Shaun Malik Photography Reviews

Shaun Malik Photography 6
Shaun Malik Photography 7

Madeline Smart · Married on 02/17/2019

Perfect. Highly Recommend

Highly recommend. Shawn was very detailed and professional. I cannot stress enough how important a professional photographer is for your wedding. Now that mine is over, all I have is the pictures and I thank god that I hired Shawn because my photos are so beautiful. I seriously just look at them over and over. They are absolutely timeless. This is a high price item for your wedding but it is the most important! The wedding day went great. Shawn and his crew were impeccable. Cut costs on anything else, not this. Wedding photos are forever and are worth every penny.

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Shaun Malik Photography 16
    Shaun Malik Photography 17

Emily · Married on 01/05/2019

World's Best Photographer

I don't even know where to start with Shaun. He is not only the most AMAZING photographer in the world, but he is also the most perfect person that I have ever had the chance to work with. From the time that I reached out to him until now he has been a joy throughout the entire wedding experience. He has helped us with venue issues, timeline changes, family dynamics, and just our overall crazy wedding. I really have no words to describe how amazing he or his work is. On top of being a PHENOMENAL person, he is the best photographer that I have had the pleasure to encounter. His shots of my fiancé and I really show the love and quirkiness of our relationship. I am SO happy that I was fortunate enough to happen upon Shaun, because my wedding day would not be complete without him. He makes me feel beautiful, my fiance feel like a stud, and our photos feel like they came out of the storybook romance every dreams of. I will always and forever recommend Shaun Malik Photography to anyone and everyone whom asks. Thank you Shaun for helping us have a perfect day. He is truly a part of our family now.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Shaun Malik Photography 18
    Shaun Malik Photography 19
    Shaun Malik Photography 20
    Shaun Malik Photography 21

Dylan · Married on 01/05/2019

Outstanding

From the first moment we have talked to him all the way up to the wedding Shaun has been incredibly professional, personable, and just downright awesome! I would definitely recommend him to all family members and friends!!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Shaun Malik Photography 22
    Shaun Malik Photography 23
    Shaun Malik Photography 24
    Shaun Malik Photography 25
    Shaun Malik Photography 26

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing to work with!

Choosing Shaun as a photographer was a no-brainer and became one of the best wedding decisions that we made. He was instrumental in our planning process, helping us get a timeline for the day early on. On the wedding day we spent a good chunk of time taking planned photos before the wedding and then after the wedding the lighting was so good that Shaun couldn't help but take more photos, however, he was very mindful of our time and wanted to make sure we didn't spend too long away from our guests. We had a lot of unexpected things happen on our wedding weekend and Shaun was supportive and went above and beyond.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing photographer!

Shaun is an amazing photographer with a TON of attention to detail. He does whatever it takes to make sure your day is perfect and your photos are perfect. We were so thrilled with our pictures. He spent 10 hours with us on the wedding day, plus numerous hours and phone calls beforehand planning. We also did our engagement pictures with him which were stunning! He has an editorial vibe of shooting and has a great eye for backgrounds. I highly highly recommend Shaun!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jasmin · Married on 09/02/2018

Shaun is an absolute joy to work with! He's professional, punctual, and does a wonderful job! He took control over some minor hiccups unrelated to photography that happened during my wedding day, and got them straightened out for us. Shaun always makes the photos look amazing! His turn around time is phenomenal! We hired Shaun for our engagement photos and wedding photos and will eventually hire him for other photos! I highly recommend Shaun!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Alexander

Alexander Connolly · Married on 09/01/2018

Shaun Malik is a great photographer

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Shaun Malik. From the initial meeting to the day of the wedding, I was impressed by his professionalism, responsiveness, insight, experience, and flexibility. Shaun's love of photography and working with people really comes through in his work and interactions with family and friends. I would highly recommend this photographer to anyone!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Shaun Malik Photography 37
    Shaun Malik Photography 38
    Shaun Malik Photography 39

Ericca · Married on 05/19/2018

Shaun photographed our wedding in Highland, IL last month and both my husband and I were incredibly impressed. He was wonderful to work with and our photographs are stunning! Shaun's personality is exactly what our wedding weekend needed. As the bride, I greatly appreciated his calm demeanor. During the more hectic parts of the day, it was refreshing to have him remind me between photos to breathe, smile and enjoy the moment. He did a great job working with our families and the wedding party and he kept the day running smoothly. We would highly recommend Shaun and look forward to working with him again in the future!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Patrick · Married on 05/12/2018

Shaun was our photographer for our wedding and engagement photos in Old Town Alexandria. He was absolutely fantastic to work with as he was incredibly responsive and an such an easygoing person. Shaun made the whole process very easy, natural, and a lot of fun. All of our photos turned out amazing and had very quick turnaround times. I'd recommend Shaun to anyone looking for a spectacular photographer and person to work with!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Ashlee · Married on 04/14/2018

Shaun and the 2nd shooter (Ashley Nicole) were absolutely amazing!!! There isn't a single photo that we don't completely love. Shaun was able to capture exactly was my husband and I wanted. We have so many photos of our family and friends AND beautiful photos of all the small details we spent so long preparing for! I am very much looking forward to being able to use his services again in the future!

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • W

William M · Married on 04/08/2018

Very professional, fun to work with, excellent quality work

My title says it all. Shaun is very professional and fun to work with. He was a big help throughout the process and especially on wedding day. We love our wedding photos and would definitely recommend hiring him as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Rosalie Ndaya · Married on 04/07/2018

So happy!

I'm SO glad we decided to work with Shaun to capture our wedding day story! His professionalism, expertise, and quality of work are second to none and he's so much fun to be around. Shaun helped us with the planning process and ensured we had a solid timeline in place. He helped us to stay on track and successfully managed a range of emotions from several stressed members of my party :) Our photos are phenomenal and my family and bridal party can't stop raving about Shaun. I highly, highly, highly recommend Shaun as your wedding photographer! If he's available, book him!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Heather · Married on 11/04/2017

Shaun did my wedding photography a few weeks ago! We received the photos very quickly and they are perfect! My family and friends won’t stop talking about how beautiful they are and sharing the amazing pictures! We also really enjoyed having him as a photographer because he made us feel relaxed and have fun! He also suffered through the rain to take our photos with umbrella in one hand and camera in the other! Our bridesmaids and groomsmen loved having him as a photographer because he was professional, funny, and hard working! Thank you so much for photographing our wedding. We highly recommend him to any other couple.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

We loved working with Shaun. He made us feel comfortable, and made sure that we were enjoying ourselves. Our pictures were all gorgeous, we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

Shaun was awesome to work with on our big day. My husband and I were both running late prior to the start of the ceremony and I cannot say enough about how calm and composed Shaun stayed the entire day. Which, helped me stay calm throughout the day/night. He helped us get back on schedule and remain on schedule the rest of the night. He was so helpful in moving things along such as family shots, cake cutting, etc. Shaun's style of shooting was exactly what I was looking for, for our big day. Our reception space was a small loft with a lot of exposed wood and I was nervous these shots would turn out orangey/dark due to the exposed wood. Shaun and I discussed this space prior to the wedding and he did a phenomenal job at making the space look big and light. Every single picture turned out perfectly!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Shaun Malik Photography 47
    Shaun Malik Photography 48
    Shaun Malik Photography 49

dawn · Married on 09/29/2017

Shaun was a huge assist in making our wedding day memorable! He was incredibly easy to work with and everyone could tell that he really cared about fully capturing our day and our special details. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and find out exactly what we wanted in a photographer. He seriously went above and beyond! Hire Shaun, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/25/2017

Choosing Shaun as our photographer was one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. He showed up early and stayed late. He truly became part of my family for the day. Everyone loved him and people continually complimented him throughout the night. He was everywhere and captured some very special moments. Before the ceremony, both my husband and I were running late. Shaun maintained calm and even kept me calm, as he assured me that everything would be fine. He was professional yet down to earth (even danced on the dance floor a bit). He responded to all my calls and texts in a timely manner. He even took the time to meet with my husband and I at the venue the week oft he wedding. He was absolutely fantastic! My mom wants to hire him for some events she has coming up! If I could do it all over again, I would still choose Shaun.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2017

Shaun Malik is awesome. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with him throughout the whole wedding process. Kyle and I were impressed upon meeting Shaun at our engagement photo shoot. He even spent extra time with us to make sure we got the perfect shots, and our photos turned out perfectly. Between the engagement shoot and wedding photos, Shaun would reach out every now and then to make sure everything was going smoothly. On the wedding day, Shaun arrived early so he could map out the perfect pictures. He was so fun to be around. All of my bridesmaids and Kyle's groomsmen loved Shaun! He was a special part of our day and I received so many compliments from family members and vendors about how great Shaun was. We received teaser photos soon after the wedding (which were absolutely incredible) and then received our entire album 10 days after the wedding. Shaun has such a quick turnaround and the pictures are incredible and stunning. I plan to stay in touch in touch with Shaun and hope that we can continue working together for future life events! If you are looking for an amazing photographer, Shaun is the one for you!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Lina · Married on 07/10/2016

Shaun was awesome. We met ahead of time to discuss what we were looking for. On the day of the wedding, things didn't go quite as planned but he was so flexible and made it work. Our pictures turned out perfectly! We're so glad that we found him!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2016

Shaun is amazing, he takes beautiful pictures and coaches you through the entire process. His wedding package included an engagement photo session and we were given the electronic rites to our pictures after our wedding. We had a very small wedding at our local court house and he gave us a very reasonable price for a 3 hour wedding and made the whole experience wonderful. I would recommend Shaun for any occasion!

Sent on 07/06/2017