Columbus, IN 47201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Evangeline Renee

I'm an Indianapolis wedding photographer, but I have my passport ready to go whenever you decide you want to get married in Italy, or wherever for that matter.

I specialize in clean, fresh, romantic images you'll love for the rest of your lives.

If you like what you see I'd love to hear from you! evy@evangelinerenee.com

You can find more of my work on www.evangelinerenee.com.

Follow Evangeline Renee on

evangelinerenee604
anna josiah evangeline renee photo 2
columbus indiana wedding photo 6838zpsqraure8q
Evangeline Renee
david and elizabeth wedding evangeline renee photo
david sarah wedding evangeline renee photo 0668
lauren bride evangeline renee photo 141
603fbdb5c023c968 1454639639461 anna josiah evangeline renee photo 2
sailboat wedding evangeline renee photo 101

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Evangeline Renee

Anna Kaiser · Married on 06/08/2019

Evy is the BEST wedding photographer you can have!

I knew from the minute we got engaged, I wanted Evy to be our photographer. I had been a wedding she shot, and the pictures we amazing. Well, she did not disappoint for our own wedding. I can confidently say, choosing Evy for our wedding was the single, best decision we made for our special day. Her photography is timeless. It is beautiful, and sweet. She pays close attention to the details, captures really special moments, and is a fantastic friend to have by your side the entire day. She scouts the perfect locations for photos (usually on her own time). Our friends and family have said her photos are the wedding photos they have seen. I couldn't give a higher recommendation.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Bradley

Bradley Calvin · Married on 01/05/2019

If you're searching for a photographer, hire Evangeline Renee Photography now!

If you're looking for a wedding photographer, your search is over! My wife and I could not be happier with the work Evy and her husband Tim did at our wedding on 1/5/19. The day of the wedding was nerve-wracking, but Evy and Tim helped ease the nerves by making the taking of the photos super fun. They also helped guide us through the timeline of the day to the point where we didn't have to worry about what was next whatsoever. The work they did was great but we also made friends with Evy and Tim as they are both fun, kind, friendly and easy to get along with, and most importantly - very skilled at their craft. We planned our January wedding in the Chicago-land area and hoped for snow, but it was 50 degrees the day-of. My wife really wanted snow for the wedding, so without even asking us, Evy and Tim pushed all the remaining, un-melted snow from a previous snowstorm into one area to allow us to pose for photos as if it was truly snowing. They went above and beyond our highest expectations.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

From the moment I saw Evy's photos, I knew I wanted her to shoot my wedding day. Evy knocked all of my expectations out of the park - I truly cannot thank her or sing her praises enough for so beautifully capturing the most important day of my life. Every photograph from that day looks as if it came from a magazine. I joke (well he thinks it's a joke, I'm totally serious) with my husband that I want a whole wall of canvases of wedding images in our house because I can't imagine a more timeless piece of art than what Evy can do with a camera. She is truly an artist, and every single shot that she takes reflects that. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Evy for the gorgeous images that I will forever treasure!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Evangeline Renee FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Aisle Ready Events, LLC
    Aisle Ready Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Evangelin is amazing! She is as sweet as can be! She did our photos for our website and did an amazing job. She was professional and prompt. We cant wait to work with her again!

• Columbus, 47201 See on map
    812) 565-8133 (Phone number)