2324 North Clark St., Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Aisle Chic

Aisle Chic is a premier bridal attire boutique in Chicago, Illinois. This unique shop provides sample gowns from top designers, for a fraction of the original price. All gowns in their inventory come from couture bridal salons or directly from designers. You can find the luxe gown of your dreams for an actually affordable price when you shop at Aisle Chic. Their incredible inventory and staff will make the bridal gown shopping experience one of a kind.

Services
Aisle Chic provides sample gowns from a wide variety of designers. Even though they offer unbeatable prices, you still get the luxury shopping experience, complete with private consultation and plenty of time to try on and choose the dress of your dreams. Because all gowns are samples, they are typically between 30% and 70% marked down from the original price. Plus, if you are out of the Chicagoland area, you can shop from their online store.

928d79ad3d4f6f3f 1484256441192 20161005123435

Aisle Chic 5
  • Kristin

Kristin Gatzendorfer · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Incredible experience

I found my PERFECT dress at Aisle Chic! I was looking for a dress that was both timeless and fun, with a little bit of glam - Aisle Chic had a lot of dresses that fit this description! All of the dresses are designer samples that you buy off the rack, so if you find your perfect dress it's yours that day. I was not expecting to walk out with a dress, but I found "the one" and I couldn't leave it behind! Jenna was so helpful and fun to work with, and made the whole dress buying experience really easy. I highly recommend looking for your dress at Aisle Chic!

Sent on 07/28/2019

E. G. · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Great selection, great staff, and great prices!

After looking at a number of other Chicago-area sample stores, I found my wedding dress at Aisle Chic!

The store has a wide variety of styles and sizes available at various price points, and my stylist, Arlette, did a great job of finding options that fit within my budget and that matched the look I was going for. She actually pulled down the dress I ended up buying - my mom and I had both passed it over during our walk through the store, but she encouraged me to try it on, and as soon as I did, I loved it!

I’ve been at some stores where the stylist really puts pressure on you to not leave the store without buying a dress, but Arlette was so sweet and low-pressure throughout the appointment, which I really appreciated.

All in all, it was a great experience, I absolutely love my dress, and I can’t recommend this shop, or Arlette, more!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Award

Aisle Chic FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months