MB Bride & Special Occasion

Greensburg, Pennsylvania View map

MB Bride & Special Occasion, a dress and attire business based in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, has been serving couples since 1991. Over the years, this shop has gained its station as one of the state鈥檚 largest family-owned bridal and formalwear stores. In fact, you will find five times more dress options in this shop than you would at the other bridal chains. With the help of the experienced team, you will be able to find your dream dress in no time.

Inside MB Bride & Special Occasion, you will be able to browse through thousands of dresses for you and your bridal party. There are over 1,000 bridesmaid dresses and over 300 mother鈥檚 dresses. Your entire wedding party will have an abundance of styles to choose from. There are even tuxedos in the shop, too. After you pick your dream dress, you can finish off your look with accessories such as a bridal belt, garter, hair accessories, and veil. In addition to helping you pick out your gown, your bridal consultant can assist with the following services:

• Alterations
  • Asian-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

3.7 out of 5 rating
    4 out of 5 rating

Alli I. Married on 10/09/2021

THIA is amazing

I had initially went to MB Bride but wanted to check out one other bridal shop because I am a very indecisive person, and I immediately went back to MB Bride. They have an amazing selection to choose from. I want to thank THIA so much for all her help. It was a very busy Saturday, but she was so calm and collected and made sure to put me in dresses that she knew would accent my figure! I was so afraid that I wouldn鈥檛 fit into dresses or they wouldn鈥檛 look right on me, but she did her best to help me feel beautiful in every dress and helped me find the ONE!!! I can鈥檛 wait to keep working with THIA and MB Bride for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
  • Brooke
    Brooke F. Married on 07/09/2021

Cathy is awesome!!

I found my wedding dress within an hour. It was the second dress I tried on and I cried. Cathy helped me out and actually chose this dress for me. I was unsure at first, but when I tried it on I knew this was the one. I am the most indecisive person in the world, and this has been the most decisive I have ever been. I am so thankful. They have so many beautiful dresses to choose from too and the help there is great, I recommend Cathy (;
  • Jodie
    Jodie Married on 04/16/2021

Great experience

Shopping at Modern Bride was a fantastic experience. It was the first and only store I went to for myself and my bridesmaids. Their dress selection is huge and I don't know how anyone could walk out without finding something that they love. My consultant, Sue, was extremely attentive and knowledgeable. It was a busy weekend at the store but she was incredibly patient. I would highly recommend this store to every bride!

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

Thank you for the nice comments. We appreciate your business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • illustration stars

26 photos 路 09/27/2015
  • Stefan & Ashley
    25 photos 路 08/22/2015

123 S. Urania Avenue Greensburg, Pennsylvania, 15601
Location of (MB Bride & Special Occasion)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding