4646 Oakton Street, Skokie, IL 60076 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Diana's Bridal

Diana's Bridal boutique offers an intimate space where you can shop freely with your friends and family and have your own personal stylist assist you in finding the perfect look for you and your bridal party! Everything in this boutique is hand picked by Diana and industry experts to help you get the best selection in one location.

Try this locally owned boutique for a memorable experience with great service and no pressure!

Services:

• Bridal
  • Bridesmaids
  • Junior Bridesmaids
  • Accessories - jewelry, veil, belts, and more!
  • Flower Girls

41 Reviews for Diana's Bridal

• Maggie

Maggie Daniels · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Better than Kleinfelds!

I visited Diana's bridal after going to Kleinfelds in NYC and trying a dress on there that I liked. They were having an Allure trunk show and would have this dress. The experience at Diana's was 1000x better than Kleinfelds! Erika (my consultant) was fantastic and they made my guests feel so comfortable. Absolutely loved the experience and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Diana's Bridal's reply:

Hi Maggie, thanks for giving us a chance to help you find your dress! We're obsessed with the dress you choose and can't wait to see how incredible you look on your big day!
  • I

Inna · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful experience

This place was amazing. I went to three other salons and this place beats them all. The service was great, the employees actually seemed excited for you and sit you down to discuss everything you would want before you even start shopping. The shop itself is very comfortable and well organized. Plus they get the dresses in 4 months instead of the typical 6-8!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Diana's Bridal's reply:

Hi Inna, thanks for your review! We're so happy you had such a positive experience, we can't wait to have you back once your dress arrives!
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 07/05/2019

You MUST go here!

I have to say I absolutely LOVED my experience shopping at Diana's Bridal. They are so sweet at this bridal shop. I had tried going to a larger store and I did not have that great of an experience and began to be discouraged about finding my dream wedding dress. At Diana's, I was instantly greeted with a smile from the consultant and the store, O...M....G...So clean and well organized. The consultants there give you that one-on-one experience and really listened to what I was asking for. Within a couple of dresses I had found THE one. The manager is super sweet and everyone made the shopping experience so much fun! We purchased the bridesmaid dresses from Diana's as well and I have to say, I was nervous about having tons of opinions and different styles all in one room coming together, but we had so much FUN! Our consultant, Melissa, made the experience so much fun and even provided great advice and support when it came to ordering the dresses for my awesome friends. I highly recommend going there for any of your bridal needs. My 1st alterations appointment, I was dreading because everyone says that it is usually the worst ever but they made it GREAT! The way that my dress was pinned made me get the best idea of what my dress is going to look like on my wedding day. I cannot wait for my second appointment on Friday! Please stop by and check them out! I have so much love for this store!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Diana's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Fearless & Bella
    Fearless & Bella Wedding Hair & Makeup

Diana's Bridal is one of the cutest shops I have seen! They have a great selection of dresses and the employees really know how to help pick out the perfect dress for you. The owner, Diana, is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Your experience at Diana's Bridal will be welcoming and fun from your first visit to when you pick up your dress. I would highly recommend finding your dream dress at Diana's Bridal!

• E & J Dry Cleaners
    E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Dresses

All of the brides seem very pleased with their decision to have purchased their wedding gown from them! We have cleaned and preserved a lot of wedding dresses from this location. E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation (http://weddinggowns.eandjcleaners.com/) is pleased to endorse this company!

• 4646 Oakton Street Skokie, IL, 60076 See on map
    8474232486 (Fax Number)
    Sunday: 11am - 4pm Monday: 10am - 7pm Tuesday: 10am - 7pm Wednesday: CLOSED Thursday: 10am - 7pm Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 4:30pm