Diana's Bridal Reviews

Diana's Bridal 2
  • Brittany

Brittany Pendry · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Wedding Dress Shopping

I could not have asked for a better experience than what I had at Diana's Bridal. Kate was the absolute best, and I am so grateful for her! She really listened to what I liked, what I didn't, and what I'd be open to. While I tried on ten or so dresses, the first one Kate pulled ended up being the one. Also, the shop itself is absolutely gorgeous, spacious and elegant. There are cocktails and snacks as soon as you walk in. You can truly tell that they care about your experience and finding you the perfect dress. Thank you, Kate and Diana's Bridal!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Diana's Bridal's reply:

Brittany! I had so much fun with you and your group on Saturday!! Your dress... in the mountains of Gatlinburg.... I'm crying already. Have so much fun visiting the venue this month!! You're going to LOVE it.

Daniela Vujovic · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Wedding Gown Shopping

I just bought my wedding dress from Diana’s a few weeks ago and had THEE BEST experience dress shopping here. The salon is so classy and clean and I love the set up. It was nice to have a little section for myself and for my family when trying dresses on. Kate was so helpful and made the dress shopping experience much more enjoyable! After explaining the style I liked she picked some dresses for me to try and I had a hard time deciding which I liked best...all the dresses at Diana’s are beautiful! Every single one I tried on was easy to walk in and didn’t feel super weighted down with material. Diana’s bridal would be the first place I recommend when anyone asks where to find their wedding dress! Thank you ladies for such a great experience!! :)

Sent on 11/30/2019

Diana's Bridal's reply:

Daniela- You're so sweet! I had a great time with you and your group a couple of weeks ago. Your dress is truly perfect. xoxo -Kate
  • Maggie

Maggie Daniels · Married on 01/04/2020

Better than Kleinfelds!

I visited Diana's bridal after going to Kleinfelds in NYC and trying a dress on there that I liked. They were having an Allure trunk show and would have this dress. The experience at Diana's was 1000x better than Kleinfelds! Erika (my consultant) was fantastic and they made my guests feel so comfortable. Absolutely loved the experience and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Diana's Bridal's reply:

Hi Maggie, thanks for giving us a chance to help you find your dress! We're obsessed with the dress you choose and can't wait to see how incredible you look on your big day!
  • Suzanne

Suzanne DeSutter · Married on 08/24/2019

Outstanding Seamstress Saved the Day!

Two weeks before my daughter's wedding, we realized the original seamstress from another bridal shop had did not have the ability to alter her wedding dress.... and it was practically in ruins! Thanks to Jessica for not only accepting us last minute as desperate clients, but also for working her magic! Not only did Jessica repair my daughter's dress, but also my dress which was a disaster! The entire staff at Diana's Bridal made us feel welcome even though neither or our dresses were purchased here. Thank you for being our angels when we were in need! Both our dresses were gorgeous because of Jessica's amazing ability as a seamstress! Thank you for caring enough to save my daughter's wedding day and making it a time for us to cherish forever!

Diana's Bridal 3
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Diana's Bridal's reply:

Suzanne- Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was our absolute pleasure that we got to last minute help both you and Kristin to look & feel beautiful on her big day. Thank you for trusting in us to help fix the mistakes of your tailor back in Iowa. You both looked stunning!!
  • Kristin

Kristin DeSutter · Married on 08/24/2019

Diana's Bridal Rescued My Wedding Dress

Less than 2 weeks before my wedding, it was clear the gown I got from out of town was in sad shape — even though I wasn’t a customer of Diana’s Bridal, they were absolutely phenomenal fitting me in a slot with their customization specialist seamstress, Jessica, who already had a full plate. I knew I was in trouble when my dad suggested holding my bouquet in front of every picture to hide the ripples that looked like love handles across the stomach of my ill-fitted gown. We weren’t just imagining things, either. Not long after putting on my wedding gown at Diana’s Bridal, my dress was deemed *ruined* in its current state, but fixable close to 100% — following tremendous work, that is. Jessica stayed up almost 2 nights in a row working on my dress to take it entirely apart. Few seamstresses would completely rework my gown like she did, and what’s more, she also rescued my mom’s mother of the bride dress the week before my wedding in 1 day!! The seamstress and entire Diana’s Bridal team were truly one of the most miraculous wedding gifts in making my mom and me feel radiant for our once-in-a-lifetime day, and they were so very kind and understanding through the whole process — words can’t express how much their above and beyond support meant!!!

Diana's Bridal 4
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Diana's Bridal's reply:

Kristin- You are so sweet. We were so happy to have come to the rescue just days before the big day! Your mom sent us a picture, and you looked amazing!! Well wishes to you and your husband!
  • I

Inna · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful experience

This place was amazing. I went to three other salons and this place beats them all. The service was great, the employees actually seemed excited for you and sit you down to discuss everything you would want before you even start shopping. The shop itself is very comfortable and well organized. Plus they get the dresses in 4 months instead of the typical 6-8!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Diana's Bridal's reply:

Hi Inna, thanks for your review! We're so happy you had such a positive experience, we can't wait to have you back once your dress arrives!
  • Dave

Dave S · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful Bridesmaids Dresses

Gorgeous bridesmaids dresses! All of my bridesmaids were very happy with the purchase and the process of ordering, picking up, and shipping was easy. Dresses are pretty standard price for a bridal shop.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Diana's Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much! We're so glad the ladies had such a great experience with us!! We'd love to see pictures- email them over to info@dianasbridal.com
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 07/05/2019

You MUST go here!

I have to say I absolutely LOVED my experience shopping at Diana's Bridal. They are so sweet at this bridal shop. I had tried going to a larger store and I did not have that great of an experience and began to be discouraged about finding my dream wedding dress. At Diana's, I was instantly greeted with a smile from the consultant and the store, O...M....G...So clean and well organized. The consultants there give you that one-on-one experience and really listened to what I was asking for. Within a couple of dresses I had found THE one. The manager is super sweet and everyone made the shopping experience so much fun! We purchased the bridesmaid dresses from Diana's as well and I have to say, I was nervous about having tons of opinions and different styles all in one room coming together, but we had so much FUN! Our consultant, Melissa, made the experience so much fun and even provided great advice and support when it came to ordering the dresses for my awesome friends. I highly recommend going there for any of your bridal needs. My 1st alterations appointment, I was dreading because everyone says that it is usually the worst ever but they made it GREAT! The way that my dress was pinned made me get the best idea of what my dress is going to look like on my wedding day. I cannot wait for my second appointment on Friday! Please stop by and check them out! I have so much love for this store!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Conny · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome Consultants

This a long overdue review but I'm definitely so glad I stumbled upon Diana's Bridal from Yelp!

I visited this past December after I had already been to 3 other stores. I found 2 dresses that my bridesmaids and I loved but part of me wished they were somehow combined together. Kate was my consultant and she immediately knew which dresses I'd like from the pictures I showed. She was so patient and was never pushy. I ended up finding my dream dress only after trying about 5 dresses. It was everything I wanted from the 2 dresses I loved before...the sparkle, lace train, and the fit! They also had a large, beautiful space in the back with many mirrors to try on all the dresses. It's a great space to bring a larger bridal party with you if needed.

I ended up doing alterations somewhere else since I live out-of-town and they had limited weekend availability at the time. So I can't comment on that but overall, I had a great experience at Diana's and I'd definitely recommend them to all my girlfriends!

Also: my dress came in just 3 months!! Now that's amazing :)

Sent on 08/26/2019

Diana's Bridal's reply:

Conny! You're so sweet! It was such a pleasure helping you find your dream dress.It was truly so perfect. Thank you so much for sending us your pictures! You looked amazing -Kate
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/15/2019

Very easy to say YES at Diana's!

I booked my first ever bridal appointment at Diana's because they carry Stella York dresses (in my search I fell in love with her designs.) I was blown away by how perfect the boutique is, it is decorated so well and kept very clean. I loved the private viewing areas because it made the experience so intimate and personal versus something like David's Bridal where anyone in the store can see you and what you are doing. I was helped by Alysia (who I believe no longer works there) and she was fabulous. She was so patient, knowledgable, and made the experience so fun. I tried on a few of the dresses that I chose and none were doing it for me, but she picked a newer dress by Essence of Australia and I fell in love. It was the easiest YES (next to saying yes to marrying my husband). I was shocked that I found my dress at the first store and first appointment, but Diana's made it possible. Every other time I had to contact or visit the boutique, the girls there were so helpful and very welcoming, makes you want to be a part of their little Diana's family. I even brought my bridesmaids back to the store to shop for their dresses. Rita was a blessing that day because a few of girls can be a bit on the wild side, but she answered everyones questions and was beyond helpful and patient. We didn't end up choosing their dresses from Diana's because they all preferred a dress from a different store, but the experience was amazing for everyone. Alterations went even smoother, and Ali is simply an artist with clothing. My alterations and bustle were perfect and I had a few tiny changes that she was very accommodating about. Without a doubt, go to Diana's for your search, even if you don't find your dress there, the experience they provide is a memorable one.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Elisa

Elisa · Married on 05/25/2019

THE place to say yes to the dress

I was going to wait until after our wedding to leave a review but I don’t want to forget. I knew I wanted an Essence of Australia or Stella York dress so I went to two other bridal salons before arriving at Diana’s. The first had a lot of dresses but the dressing room was a shabby courtain and the whole experience felt cheap. The next - Remington Bridal kept pushing other brands on me because they were phasing out working with Stella York but weren’t open about it. While the dressing room was classier, the dresses were all dirty and the consultant was just not understanding what I was looking for.

Next I arrived at Diana’s and it was EVERYTHING I wanted in a wedding dress shopping experience. First, the salon is so bright and airy with lots of windows and natural light. They have adorable tufted furniture, lots of mirrors and pedestals and are by appointment only so you really feel like an important guest when you’re there with your family.

Second, all the dresses are on display, not in scary plastic bags that make it impossible to see the dress. I never knew I wanted the aspects that my dress has until I saw it on the rack. If I wasn’t able to browse, I would’ve never known to try It on.

Finally, and most importantly, the store manager, Kate, is an actual fairy god mother. Not only was she extremely helpful during the appointment, letting me go back and fort trying on dresses, etc. but she’s been even more helpful ever since. I hired my hair and make up vendor (Fearless and Bella) thanks to her and she’s been single handedly working with my bridesmaids to get their dress orders in, following up tirelessly when needed. Further, she’s more than happy to have Diana’s steam and press my dress since I will be traveling in from out of town.

TLDR: if you’re looking for that personalized “say yes to the dress” experience with cute bridal furniture, helpful and happy consultants, great dress selection, and an amazing atmosphere, Diana’s is no doubt the way to go. I almost wish I didn’t get my dress so soon or was getting another one so I could keep going to Diana’s over and over again!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Diana's Bridal's reply:

Hi Elisa, thank you for your kind words! It's been such a pleasure working with you from your dress to your bridesmaids. We can't wait to see how everything turns out for your big day!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful dresses

There were so many great dresses and I absolutely loved my dress. Everyone here was so nice and helpful.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

My dress was a dream! I miss it already. And every single person at Diana'a bridal was fabulous to work with. They were so nice and helpful and made the experience from beginning to end wonderful!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/21/2017

After visiting 3 other salons, Diana's bridal was better than any other salon we went to in regards to customer service. Everyone in the salon is incredibly friendly without being pushy. The salon is small and by appointment only so you really get a personalized experience. They also have a wide variety of dress styles and do not limit how many you can try on.

I bought my dress and jewelry and had my alterations done at Diana's. The price was very competitive and they have sales and trunk show deals regularly. They also steam your dress the week of your wedding. I enjoyed every appointment I had at the store and after taking a friend with me to a fitting appointment, she went back and bought her wedding dress at Diana's. I will continue to recommend Diana's to other friends.

Sent on 01/02/2018
  • Z

Zhenya · Married on 10/14/2017

Loved this boutique! Alysia was so warm and friendly. I liked one of the dresses a lot on my first visit but was looking for something slightly different, so she gave me a heads up about a trunk show they were having in about a month from then. That was a great recommendation as I found the perfect dress and it came with a bit of a discount due to the trunk show. Definitely check Diana's Bridal out!

Sent on 01/07/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/23/2017

So much love for Diana's! The boutique is beautiful and intimate, and the staff is amazing. Alysia is a sweetheart and made my dress shopping experience so fun and painless. I only had to try on a few gowns, narrowed it down to two that I loved, and ended up saying yes to the perfect dress. Rachel, the store manager, is wonderful; she's responsive and knows a lot about dresses, designers, fabrics, everything! I've ordered my gown (a gorgeous Wtoo), extra lace motifs, and bridesmaids dresses (Sorella Vita) here. My gown took about 4 months and it's absolutely perfect! Everyone has been so helpful and professional. I highly recommend and trust Diana's!

Sent on 03/08/2017
  • Jakkia

Jakkia · Married on 08/05/2017

I came to Diana's, and this was my first store and found my dress. Rachel the store manager was a thrill to work with. She was very polite, friendly, and professional. She even played along when I came in with my family the next day, and acted like I had not even been inside the store the day before. I love my dress, and I cannot wait to wear it! Thank you Rachel you made my experience an amazing one!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

sabrina · Married on 06/17/2017

Rachel helped me try on dresses at Diana's and overall it was a great experience. She was friendly, helpful, and really listened to what I wanted in a dress. She let me try on all the dresses I liked, then she suggested a few I would have never picked for myself and the ones she suggested ended up being my favorite! I really appreciate that Rachel showed me dresses within my budget, was upfront with me about the potential costs of working within my short timeline, but was never pushy about sales. I have not decided on a dress yet but I'll definitely be returning to Diana's for a second appointment to help me make that decision.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Emma · Married on 05/06/2017

I absolutely loved my experience at Diana’s Bridal! Diana’s was actually the very first store I went into to try on wedding dresses and I fell in love with my dress as soon as I put it on. I didn’t think I would be the type of person who would cry when they put on a dress, but I was, I burst into tears. There was a trunk show for my designer the following weekend, however I was still given the discount, which was such an unexpected surprise! I’m so thankful to the amazing staff at Diana’s, everyone was super friendly, very supportive and not pushy at all. I had my dress altered here also, and it was such a seamless process. This should be your first stop on your wedding dress journey, I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Alice · Married on 03/17/2017

Beautiful shop with great service

Diana's Bridal was the first shop I went to and it was such a great experience! The atmosphere is bright and airy and the staff is friendly and personable. They went above and beyond!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Diana's Bridal made my wedding dress selection process incredible. They were great at helping/assistanting me without the feeling of pushyness. They assisted me with jewelry suggestions that after my 100th compliment, I had to make sure I write this review! They made my wedding day perfect and I'm forever thankful for that.
    I highly recommend Diana's Bridal to any bride who desires a comfortable, professional, special wedding dress selection experience.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2016

My experience with Diana's Bridal was amazing! The process of shopping for a dress for your big day, is almost as important as finding the dress itself. This boutique shop in Skokie has a very nice selection of dresses, in a variety of price points and sizes. The details on the dresses are exquisite and very high quality. From classic, to trendy, this shop has it all. I brought a few of my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law when I was shopping for my dream wedding dress. The rooms are very private, they only take a few brides in the store at a time and by appointment only. This made the process feel very intimate and personal. Rachel was absolutely wonderful to work with. I went in without any preconceived notions about what style of dress I wanted. Rachel helped me try on different styles, so I could figure out what I wanted from the dress and what looked good on me. She made me feel very comfortable, and I did not feel rushed in making a decision at all. Keep in mind when shopping for a dress that the sizing can be very different than buying regular clothes. I found "the one" after trying on the 3rd dress, but just to be sure I tried on a few others.

Something to keep in mind when shopping, the dress shops really need 6 months to order your dress and schedule your alterations, don't wait to the last minute. When my dress came in, I had Diana's do the alterations as well. Apple, my seamstress was extremely patient, kind and talented. She worked with me on 3 or 4 fittings to get my dress just right for my big day.

I loved this boutique so much, we ordered the bridesmaid dress and flower girl dresses from here as well. Finding a dress to fit 8 different girls in a variety of body types can be a challenge, but Rachel worked with us every step of the way to make it perfect. I can't say enough good things about my experience here. Thank you again Diana's Bridal!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Kate · Married on 09/03/2016

I had an amazing experience at Diana's bridal. The salon is intimate but has a wonderful selection of dresses. Rachel helped me try on dresses that my mom and I had picked first. She was extremely helpful getting me in and out without being too much "in my business" like at some other salons I've visited. Toward the end of the appointment I was ready to try on my favorites again before making a decision, but Rachel told me she had one more gown that she'd like me to try first. She couldn't have been more right, and I ended up going with her pick! I HIGHLY recommend Diana's Bridal.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Kristina · Married on 08/27/2016

Out of all the bridal shops we visited, we had the best experience here. The staff was amazing, and their selection of dresses is absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

I purchased my July 2016 wedding dress from Diana's Bridal and it was an amazing experience from the beginning to the end! Rachel was a pleasure to work with and made sure to show me a variety of dresses. I quickly found my dress and knew that it was the one! Apple, the seamstress, was also wonderful to work with. She made the long standing period for alterations extremely pleasant and fun. My wedding dress fit like a glove on my wedding day thanks to Apple! I am so happy that I chose Diana's Bridal!!

Sent on 07/27/2016