Urban Allure Events

Chicago, IL View map
$6,000 Package Price

$6,000 Package Price

Urban Allure Events is a wedding planning company based in Chicago, Illinois specializing in weddings in Chicago, Pittsburgh, Denver, and Orange County but willing to travel worldwide. This exceptional wedding planning service is made up of an incredible team of planners.

Urban Allure Events offers a wide range of wedding planning services. The team understands that every couple is different in terms of how much assistance they wish to receive so to meet the needs of all couples that they work with, they provide a choice of package. Services available include:

• Day-of coordination including finalizing the itinerary and timeline, dealing with vendors, and overseeing venue setup.
  • Partial planning including event design, maintaining the budget, vendor recommendations, coordinating larger elements of the wedding, checklists, and day-of coordination.
  • Full planning with an event coordinator to assist you every step of the way, to keep you on track, create a design board, develop a budget, provide multiple vendor contracts, send reminders, create an itinerary, and day-of coordination.
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$85

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Tiffany
    Tiffany D. Married on 03/19/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! Not only did she make sure the day of the wedding went smoothly, but during the months before she would check up on me regularly to make sure I was doing okay and wasn’t stressed. Whenever I needed to talk or vent, she was available, and I am so appreciative of that. The google sheet she created really helped us stay on track and organized. All my vendors were super impressed by her and loved how involved she was with them. She attended multiple zoom vendor meetings, a venue walk-through, and our wedding rehearsal... I honestly don’t know how I would have done all this without her. She made me feel so at ease the day of. When an issue arose at the wedding, Jennifer completely took care of the situation and made sure I didn’t have to worry. She recommended me hands down the BEST drag performers which completely made the whole night, everyone was blown away! Jennifer and her assistant Kyleigh made sure my day was everything I imagined. I definitely recommend UAE, specifically Jennifer, to any bride who wants a stress-free wedding, you will not be disappointed, these girls truly care, and I will forever be grateful.
  • Luke
    Luke G. Married on 09/18/2021

Newberry Library/Washington Square Park Wedding

Kelley, with Urban Allure Events, was the perfect person to coordinate our wedding. She is incredibly organized, and her goal is to make sure the couple has the best day possible. She did so many things to help the event run smoothly such as running to Walgreens to get Benadryl for a guest with an allergic reaction, ensuring all of our luggage was brought to the hotel and running a smooth operation. Her coordination on the day of the event was critical to everything running perfectly. Kelley helped take so much stress off of me and truly helped me to enjoy our wedding day to its fullest.
  • Jenny
    Jenny S. Married on 12/05/2020

If you're on the fence - DO IT

As a partner vendor with Room 1520, I had the pleasure of working with Kyleigh as my day of coordinator. What no one told me about a day of coordinator is that they actually begin working with you about a month in advance of your wedding! Kyleigh took over as the main contact for all my vendors in advance and had a few sessions with me to let me know what to expect day of. She was AMAZING to work with and handled every detail with grace and a smile on her face. We had about an hour delay due to my transportation company not picking up guests as scheduled and Kyleigh went above and beyond to resolve the situation day of as well as calling them and myself the Monday after to ensure a resolution was executed. Even though we had that delay, Kyleigh worked with the vendor team to shorten up some things so that we could get the guests to eating and drinking as soon as possible. If you’re on the fence about getting a coordinator - IT’S WORTH IT - and Urban Allure is the best in the biz.
  • illustration stars

Team

Nicole  Fauls
Nicole Fauls
Owner and Lead Planner

The most rewarding part of the planning process is getting to know you! I will probably cry when I see you in your wedding attire - sorry I’m not sorry. Let’s grab a drink and get to know each other! Urban Allure Events has celebrated with over 200+ couples and continues to grow!

Our newest project was the launch of CHI thee WED - Chicago’s first inclusive wedding blog.

I am the National Vice President for Wish Upon a Wedding which is a non profit organization that grants wedding wishes across the country to couples suffering from life altering circumstances or illness.

Kyleigh  Hodson
Kyleigh Hodson
Executive Director + Lead Planner

Hello! My name is Kyleigh! While I'm a Hoosier by address, my heart is definitely in Chicago. I graduated with a degree in Fashion Marketing and Management but fell in love with all things celebratory while working with couples to create custom stationery for their big day. I love pulling together small details from a vision and making it a reality. I truly believe that the details make the difference, and can't wait to hear about what details matter to you!

I can't wait to hear about your dream day and help to make it uniquely yours!

Conley Morris
Conley Morris
Creative Director + Lead Planner

Hi friends, my name is Conley! I have always found myself planning one-of-a-kind, memorable events for the people around me. From always being the friend that plans the details of a GNO, to helping my sisters' plan their own big day- I knew organizing special occasions was always in the cards for me. Now, as a wedding planner and designer, I am able to embrace my creativity and eye for detail on behalf of my clients, providing them ultimate occasions and landmark memories.

I truly adore my job and it translates into the relationships I have with my couples and the level I execute their events. Let's grab a spicy marg and get to planning!

Inspired Eye Photography Inspired Eye Photography Wedding Photographers

The Urban Allure team is so easy to work with. Nicole has amazing connections, creativity, is extremely organized and takes the stress right off your shoulders. I highly recommend Urban Allure Events to help build your dream wedding and make run perfectly!

Genevieve Lauren Photography Genevieve Lauren Photography Wedding Photographers

I finally had the opportunity to work with Nicole on a wedding last fall and I was beyond impressed with how her day came together. I've worked with many planners in the Chicago area and Nicole has a relaxed, calm atmosphere that surround her that makes her clients feel taken care of, and makes the day run smoother than you could ever imagine. She also took into account the notes I gave her on how much time was needed to create the portraits my clients wanted and managed to create two vendor meals out of thin air from the caterer when there was a mixup so we didn't go hungry on the day. Trust me... you don't want your photographer to be hungry! haha. Overall... they're incredibly poised, together, organized, and have a great eye for style. You can't go wrong hiring Urban Allure Events for your wedding day.

Room 1520 Room 1520 Rooftop Weddings

It's always a pleasure to work wth Nicole from Urban Allure! Our couples are always so happy when she is a part of their day!

1229 N N Branch St. Suite 310 Chicago, IL, 60642

By appointment only
Location of (Urban Allure Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding