough about Iza and her team! She was recommended by our wedding venue and I could not be happier that we were able to work with Iza's Flowers. I was a little nervous at first, being that we were planning a destination wedding and all of the floral decisions would be made via conference calls. From our first call, she instantly put my mind at ease. She completely understood my vision and studied my Pinterest to ensure all of the arrangements were exactly what I dreamed of. Not only that but she is incredibly sweet and patient, even when you change your mind on certain details three or four times.

On the morning of our wedding when she delivered my bouquet, I couldn't help but tear up. From the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, to the centerpieces, aisle decor and chandeliers...everything was perfected! I still cannot stop swooning over our head tablescape!! :)

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Iza's Flowers 84
    Iza's Flowers 85
    Iza's Flowers 86

Trevor · Married on 10/06/2017

Where to even begin?! Iza is simply the best. She knows her stuff and really worked with us to create a vision for our wedding that would bring everything together nicely. She was very responsive when I had questions (and there were a lot...lol). The relationship we built in the planning process is one I'll always treasure. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with her and her staff and couldn't have done this without her. As a gay couple, we wanted to work with vendors who were ok with working with us. Iza and her staff were very supportive and great to work with!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017