Jackie's Bridal

Chicago, IL View map

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

3.9

• Brittany
    Brittany L. Married on 01/16/2021

Excellent value family dress shop

Jackie's Bridal helped me find a dress that met my needs at my relatively low price point (about $500, but there was more inventory at higher price points). I was pleasantly surprised by how reasonably priced the alterations were (changing zipper back to corset back, attaching straps, adjusting the length, etc.) and how soon the altered dress was ready. For my wedding in January 2021, I purchased the dress in August 2020, got fitted the first weekend of December 2020, and then the dress was ready for pick up the following week. They also had veils, shoes, and other accessories available for purchase. Finally, it was a plus to be supporting a family business. It appeared the mother and daughter handled everything.
  • Anwar
    Anwar Married on 06/14/2019

Family tradition

Each of our loved ones gets her dress from here, and I was honored to have Jackie hand pick a dress for me (knowing my style) before I even arrived. It was a match the second she showed it to me! And her mother made each adjustment to give me the details I dreamed of in a wedding dress. Much love to you and your beautiful mama!

Jackie's Bridal's reply:

Aww Anwar, Thank you for your sincere words. I loved every minute working with you and your mom. Your energy filled the room every time you walked in. I can only imagine how you left everyone in aww the day of the wedding. You must've looked amazing.
    Edwin Married on 06/23/2018
    I walked into Jackie’s Bridal after leaving the nearby bridal salon that did not allow my MOH to take pictures of the dresses I tried on. (Yeah, I thought that was odd, too.) I was NOT looking to buy a dress that day which is why I intentionally did not make an appointment and left my debit card at home. I did this so that my MOH and I could look around without being hassled by any sales associates, and the time and attention could go to the brides who actually made an appointment. I walk in and say, “Hi. I don’t have an appointment, but still want to look around and see my options.” I was asked a few basic questions of wedding date, style and color. I was looking for off-the-shoulder, more form-fitting and champagne colored. She picked 3 dresses. When she picked that third dress, I gave my MOH some side-eye because this dress was ivory. I thought, “Did she not hear that I wanted a champagne-colored dress?”

And then I tried it on. I went to the three-way mirror and I just felt so comfortable in it. I didn’t have on Spanx or any type of heel because I wasn’t supposed to be getting a dress today.

Jackie pondered for a moment and said that she’d be right back. She found this very light blush veil with some slight beading on the edges. It was subtle; it was beautiful. When she secured the veil, the tears came. And I regretted leaving my debit card at home. My fiancé called and paid for it on the spot. I had my dress under 45 minutes.

From the intial fitting to the alterations and pick up, Jackie and her mom were professional, upbeat and just downright great. I never felt rushed or like a ‘number’. Jackie listened to what I said, but also knew what would look best for my body type. Their prices are competitive, and the personable customer service exceeded any and all expectations.

3401 N Harlem ave Chicago, IL, 60634

Monday and Thursday 12-8 Tuesday and Wednesday 12-7 Friday 12-6 Saturday 11-6
Location of (Jackie's Bridal)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding