Elegant Aura Events

Boston, MA View map Visit website

Elegant Aura a full-service wedding planning company based in Boston. With an emphasis on design and logistics. They live to exceed their client’s expectations and make this the best day of their lives. What’s even more important is how Elegant Aura clients feel during the planning process.

The memories made during the time with their couples are what drives their team to create the most amazing connection with clients and their families. This company is committed and passionate about giving couples an award-winning experience during their entire journey and well after.

Their approach is completely different than most. They lead with their heartstrings and their passion before anything else. Above all, Elegant Aura is built on love, trust, and devotion which makes for an inspiring and uplifting experience for all clients.

Service Offered
Elegant Aura has won multiple national and local awards and has earned a reputation as one of the very best wedding planning and design companies in New England. Services include, but are not limited to, event design, vendor selection, coordination, consulting, and the following list:

• Event Design
  • Vendor Referrals
  • Micro Wedding Packages
  • Elopement Planning

Other Services
    Able to serve the needs and demands of any couple, Elegant Aura Events will deliver on their promise of perfection. They offer their services to the following ceremony types:
  • Civil
  • Destination
  • Military
  • Religious
  • Cultural
  • Eco-friendly
  • Non-religious
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Fitness / Health

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Personal Training

• Stephanie
    Stephanie D. Married on 05/30/2021

We couldn't have done it without Liz

Where so I start?? I don't think my wedding planning process or my wedding day would've been so smooth and effortless without the help of Liz and Olivia.

A little background on myself. I am someone who is super organized, OCD, and has had her wedding planned since she was 5! When I got engaged I thought I would be perfectly fine and wouldn't need a wedding planner. My mom reached out to Elegant Aura because she wanted to make sure we didn't worry about one single thing during our planning process and on our wedding day.

THANK GOD she did it. Liz was an absolute life saver, especially when the pandemic came around and we had to postpone our wedding. Liz was always there when we needed her. From my endless emails of questions, concerns, and worries, she always seemed to have the answer and calmed me down. She was there for several meetings with our vendors, check on contracts for us, and even put together a timeline for our wedding process and a budget sheet for our reference.

When our big day arrived OF COURSE it poured, because that's the luck of a COVID bride right?? Liz was there for my fiance and I every second we needed her along with her partner Olivia. Despite the rain, the day was absolutely incredible and people are still talking about it a month later.

A heartfelt thank you to Liz for being a huge support system during a very important moment in my life. I can't thank you enough for being there when I needed you and always reaching out to several vendors when I had questions. I know our day wouldn't have been this perfect without you. WE LOVE YOU!!
    Christine M. Married on 09/27/2020

Liz is the absolute BEST!

Liz is the absolute BEST! We hired her to pull together our elopement in Cape Code in Sept 2020 and we had the best experience working with her. She helped us pick a ceremony location, recommended the very best photographer, hair, make-up, video, flowers and limo! Everything turned out perfect. She responded to all our emails timely and even was the officiant for our wedding (and did a great job!)! Plus she is super personable and we really enjoyed our time working and talking with her. IF you want your wedding to be everything you dreamed of, hire Liz!

Elegant Aura Events's reply:

Thank you, Christine! It was my pleasure and happy privilege to help you plan and officiate your ceremony! The weather that day couldn't have been more perfect. I truly enjoyed getting to know you and Sam, you are a beautiful couple inside and out! I wish you all the love, laughter, and happiness you deserve! Best wishes, Liz
  • Rick
    Rick M. Married on 09/09/2020

Best decision we made

Liz & her assistant made our daughters wedding so much more enjoyable for us. She took care of everything! Start to finish she was on top of everything. We loved her and will highly recommend her to everyone we can.
    Best decision we made!

Elegant Aura Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Olivia and I are so happy to know that you were able to enjoy your daughter's wedding without worry. We are so grateful to have been a part of the team! Liz, Elegant Aura

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Elegant Aura Events 1
Offer

The Arrangement” is a fresh and trendsetting alternative to wedding planning. Each perfectly created and stunningly styled wedding takes place at the Connors Center in Dover, MA.

Award-winning wedding vendors provide all of “The Arrangement” Services, forming a dream team to plan, style, produce, and provide a bespoke experience for each couple.

Selective dates in 2021 available, please inquire.
Inclusive packages include the following products and/or services.

“The 50” base packages (for up to 50 people):

• Catered passed hors d’oeuvres cocktail hour and sit-down dinner
  • Beer & wine + non-alcoholic beverages
  • Music provided by a DJ
    • and more…

Clients may wish to add additional service(s) and/or product(s) to a base package for extra personalization. These additional elements are listed on our Add-On sheet within our Lookbook(please inquire).

Our collaborating partners ~ Venue: The Connors Center | Catering: Gourmet Caterers | Lighting: DesignLight | Photographer: Allegro Photography | Videographer: SH Videography | Flowers: Flou(-e)r Specialty Floral Events | Rentals: PEAK Event Services | Cake: Silver Whisk Bake Shop

Contact us for more details and to start your planning now!

The Chocolate Rose The Chocolate Rose Wedding Cakes

Elegant Aura Events makes sure that every detail is attended to! Fully enjoy working with them vendor to vendor and would gladly recommend them for your planning needs!

Dana Siles Photographer Dana Siles Photographer Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Elegant Aura and they are wonderful to work with. Both Alison and Liz were on top of everything, letting things unfold naturally and allowing us to do our jobs, yet maintaining a level of control to make sure everything went smoothly for our client. I highly recommend Elegant Aura.

J & L Catering J & L Catering Wedding Caterers

Alison at Elegant Aura is a pleasure to work with from a vendor's perspective. She is organized, creative and easy to work with!

118 Huntington Avenue Boston, MA, 02108
774-993-3913
Location of (Elegant Aura Events)
350 Washington Street Wellesley, MA, 02481 See on map

by appointment only.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding