Magical Moments Event Planning

Zionsville, IN View map Visit website
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

Magical Moments is a full service wedding and event planning company. We are here to help you design and coordinate a one-of-a-kind, extraordinary event. Magical Moments will create an event as unique as you are. From design concept to flawless execution, we thrive on creating the celebrations that mark the most significant events in your life. We offer only the highest level of creative, personalized wedding and event planning service, and partner with only the finest, most reliable vendors in the industry. Our goal is always to work closely together with our clients to ensure we have a clear understanding of our client’s vision and to use our creativity, guidance and expertise to bring their dreams to life in a way that surpasses and exceeds their expectations. Let us lead you, effortlessly, to exactly what you are looking for, save you much valuable time and begin to brainstorm ideas to make your special day, amazing!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,875

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Laken
    Laken A. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Stress-free, fun wedding planning and perfect wedding day!

I cannot thank the team at Magical Moments for being such a big part of making our wedding day so special and perfect! Lora and Amanda were able to alleviate SO much stress, and make the entire planning process fun! You really don’t realize how many little details there are, but they have everything under control. Every time I thought of something to worry about, it was already handled. The MM team was able to bring my design vision to life, and had décor items we could use that came together beautifully. That was super important, as we wanted a beautiful ceremony and reception, but we needed to stay on budget. MM delivered! Covid-19 really made things crazy, but Lora and Amanda were on top of everything. Safety was top priority, while still making sure we had the best day of our lives! They were able to adjust our food service and help with last minute vendor changes. Anything we needed, they were there for us. Thank you, Magical Moments, for helping us have our dream wedding!
    Amanda B. Married on 07/09/2021

A Magical Wedding Planning Experience

Lora and Amanda made our wedding day perfect! We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planning team to help us. Lora was transparent and in constant communication with us, and was always available to answer frantic emails and texts. She stayed up-to-date with COVID restrictions and how that would affect our venues and vendors. And she saved us from more than one sticky situation, including booking a new hairstylist at the eleventh hour and moving heaven and earth to allow us to keep the band we booked at our reception venue. Our entire wedding day was absolutely perfect, and we owe it all to Lora and Amanda for ensuring that everything ran smoothly. My husband and I were able to enjoy the wedding day without a worry in the world because we knew they were keeping us on schedule and handling everything behind the scenes! Lora was absolutely incredible, and I cannot recommend her enough.

Magical Moments Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Amanda and thank you for allowing us to make your day magical! It was truly a beautiful day!
    Cate D. Married on 05/22/2021

Best Wedding Decision (besides the I Do)!

Amanda & Lora did such an amazing job! They made wedding planning fun & easy and had great vendor recommendations. Their day-of coordination is top notch and we didn't have to worry about a single thing! Having Magical Moments as our wedding planners made our day truly special. I recommend hiring Magical Moments to anyone planning a wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Magical Moments Event Planning 1
Exclusive
Magical Moments Event Planning 2
Offer

Magical Moments is offering $300 off of any service that is booked for weddings or events scheduled between December 1, 2019 and April 30, 2020

Pricing

Magical Moments Event Planning Price Rates

Team

Lora  Pennington, CWP
Lora Pennington, CWP
Owner & Lead Planner & Designer

Hello! I got involved in weddings just as my own daughters were getting married. Before that I spent 25 years doing corporate and non profit management and events. I am a very social person, love organizing and I look for the details in everything I do. In my personal life, family is important to me, I am a grandmother, wife, a pet owner and love to travel.

Amanda  Craft
Amanda Craft
Event Planner & Designer

Hey Everyone! I have always wanted to become an Wedding + Event Planner. To me, there is nothing better than seeing creative talents come together to produce incredible experiences for life's most significant moments. I am married to an amazing and funny man and we recently became parents to our baby boy Forrest! I love to travel around the world and I am OBSESSED with my dog Fitzgerald.

Memories to Last a Lifetime Memories to Last a Lifetime Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Magical Moments Event Planning on a couple weddings and found them to be highly professional and detail oriented. They are well connected in the wedding professionals community and utilize the best businesses with the best rates making the bride & groom's wedding perfect in many ways.

Bello Romance Photography Bello Romance Photography Wedding Photographers

It is always wonderful to work with Magical Moments Event Planning. They're a mixture of bubbliness and strategy. They get things done for the couple. Very supportive of wedding industry people. Their character is of the quality of trust, a key ingredient missing in many today. As a fellow professional, I value trust to a high degree.

Zionsville, IN, 46077
Location of (Magical Moments Event Planning)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding