MB Bride & Special Occasion Reviews

MB Bride & Special Occasion 7
  • Brooke

Brooke Forcellini · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Cathy is awesome!!

I found my wedding dress within an hour. It was the second dress I tried on and I cried. Cathy helped me out and actually chose this dress for me. I was unsure at first, but when I tried it on I knew this was the one. I am the most indecisive person in the world, and this has been the most decisive I have ever been. I am so thankful. They have so many beautiful dresses to choose from too and the help there is great, I recommend Cathy (;

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Jodie

Jodie · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Great experience

Shopping at Modern Bride was a fantastic experience. It was the first and only store I went to for myself and my bridesmaids. Their dress selection is huge and I don't know how anyone could walk out without finding something that they love. My consultant, Sue, was extremely attentive and knowledgeable. It was a busy weekend at the store but she was incredibly patient. I would highly recommend this store to every bride!

Sent on 03/10/2019

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

Thank you for the nice comments. We appreciate your business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Megan

Megan Deter · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Wonderful!

I had an amazing experience here. This was absolutely wonderful and found exactly what I wanted. She paid attention to what I was looking for and fit it to my body. I couldn’t recommend this place more for your wedding gown!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

--------------------------------Great to hear. Thank you for your comments. ------------------------------------------
  • Cassandra

Cassandra K · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Perfect Dress

I can't express how happy I am that I went to MB Bride, I not only got my absolutely perfect dress, I also got my entire bridal party attire. My consultant Angie was perfect, so kind patient and understood exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend MB Bride and Angie!

Sent on 11/26/2018

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review. Angie is a great asset to our store. We are fortunate to have her with us.
  • Autumn & Joseph

Autumn · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Expect the unexpected!

To start off, I went in to dress shopping as if I were going to prison. Keep in mind, plus size, not terribly feminine or interested in being "cute". No way was I going to find a dress in one go and be pleased with how I looked or what was pulled for me. To say I was wrong would be an understatement. Thia was amazing. She listened to me, read my body language and saw through my attempt at humor when I looked hideous. I managed to find a dress without much work. I assure you, schedule an appointment with Thia. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Ryan and Brandy · Married on 09/07/2019

I said yes to MB bride dress

I wanted to send a review saying how please I was with my recent experience and MB bride. My stylist Kristi was very kind and attentive. Despite the day being very busy she never seemed rushed or annoyed. My bridal party was there for 3.5 hours just wedding dress shopping. Everyone was kind and listened to the many opinions and suggestions from my girls and myself. I would highly recommend MB brude for you wedding needs. Can't wait to see my fiance face next October when he sees me in my dress.

Sent on 11/10/2018

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

************************Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business. ************************

Kim Poling · Married on 07/13/2019

Great experience

MB did a great job. My bridesmaids got their dresses there and I did as well! My sales rep was very helpful and even sent a "thank you" follow up after we left. I would recommend them in the future.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Lexu · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

Morgan helped me find the wedding gown of my dreams! She was so helpful and really paid attention to what I was looking for. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help me. Ira did my alterations and was wonderful!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    MB Bride & Special Occasion 14
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/22/2018

Personal Attention and Good Product

MB Bride was not the first, or even the third, bridal shop I visited. But it certainly had the best and widest selection. I was assigned a single attendant, and they stayed with me through the entire process. Kristi was very patient and searched high and low to find my perfect dress. She even found a veil that perfectly matched the lace! The price was very reasonable for the quality.
    I also had my dress altered through MB Bride. Nancy was very sweet and helpful. My wedding took place in Indiana, so I didn't have anyone there to help with the fittings, but Nancy made sure that I felt well-loved and had fun with the process. The dress ended up fitting better than any glove I've ever worn. Despite being strapless, it stayed perfectly in place all day and night without any adjustment. My only complaint was that there was a bit of beading under my arms that was scrachy and irritable. I even swing-danced several songs, complete with high-kicks and back-bending dips, without fear of tripping on my train or ripping a seam: Nancy ensured that everything would stay in place and out of the way. The dress really slimmed my figure and made me feel beautiful and confident. There are several slimming undergarment options available at the store for purchase as well.
    We got an excellent deal on tuxedo rentals because we purchased the dress through MB Bride. Our groomsmen were in California and Indiana, but MB Bride helped us get their measurements long-distance. When one of the vests came in wrong, they made sure to fix it within 24 hours. They even sent us with extra jackets for free to give us options to ensure a perfect fit. They also helped us find fabric that went well with our bridesmaid dresses. The white shirts were a little yellowed, but it was impossible to tell once the vest and jacket were put on. Otherwise, the quality was fairly standard. We mailed the tuxes back after the wedding, which was incredibly convenient.
    Overall, the staff at MB Bride were uniformly fantastic and attentive. They made sure that every problem was fixed quickly and professionally, and went out of their way cater to our desires.

Sent on 02/17/2019
    MB Bride & Special Occasion 19
    MB Bride & Special Occasion 20

Angel · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect every time.

MB Bride was wonderful to us, especially Morgan. She always called right away when something came up and was there for me every time I needed an opinion on colors and everything!

Sent on 10/18/2018

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

------------------------Thank you for your business and we really appreciate your comments.-----------------

Paula · Married on 09/22/2018

Great selection for brides’ dresses, veils, hair jewelry, wedding jewelry, shoes , purses, and mother of the bride dresses! Worth the drive to Greensburg.

Sent on 03/19/2018

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

Thank you Paula for the nice words.

Kirsten Cashdollar · Married on 09/09/2018

Fun Experience

The lady who helped find my dress was so much fun to work with. She was super fast and I tried on so many. She was also very patient. The person who id my alterations was very thorough and made sure and double checked everything she did.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

Mb Bride is truly amazing ! I feel like I spent alot of my engagment at this store. For our wedding my dress, my four bridemaids, our flower girl, amd our mother of the bride dresses all came from this store. Every single on of them was truly beautiful and fit our wedding amazingly.
    I can honestly say that I am so glad that I found and chose my wedding dress at this amazing store. Every single member of the staff is friendly and accommodating to the fullest !
    I will reccommend MB Bride to anyone engaged or looking for a formal dress :)

Sent on 07/03/2018
    MB Bride & Special Occasion 21
    MB Bride & Special Occasion 22

MB Bride & Special Occasion's reply:

Thank you so very much for all your business and your trust. Comments like yours mean a lot more than you think to us. We really appreciate your taking the time to review us and best wishes for the future.

Chelsea · Married on 03/10/2018

This was the 2nd day I looked for my wedding dress, and it was by far the absolute best! I originally went to smaller stores, and realized it was such a waste of time. When first arriving at MB Brides, we were asked to start by picking out 8 dresses to initially try on. Although I didn't find anything I wanted in the first 8, Lova helped assure me not to be discouraged. She gave me a robe and went to find another 5-7 dresses. While doing so, my mom found *the* dress and suggested I try it on. Lova was more than happy to accommodate this, and after close to 3 hours at the store- I finally found it ! I would highly recommend making an appointment on a weekday! Especially if you need the time to try on various styles/brands/types of dresses. We don't live close, but I'm so happy we made the decision to drive to Greensburg for MB Brides.

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

This was third place I shopped for wedding gown and should have been 1st and only! Such a personal and fun appointment. I was unsure of dress I was looking for and Angela asked me a couple questions, then started bringing me gowns and she chose the perfect gown for me! We drove 3 hours to get here but definitely worth it! I've had 1st alteration and 2 more to go. Excellent customer service and beautiful shop!

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • clchedrick

Chelsea · Married on 09/23/2017

The day I found my dress, I wasn’t originally planning on even dress shopping! It was a last minute decision to go that day and there happened to be a Mori Lee trunk show sale. My mom wore a Mori Lee gown for her wedding, and I ended up getting a Mori Lee gown too. I was in between two dresses and my consultant was very patient with me, even though it was a Friday afternoon. I went back with my bridesmaids and we got their dresses, as well as my mom’s dress at MB too. Every interaction was professional and made me feel like they cared as much about my wedding day as I did!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Deborah · Married on 12/31/2016

We went to look for dresses one Saturday afternoon - they were very busy - glad we had an appointment. Looked at a lot of gowns and the person helping us picked out a few of her favorite dresses in our price range and brought them to us. One of those was the dress and my daughter fell in love with it immediately. Very easy and nice to deal with..

Sent on 09/07/2016

Grace · Married on 11/26/2016

MB Bride was such a pleasure to work with! They had a great selection, and the staff were incredibly helpful and patient as I tried on about a dozen dresses. The prices were by far the best of any store I visited; my dress was beautiful, high-quality, and didn't break the bank. Alterations were included in the cost of the dress, which was really convenient. The alterations staff was amazing and made my dress fit perfectly. If you're in the area, I would absolutely recommend you check out MB Bride. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Joelle · Married on 09/24/2016

I was nervous going into MB Bride it is a big decision to pick your wedding dress. When I walked in I was quickly greeted by consultants behind the counter check in was easy and quick. I had Julie as my consultant she gave me a small tour of the store and explained exactly how the bridal gowns were organized. Julie did a great job understanding my wants in a dress. She was very patient with me during the whole process and with the entourage of people I brought along. I ordered my dress that day and now am waiting for the arrival of my gown. Highly recommend MB Bride... as well as the consultant Julie!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Sydney · Married on 09/17/2016

MB Bride was the second place I went to look for my wedding dress. The first place I went to was a small family run shop in my hometown of Washington PA and it was a terrible experience. MB Bride was the complete opposite!! My consultant Cindy was amazing and spent at least 2 hours trying on dress after dress with me! After two hours she started working with a second client as well but she was still super attentive! I found the dress I loved but there was something missing, she picked out 3 belts for me to try on with it. I thought I liked the 2 beaded ones but they looked terrible. I really didn’t think I would like the large flowery one she picked out but she said I should just try it. It was perfect! I was shocked by how it just made the dress perfect, I never would have picked it on my own! That day we also looked at mother of the bride dressed and found the perfect dress for my mom! Both her dress and mine were part of a big sale they were running I went back a few months later with my bridesmaids and Cindy helped us again, she was great going from girl to girl helping them with all the dresses they had picked out.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Marci · Married on 08/13/2016

LOVED this place!!!! She was not pushy at all when it came down to deciding on the dress. And gave me plenty of time. I went on a weekday morning so it was less busy. My seamstress was Shawna and she was awesome!!! She made sure I was happy with everything, even when I was being very picky!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Mary Kate · Married on 08/13/2016

Here is the story of my dress...My entire family lives out of state and so my plan was to check out dresses at the local bridal shops, narrow it down to the top 3, and then make the final choice when my mom was able to come into town. So, I ventured out to MB Bride on a cold Saturday morning in the winter by myself on the day of the Allure Trunk Show. I arrived right before the store was to open and there were about 40-50 women waiting outside to get in the door. When the doors opened and everyone piled in, they started shouting the names of brides and asking how many people they brought with them. Someone named Jessica announced she brought 6 guests with her. Someone named Rachel had 12 guests with her. Then they called for me....and I had no guests with me. Not to worry, they introduced me to my consultant, "Angela" and off we went to the racks.
    Angela let me rifle through the racks and pick out anything I liked---and she quickly picked up on my style preferences. Then we went to try on the dresses. She made me feel super comfortable and was totally professional. And then....it happened. I found the most spectacular dress ever---Allure, ball gown, off the rack, spectacular beadwork/bodice and huge tulle puffy skirt. My dream dress! I couldn't believe a gown like this was on the rack---on sale and in almost perfect condition! It was almost too good to be true! I couldn't risk leaving it there another day since it was off the rack, and so Angela suggested that we Facetime with my mom so she could see the dress. We called my mom and Angela walked all around me with the phone so she could see every angle. Then suddenly, and it's so cliche, but I burst out crying and my mom burst out crying! And then, ANGELA burst out crying! It was THE dress! I bought it on the spot and it was the best decision I made. If you go to MB Bride, I'd highly recommend Angela. She is so incredibly sweet and professional. I even named my dress Angela! : )

Sent on 10/11/2016

Becca · Married on 07/30/2016

I got my wedding dress from here and absolutely fell IN LOVE with it as soon as I put it on. I went over my wedding dress budget with it, but to me, it was so worth it. It was stunning!!
    The people at MB Bride are very nice and willing to help you find the right dress! The alterations department did a phenomenal job on my dress and it looked like I had bought it perfectly fit for me. You couldn't tell that anything had been done to it!

My husband and his groomsmen got their tuxes from them (Modern Tux), which they called in to MB Bride with their measurements. When they picked them up, there were a few mistakes and some of the guys clothes did not fit right at all! HOWEVER, MB Bride took them up to the alterations department and had everything fit to them and ready to go right then and there. So it worked out perfectly!
    Thank you MB Bride for making my wedding a dream!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Best deal on dresses, amazing staff, and awesome experience!

Sent on 04/26/2016

My dress fit. everything was perfect. I even on the day I picked up my dress I got a veil. I couldn't decide prior, so nothing like 3 days before your wedding picking out a veil. It worked perfectly with the dress. I did see shoes the day I picked up my dress, which if I had seen prior I probably would have purchased there.

Sent on 04/15/2016