Shaun Malik Photography

Richmond, Virginia View map Visit website
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm Shaun and I am an award-winning wedding photographer with a contemporary twist on a classic and timeless style. I tell captivating wedding day stories that turn small meaningful moments into powerful memories that will last a lifetime and I furiously love what I do. In addition to my work, I'm best known for parterning with my clients and going above and beyond to ensure my clients have the best wedding day possible!

I have studios in Richmond, Virginia and Denver, Colorado and my team and I shoot weddings all over the United States each year. I would love to learn more about you and how I can help tell your wedding day story!

While Shaun and his team are based in Virginia, they also have a studio in Denver, Colorado and travel nationswide for weddings each year. He offers a variety of services and products to meet your every need. A few of Shaun Malik Photography’s services include:

• Full Wedding Day Coverage
  • Multiple Location Event Coverage
  • Wedding Albums
  • Wedding Prints
  • Large Wedding Prints and Canvases

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Emma F. Married on 06/26/2021

The Absolute Best!

We hired Shaun nearly two years ago when we had planned on a June 2020 wedding. In the Fall of 2020, we had an engagement session with him at Maymont and the VMFA that was absolutely beautiful. We could not have been happier with how the photos turned out and currently have dozens showcased throughout our home. He captured our love for one another and excitement about getting engaged/married!

When the pandemic hit and upended our original wedding plans, Shaun made a shift to June 2021 seamless and easy with no penalty. We finally had the wedding of our dreams two weeks ago and looking back on that day, it would not have been nearly as special without Shaun and his team. He is professional, engaging, and kept our family and friends laughing all day. His assistant Elle was an absolute godsend, helping with anything and everything we needed that day. We absolutely cannot wait to see our wedding photos and are confident that they will be stunning. I cannot recommend Shaun enough. He is so incredibly talented and personable - it will be one of the best decisions you can make for your wedding day!

Shaun Malik Photography's reply:

Emma, it was such an honor to be part of your big day! I had so much fun capturing your wedding day story! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and please be sure to keep in touch!
    Vickie N. Married on 12/31/2020

Beautiful & Timely

Shaun's photos were absolutely beautiful and he delivered them in a very timely manner, less than one-month.

Shaun Malik Photography's reply:

Vickie,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such an honor to be part of M & A’s big day and I had so much fun with you and your lovely family :) What an awesome day!
  • Meredith
    Meredith S. Married on 10/03/2020

Fantastic Photographer!

Shaun is literally the best! He was so incredibly professional, helpful, and flexible during the various stages of our wedding through the pandemic. He ended up shooting our smaller, intimate wedding last year and our postponed, larger wedding reception this summer. He was easy to work with and very understanding of the difficulties planning a pandemic wedding. More importantly, his photos from both celebrations were amazing and captured each day beautifully. Also, we just had so much fun shooting with him!! As a person usually behind the camera, he helped both of us feel comfortable in front of it, offering tips/tricks throughout. He captured our silly, spontaneous selves perfectly. And so many stunning moments with our friends/family. I couldn't recommend him enough to anyone looking for a fine art photographer for their wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Richmond Richmond, Virginia, 23235
Location of (Shaun Malik Photography)

Shaun Malik Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Shaun Malik Photography include in the starting price?

Shaun Malik Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Shaun Malik Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Shaun Malik Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Shaun Malik Photography offer?

Shaun Malik Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Shaun Malik Photography offer?

Shaun Malik Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Shaun Malik Photography offer for wedding events?

Shaun Malik Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Shaun Malik Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Shaun Malik Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding