Magical Moments Event Planning

Zionsville, IN View map Visit website
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

Magical Moments is a full service wedding and event planning company. We are here to help you design and coordinate a one-of-a-kind, extraordinary event. Magical Moments will create an event as unique as you are. From design concept to flawless execution, we thrive on creating the celebrations that mark the most significant events in your life. We offer only the highest level of creative, personalized wedding and event planning service, and partner with only the finest, most reliable vendors in the industry. Our goal is always to work closely together with our clients to ensure we have a clear understanding of our client鈥檚 vision and to use our creativity, guidance and expertise to bring their dreams to life in a way that surpasses and exceeds their expectations. Let us lead you, effortlessly, to exactly what you are looking for, save you much valuable time and begin to brainstorm ideas to make your special day, amazing!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,875

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Laken
    Laken A. Married on 07/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stress-free, fun wedding planning and perfect wedding day!

I cannot thank the team at Magical Moments for being such a big part of making our wedding day so special and perfect! Lora and Amanda were able to alleviate SO much stress, and make the entire planning process fun! You really don鈥檛 realize how many little details there are, but they have everything under control. Every time I thought of something to worry about, it was already handled. The MM team was able to bring my design vision to life, and had d茅cor items we could use that came together beautifully. That was super important, as we wanted a beautiful ceremony and reception, but we needed to stay on budget. MM delivered! Covid-19 really made things crazy, but Lora and Amanda were on top of everything. Safety was top priority, while still making sure we had the best day of our lives! They were able to adjust our food service and help with last minute vendor changes. Anything we needed, they were there for us. Thank you, Magical Moments, for helping us have our dream wedding!
  • Ellie
    Ellie S. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Magical wedding thanks to Magical Moments!!

Booking Magical Moments for month-of coordination for my wedding was by far the best decision I made during the planning process. Technically our contract outlined that their services would be for the month of my wedding but Lora and Amanda went above and beyond and started organizing and helping at least 3 months out. It was so incredibly helpful to have Lora assist with all of the details, big and small, and help us know what to expect as I was the first to get married in my family. They also managed all of our RSVPs. Lora ran the entire rehearsal dinner with 20 people in the bridal party, 2 big families, and 4 kids so smoothly and helped us prepare for our wedding day. On wedding day, Lora took care of absolutely everything from the programs to the seat assignments to hanging the welcome sign. I didn't have to think about any of the smaller details and could enjoy every second of my wedding day thanks to Lora. I cannot recommend Magical Moments enough! We are so thankful for them and had the absolute best wedding thanks to Lora and Amanda!
    Howard Married on 07/09/2022

Wonderful Experience!

The Magical Moments team was amazing! The day of coordination package made the entire wedding seamless, from planning the day to working with vendors. And more importantly keeping everyone calm. If your budget allows, I recommend having this team for the entire wedding process. They will make your day magical!
  • illustration stars

Team

Lora  Pennington, CWP
Lora Pennington, CWP
Owner & Lead Planner & Designer

Hello! I got involved in weddings just as my own daughters were getting married. Before that I spent 25 years doing corporate and non profit management and events. I am a very social person, love organizing and I look for the details in everything I do. In my personal life, family is important to me, I am a grandmother, wife, a pet owner and love to travel.

Amanda  Craft
Amanda Craft
Event Planner & Designer

Hey Everyone! I have always wanted to become an Wedding + Event Planner. To me, there is nothing better than seeing creative talents come together to produce incredible experiences for life's most significant moments. I am married to an amazing and funny man and we recently became parents to our baby boy Forrest! I love to travel around the world and I am OBSESSED with my dog Fitzgerald.

Memories to Last a Lifetime Memories to Last a Lifetime Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Magical Moments Event Planning on a couple weddings and found them to be highly professional and detail oriented. They are well connected in the wedding professionals community and utilize the best businesses with the best rates making the bride & groom's wedding perfect in many ways.

Bello Romance Photography Bello Romance Photography Wedding Photographers

It is always wonderful to work with Magical Moments Event Planning. They're a mixture of bubbliness and strategy. They get things done for the couple. Very supportive of wedding industry people. Their character is of the quality of trust, a key ingredient missing in many today. As a fellow professional, I value trust to a high degree.

Scottish Rite Cathedral
Track Seven DJ
5.0 out of 5 rating , 353 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs

Zionsville, IN, 46077
Location of (Magical Moments Event Planning)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding