3367 Fox Orchard Circle, Indianapolis, IN 46214 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Memories to Last a Lifetime

Words spoken. Promises made. Whether you want a simple commitment ceremony or a more formal wedding service, let me help you complete your dream day. Allow me to personalize the scripting of the ceremony with the exchange of vows you wish for. With my event background and being a certified wedding planner, I am confident in the details and happy to make suggestions. - Serving Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio. Call me to start planning and mark the Officiant services off your list!

Contact me 928 486-4148

Memories to Last a Lifetime 6
  • Samone

Samone Crockett · Married on 12/06/2018

Blessed and productive

Working this service has really been a blessing to my husband and I. Mes. Lori works hard to make sure that everything is perfect. I loved the service. If I had a choice to rate too 1,000 I would.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

I really enjoyed getting to know you and Cory. I see this wonderful life ahead for you two. I am so lucky to have been part of this journey. Thank you.

Hannah Zebrasky · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Not only did she sit down with us to figure out our personalities she customized every aspect of out wedding script and made our day very memorable. You will not be disappointed and I would highly recommend for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

I love my brides and those relationships created. My dear, you were gorgeous and your groom loves you so much. Best wishes.

Rachel · Married on 09/20/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our wedding! She went out of her way to make sure we were happy! Service was beautiful!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

You were beautiful and the love you two have just glowed during the service. I do this work to take care of my couples. My pleasure!

Award

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 57.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 18.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Memories to Last a Lifetime 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 3367 Fox Orchard Circle Indianapolis, Indiana, IN 46214 See on map
    928 486-4148 (Phone number)