3325 West Bryn Mawr, Chicago, IL 60659 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Davis Imperial Cleaners

Davis Imperial Cleaners provides gown and garment cleaning services in Chicago, Illinois. This custom cleaning service has been family owned and operated for over 50 years. They promise quality custom service and attention to detail in every order. Your wedding garments are the most important pieces of clothing you will ever wear. Choose Davis Imperial Cleaners to clean and preserve them with quality care.

Services
Davis Imperial Cleaners offers custom cleaning, restoration, and preservation services for wedding gowns and attire. They use environmentally-responsible packaging to deliver and keep gowns safe. Their pick-up and delivery procedures are incredibly careful to ensure your gown or tuxedo arrives at your venue in pristine condition.

• Other Davis Imperial Cleaners services include:
  • Custom dry cleaning
  • Vintage textile restoration
  • Wedding gown cleaning, restoration, and preservation
  • Hand pressing of gowns (on-location optional)
  • Pickup and delivery service

18 Reviews for Davis Imperial Cleaners

Davis Imperial Cleaners 1
Davis Imperial Cleaners 2
  • Gabi

Gabriella · Married on 05/11/2019

Impeccable Alterations

I would definitely hire Davis Imperials again for my wedding dress alterations. I was completely comfortable with all the changes along the way and they totally delivered! (literally and figuratively) Their services are on the top end of the price range, but for a reason!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolute wizards!

I bought my wedding dress off the rack, and it was about 3 sizes too big. I was worried that it may not turn out exactly how I wanted with it being so large, but Iana at Davis Imperial Cleaners is amazing! My wedding dress turned out EXACTLY how I wanted - it was taken in, shortened, bustled beautifully and she even added straps that looked like they were created when the dress was made. In addition to my wedding dress, I brought in an older dress of my grandma's to be updated so I could wear it to the rehearsal dinner. I couldn't believe it - the dress looked like new and they were able to alter even the old material! I will bring every alternation back to this location, they are incredible! Thanks, Iana!

Sent on 04/15/2019