3367 Fox Orchard Circle, Indianapolis, IN 46214 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Memories to Last a Lifetime

Words spoken. Promises made. Whether you want a simple commitment ceremony or a more formal wedding service, let me help you complete your dream day. Allow me to personalize the scripting of the ceremony with the exchange of vows you wish for. With my event background and being a certified wedding planner, I am confident in the details and happy to make suggestions. - Serving Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio. Call me to start planning and mark the Officiant services off your list!

Contact me 928 486-4148

Memories to Last a Lifetime 4
Memories to Last a Lifetime 5
Memories to Last a Lifetime 6

Rebecca · Married on 04/26/2019

I highly recommend Lori to officiate your wedding!

Lori is so sweet and such an amazing person to work with! You can tell she really cares about making your ceremony memorable and will work with you to make sure your ceremony fits you as a couple. We are so happy that we found her to officiate our wedding. We couldn’t have been happier with the ceremony she put together for us.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

This couple was deeply in love. I wanted it to go perfectly for them and sometimes magic happens. It was my pleasure!
  • Debra

Debra Kueber · Married on 04/20/2019

Party of Two

Oh my yes I definitely recommend Lori as a wedding officiant. We decided spur of the moment to elope. I googled local wedding officiants and found Lori. She was quick to respond and communicated with us all week. We headed for a scenic state park with plans to get married outdoors. Well cold rainy windy weather had other plans. Up to one hour prior to our wedding we had no plan B. A few earthly angels intervened and we exchanged vows in a 1907 historic home surrounded by art and period furnishings. It was cozy intimate and perfect. Lori wrote beautiful vows for us .....no one had a dry eye during the ceremony. I only spent an hour with Lori that day but she will forever be part of our special elopement memories filled with lovely rain and many sweet surprises !!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

It was my pleasure. You two have a great story and I enjoyed the mystery of finding the right spot and it certainly was. I’m not a master photographer but loved making magic with the shots we captured.
  • Samone

Samone Crockett · Married on 12/06/2018

Blessed and productive

Working this service has really been a blessing to my husband and I. Mes. Lori works hard to make sure that everything is perfect. I loved the service. If I had a choice to rate too 1,000 I would.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

I really enjoyed getting to know you and Cory. I see this wonderful life ahead for you two. I am so lucky to have been part of this journey. Thank you.

Memories to Last a Lifetime Pricing

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 57.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 18.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Memories to Last a Lifetime 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 3367 Fox Orchard Circle Indianapolis, Indiana, 46214 See on map
    928 486-4148 (Phone number)