Indianapolis, IN 46250 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Molly & Myrtle Indianapolis Vintage Weddings

Molly & Myrtle offer locally grown blooms, giving you one of the freshest options for flowers around. From hydrangeas to bells of ireland to zinneas in every color of the rainbow, more than fifty varieties!, and adding flowers that are not in season is always an option through a family-owned wholesaler. Designs are authentic, organic and creative. W offer a curated inventory of vintage rentals, from old windows & doors, large and small whiskey barrels, a whiskey bar, ceremony tables and vintage chairs and other soft furnishings.

Follow Molly & Myrtle Indianapolis Vintage Weddings on

0616151157o 1
schoolhouse wedding evangeline renee photo 5512
schoolhouse wedding evangeline renee photo 5578
Molly & Myrtle Indianapolis Vintage Weddings
3 piece European Traveller Luggage-perfect for collecting cards or stack for a table in soft seating...
0605150916b 1

Molly & Myrtle Indianapolis Vintage Weddings 3
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 12/31/2018

Brought Our Vision to Life - The BEST

Working with Amy at Molly and Myrtle was honestly one of the best decisions I made when it came to planning our wedding. Not only is Amy extremely talented at her craft, she's also one of the most genuine people I've ever met.

Amy and I touched base often over the year span of planning our NYE wedding. Because I live in Boston, communication was vital - and Amy was always responsive. She was happy to respond to an email or jump on a call, and when I was in town, she would attend any meeting that I asked her to join - whether it was at a rental warehouse, her home or the venue itself.

I sent Amy some photos at the beginning of the planning process for inspiration, but beyond that, I really trusted her to bring our vision to life - and she did it flawlessly! The flowers were stunning, the ceremony setup was romantic and the reception tables were perfect. I could go on for DAYS about every little (and big) detail Amy put into our day. Seriously.

She was also a calming presence for me - not just during planning, but especially on the day of the wedding. I just felt good knowing that Amy was there, and that she was going to do anything to make our day perfect and special.

If you're considering working with her for your wedding - do it! You will be so glad you did.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Molly & Myrtle Indianapolis Vintage Weddings 4

Kait · Married on 09/02/2018

Please do yourself and book Molly and Myrtle with Amy right now. It was the best decision I made for my entire wedding. Amy worked within my tight budget and blew my expectations out of the water. She is insanely generous and probably did things outside of her scope because she wanted it to be beautiful for us! She is so creative, and her flowers and display are just breathtaking. She incorporated flowers from our ceremony into our reception perfectly and took our “love story” theme and ran with it. I have had nothing but compliments from all my guests about the decor and it was almost all Amy. I’m not normally a person who writes reviews but Amy did such an amazing job I could not imagine not recommending her to other couples. The quotes I was receiving from florists was insane, and I finally ran into Amy. I figured the price meant I was compromising on quality and that is not the case at all. So so happy with the work she did for our wedding and it goes without saying that you will be in good hands if you book her.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Molly & Myrtle Indianapolis Vintage Weddings 5
    Molly & Myrtle Indianapolis Vintage Weddings 6

Chole · Married on 05/06/2017

I love what Amy does! I can't speak enough of how wonderfully goregous her work is.

I highly Recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Molly & Myrtle Indianapolis Vintage Weddings Pricing

Molly & Myrtle Indianapolis Vintage Weddings Price Rates

Molly & Myrtle Indianapolis Vintage Weddings FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Molly & Myrtle Indianapolis Vintage Weddings 1
    Military Discount
    Molly & Myrtle is pleased to offer a $100 discount to current & former members of the military. Minimum order of $1000 applies.

• Indianapolis, 46250 See on map