11 Reviews for Shaun Malik Photography

High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
11 Shaun Malik Photography Reviews

Shaun was our photographer for our wedding and engagement photos in Old Town Alexandria. He was absolutely fantastic to work with as he was incredibly responsive and an such an easygoing person. Shaun made the whole process very easy, natural, and a lot of fun. All of our photos turned out amazing and had very quick turnaround times. I'd recommend Shaun to anyone looking for a spectacular photographer and person to work with!

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Shaun and the 2nd shooter (Ashley Nicole) were absolutely amazing!!! There isn't a single photo that we don't completely love. Shaun was able to capture exactly was my husband and I wanted. We have so many photos of our family and friends AND beautiful photos of all the small details we spent so long preparing for! I am very much looking forward to being able to use his services again in the future!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shaun did my wedding photography a few weeks ago! We received the photos very quickly and they are perfect! My family and friends won’t stop talking about how beautiful they are and sharing the amazing pictures! We also really enjoyed having him as a photographer because he made us feel relaxed and have fun! He also suffered through the rain to take our photos with umbrella in one hand and camera in the other! Our bridesmaids and groomsmen loved having him as a photographer because he was professional, funny, and hard working! Thank you so much for photographing our wedding. We highly recommend him to any other couple.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Shaun. He made us feel comfortable, and made sure that we were enjoying ourselves. Our pictures were all gorgeous, we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shaun was awesome to work with on our big day. My husband and I were both running late prior to the start of the ceremony and I cannot say enough about how calm and composed Shaun stayed the entire day. Which, helped me stay calm throughout the day/night. He helped us get back on schedule and remain on schedule the rest of the night. He was so helpful in moving things along such as family shots, cake cutting, etc. Shaun's style of shooting was exactly what I was looking for, for our big day. Our reception space was a small loft with a lot of exposed wood and I was nervous these shots would turn out orangey/dark due to the exposed wood. Shaun and I discussed this space prior to the wedding and he did a phenomenal job at making the space look big and light. Every single picture turned out perfectly!

Photos
Profile Picture Kristen, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shaun was a huge assist in making our wedding day memorable! He was incredibly easy to work with and everyone could tell that he really cared about fully capturing our day and our special details. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and find out exactly what we wanted in a photographer. He seriously went above and beyond! Hire Shaun, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture dawn, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Shaun as our photographer was one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. He showed up early and stayed late. He truly became part of my family for the day. Everyone loved him and people continually complimented him throughout the night. He was everywhere and captured some very special moments. Before the ceremony, both my husband and I were running late. Shaun maintained calm and even kept me calm, as he assured me that everything would be fine. He was professional yet down to earth (even danced on the dance floor a bit). He responded to all my calls and texts in a timely manner. He even took the time to meet with my husband and I at the venue the week oft he wedding. He was absolutely fantastic! My mom wants to hire him for some events she has coming up! If I could do it all over again, I would still choose Shaun.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shaun Malik is awesome. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with him throughout the whole wedding process. Kyle and I were impressed upon meeting Shaun at our engagement photo shoot. He even spent extra time with us to make sure we got the perfect shots, and our photos turned out perfectly. Between the engagement shoot and wedding photos, Shaun would reach out every now and then to make sure everything was going smoothly. On the wedding day, Shaun arrived early so he could map out the perfect pictures. He was so fun to be around. All of my bridesmaids and Kyle's groomsmen loved Shaun! He was a special part of our day and I received so many compliments from family members and vendors about how great Shaun was. We received teaser photos soon after the wedding (which were absolutely incredible) and then received our entire album 10 days after the wedding. Shaun has such a quick turnaround and the pictures are incredible and stunning. I plan to stay in touch in touch with Shaun and hope that we can continue working together for future life events! If you are looking for an amazing photographer, Shaun is the one for you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shaun was awesome. We met ahead of time to discuss what we were looking for. On the day of the wedding, things didn't go quite as planned but he was so flexible and made it work. Our pictures turned out perfectly! We're so glad that we found him!

Profile Picture Lina, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shaun is amazing, he takes beautiful pictures and coaches you through the entire process. His wedding package included an engagement photo session and we were given the electronic rites to our pictures after our wedding. We had a very small wedding at our local court house and he gave us a very reasonable price for a 3 hour wedding and made the whole experience wonderful. I would recommend Shaun for any occasion!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/8/16, 1 Review