San Diego, CA 92154 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About First String Bartending Services

First String Bartending is a top Mobile Bartending service located in Sunny San Diego, with the goal to provide you with exceptional service that will make any party one of a kind. With years of experience and dedication to excellent service, First String Bartending always brings an energetic and outgoing feeling to your event. With L.E.A.D and TIPS certification, licensed and insured, you will have the confidence you need to know that you are hiring the best Bartending services in all of San Diego. With one of the best full size bars on the market as well as the having the best portable LED bar, offering professional mixologist and impressive quality, we will make it possible so that you do not have to lift a finger, providing services to private parties, to weddings and corporate events, let First String Bartending help plan your event today!

Follow First String Bartending Services on

610dbf97ac647603 1453836025635 8

• Videos 1

13 Reviews for First String Bartending Services

Narisa · Married on 09/01/2019

Drinks were flowing! Guests were happy!

Richard and Andy kept the party going at our wedding of heavy drinkers! We initially chose them because they had the best bang for our buck and we were on a tight budget since the average California wedding costs $40k. They helped us stay far below that and we had a 7 hour open bar! They handled our 150 guest count with grace and efficiency. We got their mixer, cups, ice package we provided the alcohol. We also got 3 signature drinks with no additional charge. During the wedding, they made sure we had alcoholic drinks but what we found to be more impressive was that they made sure to keep us hydrated by offering my husband and I water! They looked like they were having fun doing their jobs. We definitely made the right choice with first string!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Johanna Roque · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing!

We had the pleasure with working with Richard!! He was awesome, great with our guests and so professional!! I remember him checking on us to see if we wanted anything to drink! Our guest loved him, it was almost like he was part of our family! Thank you so much for making our wedding so fun and we will be sure to use you guys again for other events!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Daniella · Married on 05/07/2017

I was overly impressed with Richard and his team. He was there for the walkthrough and on time day of, and in between the time I started talking to him all the way up to my wedding day he answered every single inquiry I threw at him. He even drafted a list if alcohol for me to buy and was able to make signature drinks we picked out from Pinterest! When the wedding day can, Richard himself was my bartender and he did just a flawless job. All of the drinks came out perfect and he managed so many guests to great my wedding planner cancelled the morning of and when I called him so stressed he assured me everything would be alright and the wait staff would help with whatever we needed. I was hesitant to have so.mayny guests with only two wait staff and 1 bartender, but they did such an amazing job ! The wait staff served me and the groom our plates, gave out signature shots and did just an amazing job keeping up with guest clean up and initial setip.and everything ! I have nothing but positive things to say about these people and oh my goodness they were so nice also, such great people. Also, I felt like I said a fair price l, which I have to say in the wedding industry is very hard to find!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Award

First String Bartending Services FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware