Grace + Ivory

Washington, Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

About Grace + Ivory

Grace + Ivory, a bridal design shop in Washington, DC, creates beautiful, custom, made-to-measure wedding dresses for every type of bride. The women-owned shop believes in dresses done differently and creates them made-to-order in three to four months. Each and every dress is carefully sewn and lovingly made to fit a bride, saving on alteration costs later. Grace + Ivory’s mission is about women helping women, and a portion of every dress sale goes to a program that helps women and girls in need.

Grace + Ivory provides exceptional customer service for their brides from initial inquiries to purchasing the dress, accomodating custom requests, answering questions, and shipping and receiving. The average turnaround time once a bridal gown is purchased is less than six months. New inventory is available weekly, monthly and seasonally, as well as during trunk shows to ensure they have the latest trends and styles. Grace + Ivory also offers partial refunds, when available, and final sale wedding gowns and formal dresses.

Follow Grace + Ivory on

Grace + Ivory 4
  • Alicia

Alicia Imbody · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful dresses & ethical business

Gorgeous, custom-made dresses from a socially and environmentally sustainable company with exceptional customer service!

Grace + Ivory's reply:

Thank you Alicia! We loved sharing our dresses with you and we hope you enjoyed seeing them for yourself! Thanks for taking the time to hear how we're doing dresses differently with a made-to-measure, custom experience and a women-focused social mission.
  • Marisa

Marisa Bowersox · Married on 08/17/2018

Beautiful Dress, Amazing Service, Perfect Wedding

We all want that fairy tale moment when we try on our wedding dress, and I had it with just one try! Tina suggested the Tabitha dress, and it was PERFECT! Tina's dress line has a dress for every personality, and she'll work with you to understand what makes you feel and look the best on your most special day. From the minute I picked out the dress, I felt like Tina's only client! She was super responsive, and kept me updated throughout production. Grace+Ivory makes you feel like a queen from day one until your wedding day. I'm not sure where else you can get a custom made dress with the quality of craftsmanship and personal service...and I didn't even try to look elsewhere! I'm so happy that I could wear a Grace+Ivory dress for my most special day.

Grace + Ivory 5
    Grace + Ivory 6

Grace + Ivory's reply:

Thank you Marisa! We loved working with you and so happy you picked our Tabitha dress. You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day. Congrats to you and your hubby.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2018

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for Grace & Ivory!!!!! I tried on EVERY wedding dress in the DC, Virginia, and Maryland area and can honestly say that G&I dresses are more beautiful than all of them!! Working with Tina, the founder of G&I was an absolute treat. She is extraordinarily knowledgeable about her dresses, patient and accommodating to every single request, and a sweet and wonderful young entrepreneur. The customer service was hands down the best I've received in my entire life. You feel like an individual bride with G&I, not another customer on a conveyor belt.

I picked the Sienna dress, which is SO GORGEOUS, but skin tight. Tina did all of my made-to-measure measurements, and warned me that I may need additional alterations (which I did once the dress arrived). She worked with me on finding a person who could do alterations and answered all of my questions throughout the process, even though she had already sold me the dress and her part of the process was over.

Let me also say-- the prices are UNBELIEVABLY reasonable compared to other dresses. You simply cannot find this level of quality at this pricepoint elsewhere. The process of having the dresses made overseas scared me at first, but working with Tina made me realize that I could put my full trust in her and the process. It was such a delight.

Best wedding dresses ever!!!!

Grace + Ivory's reply:

Thank you Jessica! We loved working with you and you were such a showstopper in our Sienna dress. We're excited to see the pictures! Thank you for trusting us for your wedding dress and congrats again.

Award

Grace + Ivory FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns