Washington, Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

About Grace + Ivory

Grace + Ivory, a bridal design shop in Washington, DC, creates beautiful, custom, made-to-measure wedding dresses for every type of bride. The women-owned shop believes in dresses done differently and creates them made-to-order in three to four months. Each and every dress is carefully sewn and lovingly made to fit a bride, saving on alteration costs later. Grace + Ivory’s mission is about women helping women, and a portion of every dress sale goes to a program that helps women and girls in need.

Grace + Ivory provides exceptional customer service for their brides from initial inquiries to purchasing the dress, accomodating custom requests, answering questions, and shipping and receiving. The average turnaround time once a bridal gown is purchased is less than six months. New inventory is available weekly, monthly and seasonally, as well as during trunk shows to ensure they have the latest trends and styles. Grace + Ivory also offers partial refunds, when available, and final sale wedding gowns and formal dresses.

Follow Grace + Ivory on

Grace + Ivory 6
Grace + Ivory 7

Karen · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous custom dresses!

I first heard about Grace + Ivory from a friend who told me about a popup they were doing at Ezra Paul in Washington DC in Feb. 2019. I was initially drawn in by the gorgeous, unique styles on their website and was impressed at the reasonable prices. I tried on three dresses and the quality of each was impressive (I had gone to several bridal appointments at that point in my search, and the quality was comparable to far more expensive dresses I had tried on at traditional bridal shops). Tina (the owner) was amazing and immediately puts you at ease with her friendly personality and attention to detail. Though I didn't purchase a dress from Grace + Ivory as I ended up falling in love with a dress of a different style elsewhere, it made for a very tough decision and was one of my top choices! However, I did end up being the winner of a drawing for a custom lace-edge veil, which turned out to be absolutely gorgeous with beautiful lace detailing at the edges, and I'm so excited to wear it! At a recent fitting, the seamstress was so impressed she even said that a veil of this quality could easily be $400-600 or more (much higher than the cost of the veil would have been!). So while I didn't find my dream dress there, I've been recommending Grace + Ivory to all of my engaged friends!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Grace + Ivory 8
    Grace + Ivory 9
    Grace + Ivory 10
  • Alicia

Alicia Imbody · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful dresses & ethical business

Gorgeous, custom-made dresses from a socially and environmentally sustainable company with exceptional customer service!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Grace + Ivory's reply:

Thank you Alicia! We loved sharing our dresses with you and we hope you enjoyed seeing them for yourself! Thanks for taking the time to hear how we're doing dresses differently with a made-to-measure, custom experience and a women-focused social mission.
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 03/09/2019

My dream dress!

Having my wedding dress created by Grace & Ivory was one of the best decision I made while planning my special day! From the very beginning, Tina was amazingly helpful and supportive - she even allowed me to create my prefect dress by putting together the top and bottom of two separate dresses (specifically, I added the top of the Ava dress to the bottom of the Annette dress, and changed the layers of crinoline and tulle from blush to ivory). The end result was so high quality and luxurious looking, I plan to frame the dress and hang it on my wall someday. Most importantly, Tina made the process personalized, fun and simple - which is exactly what you want when you are in the midst of planning your wedding! I promise, you will not regret choosing Grace & Ivory for your perfectly customized wedding gown!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Grace + Ivory 11
    Grace + Ivory 12
    Grace + Ivory 13

Award

Grace + Ivory FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns