Chicago Winery is a unique wedding venue in the heart of the city, surrounded by the vibrant arts scene of River North and the glamour of historic Chicago. Our weddings are full-service and include our highly regarded wedding cuisine and Chicago Winery wines. Couples will work with a Chicago Winery event manager who will assist with all of the details, from helping curate the perfect wedding menu to coordinating with wedding vendors to ensure seamless execution.
Our all-inclusive packages come with wines made on-site and chef-driven cuisine from homegrown Midwesterner Andrew Graves — past credentials include Alinea, The Promontory, and Tribeca Grill — who puts the emphasis on seasonal ingredients and fresh flavors.
All Chicago Winery weddings include:
- Exclusive access to our flexible indoor and outdoor private event spaces for up to 215 guests, including a four-season rooftop terrace with skyline views.
- A dedicated event manager to assist with many elements of the planning process and day-of management, including creation of timeline, menu and enhancement selection, liaising and coordinating with vendors, and everything in between.
- Access to our private Wedding Suite with sparkling wine and an antipasti spread for 2 hours before your event.
- Cocktail hour, dinner and dessert menus from Chef Andrew Graves, a local Chicagoan and Alinea group alum.
- Group couples’ food and wine tasting event led by Chef Andrew Graves in our private event space where couples sample their way through all of our wedding menu options.
- Premium open bar for the duration of your event featuring Chicago Winery wines, local craft beers and spirits.
- Use of our custom tables, chairs, barstools, bars, china, glassware, flatware, linen napkins, printed menus, and small tabletop decor at no additional cost.
Amy is an event pro with over 15 years in catering and events. As our Senior Sales Manager, Amy’s focus is on creating exceptional experiences for our event clients at Chicago Winery, the newest location for First Batch Hospitality. She is passionate about welcoming clients into the First Batch Hospitality world and showing them all that we have to offer!
Would you like to visit?