4021 N Ravenswood Ave, Chicago, IL 60613 Map · Phone number

13 Reviews for Ravenswood Event Center

1 User photo

Ravenswood Event Center 1

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I got married at Ravenswood Event Center just over a month ago and we couldn't have chosen a better place! My husband and I fell in love with the coolness and uniqueness of the space the minute we step foot inside. It isn't just your same old ballroom that's for sure! We utilized all three floors (atrium, loft and showroom) for our wedding and received numerous comments from our guests on how much they loved the space. Aly was our coordinator and she was amazing to work with! She was always willing to answer our questions, responsive to emails and on top of every detail. She went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed even arranging a little private time for my husband after the ceremony with champagne and appetizers to take in the moment. As she said, it will be the only time you will be alone all night and boy was she right! We definitely felt very at ease that our wedding was going to go off without a hitch with Aly around!

The food that Ravenswood produces is to die for. From our initial tasting to our wedding day the food was impeccable. When we were first looking at the venue Andy said to us he doesn't just want to be the best wedding food you have ever had he wants to be the best food you have ever had. Just wait till you try it! It is AMAZING! I almost wish they would open up their own restaurant just so I can back and eat our amazing wedding food again!

Overall, I would highly recommend Ravenswood Event Center to anyone that is thinking about having their wedding or special event there!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Rose · Married on 09/22/2017

We had such an amazing wedding at the Ravenswood Event Center. They are a wonderful one stop shop, and the atrium space is a beautiful way to have the look of an outdoor wedding with the benefit of an indoor setting (we got married in the beginning of September and did not want to risk the chance of surprise Chicago rain!) We worked with Jen, and she was so helpful with planning all of the details. I DIYed all of my decor, and they followed my set up directions to a tee! Everything was perfect. The food is also absolutely incredible, AND as if that isn't enough, they're BYOB so you get to control how much you spend on your Booze. Absolutely worth every penny, and if you get to work with Jen, she's a master. Cannot recommend this place enough!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Ravenswood Event Center 2

Patty · Married on 10/29/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Ravenswood Event Center. The moment I walked into the door to the showroom before the reception started, it absolutely took my breath away! We used the atrium and loft space for our cocktail hour and the showroom for dinner/dancing. Where do I even begin! After our first meeting with the staff, we knew right away we had found the location we wanted for our reception. Andy made us feel comfortable and did not try to make us add things we didn't truly want to pay for. Aly was our coordinator, and let me tell you, as a couple with demanding full time jobs we were able to plan the entire wedding without a separate planner and this is all due to her amazing help. She recommended other vendors to us (photographer, florist) which we ended up using and they also did a great job. She coordinated everything the week of, despite us sending probably hundreds of emails, and she didn't get a single detail wrong. The venue was gorgeous on the day of and we did not have to spend a lot of extra money to make it look so great. The food, as many have said, was the best wedding food I have ever tasted -- and I have had many guests tell me the same! Using Binny's for the alcohol provided a peace of mind that other venues often are unable to. We did not run out of a single type of alcohol. The bartenders and other staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The space was clean and if we needed anything throughout the night someone was there to make it happen. The space more than comfortably fit our 206 person wedding. Andy and the rest of the team never made us feel like we were pressured into spending more than we felt comfortable and they stuck very close to our original quote, there were no surprises from a budget perspective or an event perspective! Additionally, there is plenty of parking and I was unaware of any guests having issues with it. I would wholeheartedly recommend REC to anyone considering it!!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Award

Ravenswood Event Center Pricing

Ravenswood Event Center Price Rates

Ravenswood Event Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Loft
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March