Grace + Ivory

Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

About Grace + Ivory

Grace + Ivory is doing dresses differently by providing beautiful, quality, made-to-measure wedding dresses for the contemporary woman. Dresses made-to-order in 3-4 months. As a socially-conscious business, a portion of every dress sale goes to programs helping young women. Every dress is made-to-measure saving a bride on alterations costs and giving her a quality, custom-sewn dress made just for her.

We start each individual dressmaking process once an order is received. Our personal design stylists are there to provide the best customer experience. Our design stylists work with a bride from initial inquiries, to helping with dress purchasing, custom requests, follow-up questions, and shipping and receiving. Every dress is carefully sewn, thoroughly inspected, and lovingly hand-packaged.

As our mission is about women helping women, a portion of every dress purchase goes to helping women and girls in need. We're currently supporting Plan International's Because I am a Girl (BIAAG) Program, which runs programs in countries around the world focusing on girls' health, education, empowerment, and community involvement. BIAAG's call to action raises awareness about girls' rights and the need for justice and equality. Grace + Ivory supports Plan's belief that gender equality is central to achieving long-term change and the BIAAG call to action to ensure girls everywhere can learn, lead, decide and thrive.

We combine quality, accessibility, and custom with our ecommerce storefront and by working directly with our designer. Dresses Done Differently.

Follow Grace + Ivory on

10 Reviews for Grace + Ivory

• Marisa

Marisa Bowersox · Married on 08/17/2018

Beautiful Dress, Amazing Service, Perfect Wedding

We all want that fairy tale moment when we try on our wedding dress, and I had it with just one try! Tina suggested the Tabitha dress, and it was PERFECT! Tina's dress line has a dress for every personality, and she'll work with you to understand what makes you feel and look the best on your most special day. From the minute I picked out the dress, I felt like Tina's only client! She was super responsive, and kept me updated throughout production. Grace+Ivory makes you feel like a queen from day one until your wedding day. I'm not sure where else you can get a custom made dress with the quality of craftsmanship and personal service...and I didn't even try to look elsewhere! I'm so happy that I could wear a Grace+Ivory dress for my most special day.

Grace + Ivory 1
    Grace + Ivory 2

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2018

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for Grace & Ivory!!!!! I tried on EVERY wedding dress in the DC, Virginia, and Maryland area and can honestly say that G&I dresses are more beautiful than all of them!! Working with Tina, the founder of G&I was an absolute treat. She is extraordinarily knowledgeable about her dresses, patient and accommodating to every single request, and a sweet and wonderful young entrepreneur. The customer service was hands down the best I've received in my entire life. You feel like an individual bride with G&I, not another customer on a conveyor belt.

I picked the Sienna dress, which is SO GORGEOUS, but skin tight. Tina did all of my made-to-measure measurements, and warned me that I may need additional alterations (which I did once the dress arrived). She worked with me on finding a person who could do alterations and answered all of my questions throughout the process, even though she had already sold me the dress and her part of the process was over.

Let me also say-- the prices are UNBELIEVABLY reasonable compared to other dresses. You simply cannot find this level of quality at this pricepoint elsewhere. The process of having the dresses made overseas scared me at first, but working with Tina made me realize that I could put my full trust in her and the process. It was such a delight.

Best wedding dresses ever!!!!

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2018

I had an amazing experience with Grace + Ivory from initially finding and trying on the dress to Tina delivering the dress to me by hand personally to make sure I had it in time for my destination wedding to support with where to get alterations and following up after the wedding and making sure all went well. Beautiful and creative designs that you can't find everywhere - especially not for this price! I got soo many compliments on my dress and it was perfect for my wedding. Highly recommend!

Grace + Ivory FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns