Davis Imperial Cleaners

Chicago, Illinois View map Visit website

Davis Imperial Cleaners provides gown and garment cleaning services in Chicago, Illinois. This custom cleaning service has been family owned and operated for over 50 years. They promise quality custom service and attention to detail in every order. Your wedding garments are the most important pieces of clothing you will ever wear. Choose Davis Imperial Cleaners to clean and preserve them with quality care.

Services
Davis Imperial Cleaners offers custom cleaning, restoration, and preservation services for wedding gowns and attire. They use environmentally-responsible packaging to deliver and keep gowns safe. Their pick-up and delivery procedures are incredibly careful to ensure your gown or tuxedo arrives at your venue in pristine condition.

• Other Davis Imperial Cleaners services include:
  • Custom dry cleaning
  • Vintage textile restoration
  • Wedding gown cleaning, restoration, and preservation
  • Hand pressing of gowns (on-location optional)
  • Pickup and delivery service

• Jackie
    Jackie M. Married on 08/30/2019

Definitely recommend!

My dress vendor, BHLDN, recommended Davis Imperial for my dress cleaning and alterations.

While I think their prices were comparable to other locations, they were definitely a big help in making sure my dress looked great on me! The seamstress is amazing at what she does and very kind. Overall, I had a great experience with them.
  • Kylie
    Kylie C. Married on 05/17/2019

Painless and Priceless (but totally reasonable)

I found Davis Imperial when I called Bhldn for recommendations on where to get my Estelle wedding dress altered. The alterations team at Davis Imperial were fantastic and a breeze to work with when I brought in my wedding dress. I found the appointment times easy and convenient, and had no issues finding times to work with my schedule - which is saying a lot given how hectic the weeks leading up to your wedding can be. When one of the cups on my dress was not laying correctly, they fit and refit the fabric until it was perfect. Upon picking up my dress after alterations were complete, they sent me with an emergency kit to cover any potential mishaps on the big day. (Thankfully I didn’t need it!) My dress fit like a glove and I felt absolutely stunning in it. The team even sent a giftcard after the wedding day with their congratulations, which I will definitely be using when I have my wedding dress hemmed and made into an anniversary dress. Prices were reasonable and clearly stated at every step along the way. I never felt pressured for add ons or extras. I would absolutely recommend them if you are looking for someone to trust to have your wedding dress altered!
  • Gabi
    Gabriella Married on 05/11/2019

Impeccable Alterations

I would definitely hire Davis Imperials again for my wedding dress alterations. I was completely comfortable with all the changes along the way and they totally delivered! (literally and figuratively) Their services are on the top end of the price range, but for a reason!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

3325 West Bryn Mawr Chicago, Illinois, 60659
773-649-3305
Location of (Davis Imperial Cleaners)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding