MB Bride & Special Occasion Reviews

268 Reviews for MB Bride & Special Occasion

• Jodie

Jodie · Getting married on 04/16/2021

Great experience

Shopping at Modern Bride was a fantastic experience. It was the first and only store I went to for myself and my bridesmaids. Their dress selection is huge and I don't know how anyone could walk out without finding something that they love. My consultant, Sue, was extremely attentive and knowledgeable. It was a busy weekend at the store but she was incredibly patient. I would highly recommend this store to every bride!

Sent on 03/10/2019

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

Thank you for the nice comments. We appreciate your business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Brooke

Brooke Forcellini · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Cathy is awesome!!

I found my wedding dress within an hour. It was the second dress I tried on and I cried. Cathy helped me out and actually chose this dress for me. I was unsure at first, but when I tried it on I knew this was the one. I am the most indecisive person in the world, and this has been the most decisive I have ever been. I am so thankful. They have so many beautiful dresses to choose from too and the help there is great, I recommend Cathy (;

Sent on 09/06/2019

Marisa Larkin · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Great experience!

My associate was very helpful. I wasn’t sure exactly what I was looking for but she did a good job showing me options with the few details I had expressed that I liked. She was patient and made the appointment go smoothly. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Megan

Megan Deter · Married on 04/18/2020

Wonderful!

I had an amazing experience here. This was absolutely wonderful and found exactly what I wanted. She paid attention to what I was looking for and fit it to my body. I couldn’t recommend this place more for your wedding gown!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

--------------------------------Great to hear. Thank you for your comments. ------------------------------------------
  • Nicole

Nicole Driver · Married on 11/16/2019

The only place you need to shop

So much selection, however my consultant was able to keep me sane and not overwhelm me. I had been to about 8 places before trying MB, and despite not finding much elsewhere I found two perfect gowns here that made it hard to choose. Also - very important - the alterations department after purchasing the gown was professional and did a beautiful job tucking things in and getting the bustle right. You will spend more time in alterations than you do with your salesperson anywhere you go so make sure they offer this!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra K · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect Dress

I can't express how happy I am that I went to MB Bride, I not only got my absolutely perfect dress, I also got my entire bridal party attire. My consultant Angie was perfect, so kind patient and understood exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend MB Bride and Angie!

Sent on 11/26/2018

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review. Angie is a great asset to our store. We are fortunate to have her with us.
  • Autumn & Joseph

Autumn · Married on 11/02/2019

Expect the unexpected!

To start off, I went in to dress shopping as if I were going to prison. Keep in mind, plus size, not terribly feminine or interested in being "cute". No way was I going to find a dress in one go and be pleased with how I looked or what was pulled for me. To say I was wrong would be an understatement. Thia was amazing. She listened to me, read my body language and saw through my attempt at humor when I looked hideous. I managed to find a dress without much work. I assure you, schedule an appointment with Thia. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph · Married on 11/02/2019

My wife looked great. Thank You.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Kaity

Kaity · Married on 10/26/2019

My perfect dress

My dress was the one thing I wanted to splurge on and I ended up getting my absolute perfect dress without breaking the bank too much. I had an amazing experience with dress shopping and alterations. My dress was beyond perfect.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Lyndsey · Married on 10/13/2019

Great Selection and Helpful Consultant

Morgan is seriously amazing! She was our consultant and assisted as I tried on multiple dresses. She really understood my style and I found my dress even though it was the first shop I visited! They have an incredible section, and I took advantage of a trunk show that was happening.

I got the alterations package through MB Bride which was perfect. Not only did they store my dress and veil until the event, but they charged a flat rate for alterations that I thought was very reasonable. I had such a great experience that my future sister-in-law went and found her dress there. We also bought the bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dress from MB Bride.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Dana

Dana Houpt · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful experience(s)

Ashley, our sales consultant, was amazing. I thought I wanted one thing going in, and I told her, I'm thinking sleeves, body suit, overskirt. I tried that on, hated it. She asked what else I was picturing... lace, low back, comfortable, I'm going to dance... a lot. She brought me a range of dresses, and sure enough I found it, the perfect dress. It wasn't anything i would have picked for myself, but it was PERFECT!! She also helped us find a mother of the bride dress for my mom! It was also PERFECT!
    Nancy in the alterations department was a joy to work with. She helped both my mom and myself. Neither of our dresses needed many alternations, but the work they did was quick, beautiful, and precise. I highly recommend working with them! THANK YOU ❤

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Ryan and Brandy · Married on 09/07/2019

I said yes to MB bride dress

I wanted to send a review saying how please I was with my recent experience and MB bride. My stylist Kristi was very kind and attentive. Despite the day being very busy she never seemed rushed or annoyed. My bridal party was there for 3.5 hours just wedding dress shopping. Everyone was kind and listened to the many opinions and suggestions from my girls and myself. I would highly recommend MB brude for you wedding needs. Can't wait to see my fiance face next October when he sees me in my dress.

Sent on 11/10/2018

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

************************Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business. ************************

Kim Poling · Married on 07/13/2019

Great experience

MB did a great job. My bridesmaids got their dresses there and I did as well! My sales rep was very helpful and even sent a "thank you" follow up after we left. I would recommend them in the future.

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Megan

Megan Winebrenner · Married on 07/09/2019

Beautiful Dresses

I have bought many dresses from MB Bride for many weddings I’ve been in so I knew I wanted to look here for my own wedding. They let you take a look around the store on your own to pick out things you like! The consultant actually ended up picking my dress in the end! She found me exactly what I was looking for in a gown. The alterations department helped me to create the back to be what I was looking for as well. The dress and the veil came in very fast! Loved every part of my experience here as a bride and bridesmaids.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Lexu · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

Morgan helped me find the wedding gown of my dreams! She was so helpful and really paid attention to what I was looking for. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help me. Ira did my alterations and was wonderful!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/22/2018

Personal Attention and Good Product

MB Bride was not the first, or even the third, bridal shop I visited. But it certainly had the best and widest selection. I was assigned a single attendant, and they stayed with me through the entire process. Kristi was very patient and searched high and low to find my perfect dress. She even found a veil that perfectly matched the lace! The price was very reasonable for the quality.
    I also had my dress altered through MB Bride. Nancy was very sweet and helpful. My wedding took place in Indiana, so I didn't have anyone there to help with the fittings, but Nancy made sure that I felt well-loved and had fun with the process. The dress ended up fitting better than any glove I've ever worn. Despite being strapless, it stayed perfectly in place all day and night without any adjustment. My only complaint was that there was a bit of beading under my arms that was scrachy and irritable. I even swing-danced several songs, complete with high-kicks and back-bending dips, without fear of tripping on my train or ripping a seam: Nancy ensured that everything would stay in place and out of the way. The dress really slimmed my figure and made me feel beautiful and confident. There are several slimming undergarment options available at the store for purchase as well.
    We got an excellent deal on tuxedo rentals because we purchased the dress through MB Bride. Our groomsmen were in California and Indiana, but MB Bride helped us get their measurements long-distance. When one of the vests came in wrong, they made sure to fix it within 24 hours. They even sent us with extra jackets for free to give us options to ensure a perfect fit. They also helped us find fabric that went well with our bridesmaid dresses. The white shirts were a little yellowed, but it was impossible to tell once the vest and jacket were put on. Otherwise, the quality was fairly standard. We mailed the tuxes back after the wedding, which was incredibly convenient.
    Overall, the staff at MB Bride were uniformly fantastic and attentive. They made sure that every problem was fixed quickly and professionally, and went out of their way cater to our desires.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Angel · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect every time.

MB Bride was wonderful to us, especially Morgan. She always called right away when something came up and was there for me every time I needed an opinion on colors and everything!

Sent on 10/18/2018

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

------------------------Thank you for your business and we really appreciate your comments.-----------------

Paula · Married on 09/22/2018

Great selection for brides’ dresses, veils, hair jewelry, wedding jewelry, shoes , purses, and mother of the bride dresses! Worth the drive to Greensburg.

Sent on 03/19/2018

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

Thank you Paula for the nice words.

Kirsten Cashdollar · Married on 09/09/2018

Fun Experience

The lady who helped find my dress was so much fun to work with. She was super fast and I tried on so many. She was also very patient. The person who id my alterations was very thorough and made sure and double checked everything she did.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

Mb Bride is truly amazing ! I feel like I spent alot of my engagment at this store. For our wedding my dress, my four bridemaids, our flower girl, amd our mother of the bride dresses all came from this store. Every single on of them was truly beautiful and fit our wedding amazingly.
    I can honestly say that I am so glad that I found and chose my wedding dress at this amazing store. Every single member of the staff is friendly and accommodating to the fullest !
    I will reccommend MB Bride to anyone engaged or looking for a formal dress :)

Sent on 07/03/2018

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

Thank you so very much for all your business and your trust. Comments like yours mean a lot more than you think to us. We really appreciate your taking the time to review us and best wishes for the future.

Chelsea · Married on 03/10/2018

This was the 2nd day I looked for my wedding dress, and it was by far the absolute best! I originally went to smaller stores, and realized it was such a waste of time. When first arriving at MB Brides, we were asked to start by picking out 8 dresses to initially try on. Although I didn't find anything I wanted in the first 8, Lova helped assure me not to be discouraged. She gave me a robe and went to find another 5-7 dresses. While doing so, my mom found *the* dress and suggested I try it on. Lova was more than happy to accommodate this, and after close to 3 hours at the store- I finally found it ! I would highly recommend making an appointment on a weekday! Especially if you need the time to try on various styles/brands/types of dresses. We don't live close, but I'm so happy we made the decision to drive to Greensburg for MB Brides.

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

This was third place I shopped for wedding gown and should have been 1st and only! Such a personal and fun appointment. I was unsure of dress I was looking for and Angela asked me a couple questions, then started bringing me gowns and she chose the perfect gown for me! We drove 3 hours to get here but definitely worth it! I've had 1st alteration and 2 more to go. Excellent customer service and beautiful shop!

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • clchedrick

Chelsea · Married on 09/23/2017

The day I found my dress, I wasn’t originally planning on even dress shopping! It was a last minute decision to go that day and there happened to be a Mori Lee trunk show sale. My mom wore a Mori Lee gown for her wedding, and I ended up getting a Mori Lee gown too. I was in between two dresses and my consultant was very patient with me, even though it was a Friday afternoon. I went back with my bridesmaids and we got their dresses, as well as my mom’s dress at MB too. Every interaction was professional and made me feel like they cared as much about my wedding day as I did!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Deborah · Married on 12/31/2016

We went to look for dresses one Saturday afternoon - they were very busy - glad we had an appointment. Looked at a lot of gowns and the person helping us picked out a few of her favorite dresses in our price range and brought them to us. One of those was the dress and my daughter fell in love with it immediately. Very easy and nice to deal with..

Sent on 09/07/2016

Grace · Married on 11/26/2016

MB Bride was such a pleasure to work with! They had a great selection, and the staff were incredibly helpful and patient as I tried on about a dozen dresses. The prices were by far the best of any store I visited; my dress was beautiful, high-quality, and didn't break the bank. Alterations were included in the cost of the dress, which was really convenient. The alterations staff was amazing and made my dress fit perfectly. If you're in the area, I would absolutely recommend you check out MB Bride. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/06/2016