2324 North Clark St., Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Aisle Chic

Aisle Chic is a premier bridal attire boutique in Chicago, Illinois. This unique shop provides sample gowns from top designers, for a fraction of the original price. All gowns in their inventory come from couture bridal salons or directly from designers. You can find the luxe gown of your dreams for an actually affordable price when you shop at Aisle Chic. Their incredible inventory and staff will make the bridal gown shopping experience one of a kind.

Services
Aisle Chic provides sample gowns from a wide variety of designers. Even though they offer unbeatable prices, you still get the luxury shopping experience, complete with private consultation and plenty of time to try on and choose the dress of your dreams. Because all gowns are samples, they are typically between 30% and 70% marked down from the original price. Plus, if you are out of the Chicagoland area, you can shop from their online store.

928d79ad3d4f6f3f 1484256441192 20161005123435

Aisle Chic 5
  • Kristin

Kristin Gatzendorfer · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Incredible experience

I found my PERFECT dress at Aisle Chic! I was looking for a dress that was both timeless and fun, with a little bit of glam - Aisle Chic had a lot of dresses that fit this description! All of the dresses are designer samples that you buy off the rack, so if you find your perfect dress it's yours that day. I was not expecting to walk out with a dress, but I found "the one" and I couldn't leave it behind! Jenna was so helpful and fun to work with, and made the whole dress buying experience really easy. I highly recommend looking for your dress at Aisle Chic!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Caitlin McNulty · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Fabulous Sample Store

I recently worked with Madelon, who helped me find "the dress!" Overall, it was a really great experience. I went to the store after being referred by a friend who had also found her dress there.

My first impression walking in was what a cute store it was. It wasn't cluttered like other sample stores I had been too. The dresses are organized by style; a-line, ballgown, fit and flare, etc. The prices are clearly labeled and the most expensive dresses are separated on their own rack.

I gave Madelon my budget and she really helped me stick to it. I picked out one dress way over what I wanted to spend and she let me know (so I could quickly put it back). After every dress she would ask what I did or didn't like so we could narrow down what I was looking for. Her process worked, because she eventually pulled the dress I ended up buying. Most importantly, at no point was she pressuring me to buy a dress. I told her I needed some time alone with my crew to talk about the dress and she gave us space.

The dress variety is great, there are cute accessories to pick from, and the bridal stylists are all very sweet. I would highly recommend Aisle Chic be on every Chicago Area brides list.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Aisle Chic's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Caitlin! You were such a joy to work with, and will look absolutely stunning on your big day! Congratulations! Xoxo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Aisle Chic FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Sample Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales