Iza's Flowers Reviews

Iza's Flowers 7
  • Nerina

Nerina · Married on 12/15/2018

So. Beautiful.

Iza is absolutely AMAZING! She is so talented and creative. We brought some ideas from Pinterest for our wedding and she worked with us to provide options within our budget. She also helped us repurpose flowers from the ceremony to the reception. We also rented the candles and chargers from her. On the day of the wedding, her staff was incredibly friendly, efficient, and handled all the setup and teardown. The outcome was so much more than we ever imagined - soft shades of whites, greens and grays combined with beautiful “wedding glow” from the candles - the way everything was displayed was gorgeous. We also did some flowers and lanterns from Iza for our rehearsal dinner :) Thank you to Iza and her staff for making our day so incredibly beautiful!
    📷: Lifelong Photography Studio

Iza's Flowers 8
    Iza's Flowers 9
    Iza's Flowers 10

maryann · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply beautiful

Being a out of state bride means you must place a lot of trust in your Vendor, I contacted Iza in April of 2017 and sent flowers to a friend, we'll they were spectacular and I knew Iza's Florist was the one. My wedding flowers exceeded my expectations, she read my mind and created an amazing scene for my beach wedding .

Cristine · Married on 08/18/2018

Iza was wonderful to work with! I sent her a couple of inspiration photos and she completely understoof my vision and made every bouquet and arrangement absolutely beautiful. She was so responsive everytime I emailed her. The pictures speak for themselves I couldn't of asked for a better florist.

Iza's Flowers 11
    Iza's Flowers 12
    Iza's Flowers 13
    Iza's Flowers 14
    Iza's Flowers 15

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

Iza and her team were absolutely amazing! Being an out of state bride I was very nervous, but Iza made everything a dream. She took my vision and brought it to life. She was easy to reach, always quick to respond to emails and questions. In the beginning stages she gave us different options and price points which I found extremely helpful. All of our guests continue to rave about how amazing the flowers and decor was. She will not disappoint!!!

Roxanne · Married on 06/29/2018

I met with several florists before I found Iza. After talking with her I knew she was the perfect person to create my vision. She was very detailed and she knew exactly what I was looking for. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were precisely what I wanted and absolutely gorgeous. She took extra time to show me how to hold my bouquet (long cascade) so it would look perfect in pictures. When I got a sneak peak at the reception area everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Everyone from my family to the staff at the hotel kept commenting on how elegant everything looked. I can absolutely say that she exceeded all of my expectations and I would highly recommend her to everyone! She truly is talented at what she does. Thank you so much for everything Iza!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Iza's Flowers did a beautiful job of providing the flowers and decor for our wedding ceremony and reception. The consultations prior to the wedding were extremely helpful and I appreciated Izabela's expertise in offering advice and ideas to make our wedding look as amazing as possible. She truly achieved the tropical yet glamorous feel we were going for with our decor and all the bouquets and decorations were gorgeous. We loved everything about it! We highly recommend Iza's Flowers for your wedding or other events!

shirley · Married on 02/17/2018

Iza is so incredible. I was one of those brides who originally wanted to DIY everything and order wholesale flowers to put bouquets together myself. Well towards the last few weeks of planning I was overwhelmed and ready to book anyone who would be able to help. That's where Iza came into the picture. She was magically available (I honestly think it was a miracle that she was available on our day) and she was just the person for a bride like me. Our first phone call lasted an hour- we instantly clicked- she knew exactly what style I was going for (tropical, but not cliche or cheesy/ casual but not "cheap"/ with tons of greenery). I told her I was not really a "flower type of girl". Let me tell you that changed the moment I saw my bouquet. The first tears I shed on my wedding day were when I saw my bouquet for the first time. It was stunning. I am convinced. Flowers. Flowers make a bridal bouquet. I look at my pictures and just squeal over how absolutely gorgeous that bouquet was. I didn't want to put it down all day. In fact, looking at my wedding photos- I made sure that bouquet was in every single picture. Iza really goes above and beyond. She worked with me on my budget by bringing the ceremony flowers and greenery to use at the reception venue. She repurposed my bridesmaid bouquets and centerpieces. She even saved the day when we lost our tealight candles, she ran out and got some for us. She truly went above and beyond- it was more than I ever could have asked for. I can't recommend her enough. I just want to squeeze her because the whole "feel" of the ceremony and reception was due to her and it was so much better than I ever thought possible. Thank you, Iza!!!

Iza's Flowers 16
    Iza's Flowers 23
    Iza's Flowers 24
    Iza's Flowers 25

Danielle · Married on 12/23/2017

Iza’s Flowers is a dream come true! She created exactly what my vision was. She used Pinterest pictures I showed her and then she picked apart until she understood exactly what I wanted, with a lot of super helpful suggestions. She met with me multiple times to get everything absolutely perfect and She picks up on details I never would have thought of. She did above and beyond everything I could have dreamed of on the wedding and includes rentals like candle sticks ect. The flowers and greenery truly made our day gorgeous.

Iza's Flowers 26
    Iza's Flowers 33
    Iza's Flowers 34
    Iza's Flowers 35

Stephanie · Married on 11/19/2017

Iza was amazing! She chatted with me about my flowers on her day off. (Which was the only days I was available.) I knew nothing about flowers so she kept showing me examples until I was pleased. She worked with me on pricing until I was able to get something in my budget. On my wedding day, I was thrilled. The flowers were beautiful and exactly how I envisioned and I got to keep the vases for the centerpieces. I will book her for all of my future events!

Rachael · Married on 11/18/2017

Where do I begin? I cannot give enough compliments that would come close to capturing Izabella's and her team's talents. Iza's Flowers absolutely knocked it out of the park with the floral arrangements and decor for my beachy/winter wonderland wedding. Everyone was blown away, and we're still talking about the centerpieces. Iza was a dream to work with - she was very outgoing and we hit it off right away; it felt like we've known each other for years even though we just met. In the initial meeting, we had simple photos for inspiration of what we'd like to do, and she created a complete vision for us. Everything - from the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, centerpieces, manzanita trees to the gazebo - was better than we could have ever imagined. It felt like the arrangements and decor were taken right out of a bridal magazine. Don't think twice - book Iza's Flowers right away!

Iza's Flowers 36
    Iza's Flowers 37

Clarissa · Married on 11/18/2017

Iza was really incredible to work with - our wedding was at a particularly busy time of the year for beach weddings, and she has just returned from maternity leave, so granted she had alot on her plate, but it never seemed to matter as she was always prompt and always super friendly and excited for our wedding! She re-did the budget proposal a few times for me as we were cutting things here and there, and I was really appreciative that she took the time to re-do those so we could plan accordingly. My bouquet was stunning (as were the bridesmaids'!) - I got so many compliments on it all night! The aisle and arch decor was beautiful, and they even re-purposed them after our ceremony, for our cocktail table centerpieces at no extra charge. Iza was fabulous to work with and her designs & centerpieces really make the space pop!

Iza's Flowers 38
    Iza's Flowers 39
    Iza's Flowers 40
    Iza's Flowers 41
    Iza's Flowers 42
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/12/2017

Iza came highly recommended by our wedding planner, Heather with Blue Skies Events. After meeting Iza and telling her what we wanted she went to work. She provided several proposals as we refined our plans and was always willing to offer suggestions and modifications.

On our big day when Iza came to my room and brought me my bouquet - I was speechless... It was perfect!! She is truly an artist and the flowers for our ceremony and dinner party following the ceremony were breathtaking. I can't recommend Iza more highly. If you are local and considering a florist - you can't do better than Iza's Flowers.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

Words can't begin to express how much of an amazing job Iza did on our flowers and centerpieces. Everything was perfect and more beautiful then I ever expected. Iza not only applied the boutonnieres herself to the guys but also showed me how to properly hold my bouquet while walking down the isle. I was instantly put at ease the day of my wedding and I wish i could keep all of the flowers forever! Iza's Flowers are the best of the best and I hope everyone uses her for their wedding!

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2017

Izas Flowers was amazing! The flowers were BEAUITUFL. Iza was so helpful. She even stepped in and helped set up my chairs, and tables when they arrived late from a different vendor. My guests were amazed at all her hard work. My grandfather made a custom triangle arch, and it was rather windy the day of my wedding. Iza (without being asked) noticed that the arch was top heavy with the flowers on it, and secured it down to ensure that everything went smoothly. You cannot go wrong with selecting Iza’s Flowers. She assisted in selecting in-season flowers, and helped me make compromises that met my budget but didn’t sacrifice beauty. Also she assisted in selecting a bouquet that wouldn’t take away from the details of my dress but would still be a beautiful bouquet. I loved my flowers so much that I’m super upset I didn’t have more all around my wedding tables (I opted for my greenery). I will recommend Iza’s again in a heartbeat. The staff is so sweet, wonderful, helpful, and they go above and beyond!

Mary Lee · Married on 11/04/2017

The flowers at my daughter’s wedding were breathtaking. I can’t imagine prettier centerpieces. Walking into the room seeing the first large centerpiece set the tone for an amazing night. Iza has the ability to take your vision and make it come true.

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2017

AMAZING!! I cannot even begin to thank and rave enough about Iza and her team! She was recommended by our wedding venue and I could not be happier that we were able to work with Iza's Flowers. I was a little nervous at first, being that we were planning a destination wedding and all of the floral decisions would be made via conference calls. From our first call, she instantly put my mind at ease. She completely understood my vision and studied my Pinterest to ensure all of the arrangements were exactly what I dreamed of. Not only that but she is incredibly sweet and patient, even when you change your mind on certain details three or four times.

On the morning of our wedding when she delivered my bouquet, I couldn't help but tear up. From the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, to the centerpieces, aisle decor and chandeliers...everything was perfected! I still cannot stop swooning over our head tablescape!! :)

Iza's Flowers 43
    Iza's Flowers 48
    Iza's Flowers 49
    Iza's Flowers 50

Trevor · Married on 10/06/2017

Where to even begin?! Iza is simply the best. She knows her stuff and really worked with us to create a vision for our wedding that would bring everything together nicely. She was very responsive when I had questions (and there were a lot...lol). The relationship we built in the planning process is one I'll always treasure. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with her and her staff and couldn't have done this without her. As a gay couple, we wanted to work with vendors who were ok with working with us. Iza and her staff were very supportive and great to work with!!!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/30/2017

I can’t even begin to explain how talented Iza is! My initial meeting with her was over the phone as I live in Texas and I knew right away that I was going to book Iza for our wedding. She is truly remarkable at what she does. Not to mention how kind, thoughtful and warm she is. I am not creative what so ever…all I provided her with was a few photos from Pinterest and just a couple days later (if that!) I received a full proposal and quote for EVERYTHING. Everything from centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, drapery, etc and she had everything spot on and better than I even imagined. She also answered any questions I had regarding what color table clothes, what color up lighting, etc that would look classy with her flowers. My guests said they have never seen a more beautiful venue done up. From the drapery to the flowers, everything was PERFECT. The day of she worked for hours setting up with her team and when I walked into the reception venue, I was blown away! She had every detail nailed down from what to do with my bouquet, what do with the bridesmaid bouquet, what to do with the drapery for the ceremony arch and it was all incorporated into the cocktail location AND reception location. After the ceremony she asked if I wanted to donate the flowers to hospice (since this was a destination wedding and I could not travel home with ALL the flowers) and I was thrilled to say YES that would be wonderful. That just shows the kind of person Iza is. I HIGHLY recommend anyone and everyone getting married in the Tampa Bay area to hire Iza as your florist for the day of. We are so grateful to Iza for making every location and detail of our wedding day truly magical! I am not kidding when I say all the guests said they have never seen such beautiful flowers at ANY wedding they had been to prior to ours.

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't even begin to explain how much I loved working with Iza. She was so professional and creative! I had nothing to show her but a scarce Pinterest board, and she was able to send me a quote complete with photos! That was very helpful because I live in Pittsburgh. My flowers were stunning; I can't stop looking at photos of my bouquet and the centerpieces, bridesmaid bouquets, etc. I loved working with Iza and would highly recommend her for any florist needs.

Rose · Married on 09/15/2017

Iza made our wedding day dreams come true! I was so all over the place with floral and décor before our first meeting and I went in only knowing what colors and style I was envisioning. Iza really helped us create a magical space with some of her wonderful design recommendations. That lady got on the phone and spent countless hours trying to procure flowers just days after hurricane Irma to make sure we could have everything we agreed on. It was nothing short of amazing and she is nothing short of a beautiful unicorn that makes the best things possible. We are so grateful that Iza worked with us for our wedding. Thank you to you and your team for making that day the best day of our lives heart emoticon<3 Love the Fabian's

angela · Married on 06/24/2017

I didn't get the pleasure of meeting Iza being a Destination bride but I have to say WOW! she made my vision come to life and our guests were blown away by our center pieces and ceremony arch! The reception deck draping was magnificent and she is truly awesome at what she does! Thank you for making our wedding day the best day of our lives! Brides, LOOK NO FURTHER, IZA IS THE BEST!

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

Oh My Goodness, I LOVED working with Iza and Iza's Florist! Her flowers are gorgeous and every arrangement she made for our wedding, big or small, was beyond beautiful! I had no idea what flowers names were, but I knew my color palate and Iza did an incredible job at bringing my vision to life. She was so knowledgeable and kind and knew exactly what I wanted.. even when I had a hard time explaining what I wanted. She is kind, funny, and a pleasure to work with.. never letting me stress about décor and always answering every question I had. We received so many compliments on our floral arrangements, the girls loved their bridesmaids bouquets, and my bouquet was incredibly gorgeous! Iza's Flowers was perfect and I would highly recommend them to others!!

Karen · Married on 06/10/2017

I thought I knew what I wanted for my wedding flowers. I had pictures and everything. Unfortunately, I found out from Iza that they were all fake, the colors and flowers I wanted didn't exist. She was amazing to help me pick out beautiful flowers that incorporated the colors I wanted beautifully. She is amazing, and so nice to work with. We had flowers for our arch, flowers for a memorial table, and flowers submerged for the centerpieces. They were beautiful. Thank you Iza.

Natalia · Married on 05/27/2017

Iza and her team are incredible! For me, flowers were a big deal and picking the right florist was critical to achieving the wedding of my dreams. Iza is a true professional in every sense and goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure the bride’s vision comes to life. Creating the design and look of our wedding was so much fun with Iza, she takes all the stress out of it. I did not have a wedding planner or day-of-coordinator, so her suggestions and opinions were worth their weight in gold to me. She was unbelievably helpful and instrumental throughout the whole wedding planning process. She has such a wide range of knowledge about all things flowers and can suggest ways to achieve the look you want, for less. I changed my mind often and bounced tons of ideas off her, which she was more than happy to accommodate. The day of my wedding, Iza completely amazed and impressed me. The flowers were beyond gorgeous and more beautiful than I could have imagined. She delivered flowers to the groom's hotel room, my hotel room, the church, and the reception venue, as well as went back to the church to re-purpose flowers for the reception. Iza and her team did all of this flawlessly, without a single hiccup. My reaction when I saw the reception room for the first time was one of pure joy and happiness. Iza exceeded every expectation and I would recommend her to every bride. I can’t thank Iza and her team enough for everything!