Aisle Chic

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

Aisle Chic is a premier wedding attire boutique located in Chicago, Illinois. This unique shop provides sample gowns from top designers for a fraction of the original price. All ensembles in their inventory come from couture salons or directly from the designers themselves. Here, you can find the luxe dress of your dreams at an affordable price that makes saying yes a simple and stress-free experience.

Services

Aisle Chic provides gowns from a wide variety of designers, including Rivina, Lazaro, Martina Liana, Pronovias, Galia Lahav, Rita Vinieris, and many more. Even though they offer unbeatable prices, these stylists still guarantee a luxurious shopping experience. Your appointment will include a private consultation and plenty of time to try on and choose your outfit. Because all dresses are samples, they are typically between 30% and 70% marked down from the retail price. In addition, if you are out of the Chicagoland area, you can shop from Aisle Chic's online store.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Sample Gowns

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jordan
    Jordan B. Married on 07/12/2022

At-Home Try On Success

Aisle Chic was great to work with and so accommodating during the covid restrictions. I was able to take a few dresses to try on at home which was actually a really sweet experience at my parents house with my mom - no pressure! My stylist, Jenna, even let us come back later that day to walk around the showroom (with our masks) and grab a few more dresses to take home. They sent us home with clips and accessories to complete the look so you still got that bridal moment when trying on. Their dress selection at the prices they are offering is amazing and their stylist, Jenna, is wonderful! I highly recommend trying them out to any future brides in the area.
    Caitlin M. Married on 08/13/2021

Fabulous Sample Store

I recently worked with Madelon, who helped me find "the dress!" Overall, it was a really great experience. I went to the store after being referred by a friend who had also found her dress there.

My first impression walking in was what a cute store it was. It wasn't cluttered like other sample stores I had been too. The dresses are organized by style; a-line, ballgown, fit and flare, etc. The prices are clearly labeled and the most expensive dresses are separated on their own rack.

I gave Madelon my budget and she really helped me stick to it. I picked out one dress way over what I wanted to spend and she let me know (so I could quickly put it back). After every dress she would ask what I did or didn't like so we could narrow down what I was looking for. Her process worked, because she eventually pulled the dress I ended up buying. Most importantly, at no point was she pressuring me to buy a dress. I told her I needed some time alone with my crew to talk about the dress and she gave us space.

The dress variety is great, there are cute accessories to pick from, and the bridal stylists are all very sweet. I would highly recommend Aisle Chic be on every Chicago Area brides list.

Aisle Chic's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Caitlin! You were such a joy to work with, and will look absolutely stunning on your big day! Congratulations! Xoxo
  • Joanna
    Joanna Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing dresses

I came to aisle chic looking for my dream dress and I found it on the first try. It was a gorgeous Pronovias mermaid dress that was originally $2500 and they had marked it down to 1000. I am getting married again in Mexico next year and I cannot wait to wear my dress again.
  • illustration stars

Jennifer & Peter
62 photos · 11/03/2018

2324 North Clark St. Chicago, IL, 60614
Location of (Aisle Chic)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding