Zionsville, Zionsville, IN 46077 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Magical Moments Event Planning

Magical Moments Event Planning provides everything from Primo service to day-of coordination. Lora and Amanda create one of a kind experiences that are meaningful and memorable to you and your guests. Throughout the entire process, they ensure that your wedding day is the perfect representation of your vision. They believe in curating experiences that reflect a couple’s dreams and desires while staying within your budget.

Choose Magical Moments Event Planning to make your wedding day truly magical.

• Event design and venue styling
  • Etiquette advice
  • Vendor booking and contract review
  • Set up and tear down
  • Rehearsal and wedding day coordination
  • Budget planning
  • Hotel and transportation planning and management
  • Website creation and management

Magical Moments Event Planning 6
Magical Moments Event Planning 7
  • Savanna

Savanna · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Amazing planner for your wedding day!

Amanda with Magnificent Moments has been a pleasure to work with. Coming from a wedding planning background myself I was nervous and picky about who I hired but Amanda has been so helpful and very responsive. She gets back to you with any questions you may have very quick which was super important to me. She is very knowledgeable about the planning industry and is super nice.

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST Wedding Planners EVER

Amanda and Lora were seriously AMAZING!!!! So many couples I know decide to pick family members to coordinate the day and help decorate, which can result in a ton of chaos, as I've witnessed having use to photograph weddings in the past. I cannot tell you how happy and satisfied I was for hiring them. They literally took care of EVERYTHING. My family, parents, and friends all got to relax without having to run around making sure vendors were in communication and that the day was running smoothly. Since I hired their coordinator services only, I provided my own decorations and did most of the planning, and they made the venue look absolutely gorgeous as well as contacted all my vendors for me which took a ton of stress off my shoulders. I would definitely recommend their full planning service though. Planning was still pretty crazy doing it on my own and looking back I wish I would have bought the full planning package. I kept in contact with Amanda the most and we met once every 3 months or so to keep each other updated and she gave me so much advice throughout my planning at each meeting. As soon as I met with Amanda the first time, I knew I made the best decision ever. If you're like me and have a specific way of doing things then Magical Moments is the way to go. My day was absolutely perfect and I owe a lot of that to this company THANK YOU Amanda & Lora for making Mine and my Husband's day a dream come true. Everyone should Hire them

Sent on 12/08/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Magical Moments Event Planning 1
    $700 Off Summer!

Receive $700 Off of your Day of Coordinator Package for all weddings with dates between July 13th, 2019 and September 28th, 2019! That means, you would be getting an amazing Day of Coordinating team for only $999! Email us at info@magicalmomentseventplanning.com to book your special day with us!

• Memories to Last a Lifetime
    Memories to Last a Lifetime Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Magical Moments Event Planning on a couple weddings and found them to be highly professional and detail oriented. They are well connected in the wedding professionals community and utilize the best businesses with the best rates making the bride & groom's wedding perfect in many ways.

• Bello Romance Photography
    Bello Romance Photography Wedding Photographers

It is always wonderful to work with Magical Moments Event Planning. They're a mixture of bubbliness and strategy. They get things done for the couple. Very supportive of wedding industry people. Their character is of the quality of trust, a key ingredient missing in many today. As a fellow professional, I value trust to a high degree.

• Zionsville Zionsville, IN, 46077 See on map