Memories to Last a Lifetime Reviews

Memories to Last a Lifetime 6
Memories to Last a Lifetime 7

Ethan Halstead · Married on 09/14/2019

Personable, genuine, and dedicated

We haven’t had our ceremony yet but I’m already impressed! Lori is thorough and she makes the stress of planning a wedding fall away. She is quick to respond and made time for a consult right away. It’s already a pleasure working with her and we are more than ecstatic to have her officiate our wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Candie

Candie & Bruce · Married on 09/07/2019

Made my wedding perfect

Lori is an amazing person, she takes the time to get to know you personally. She was not just our ordained minister but now I'm proud to say she is my friend.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Memories to Last a Lifetime 13
    Memories to Last a Lifetime 14
    Memories to Last a Lifetime 15

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

Connections are important for me. We chat on the phone, text, email to be sure the service & scripting is perfect for the couple but also the guests. We want the guests to be wowed & feel the words we chose to use.

Amber Turner · Married on 09/05/2019

Lori was absolutely wonderful!

We absolutely loved Lori! She was so understanding and easy to work with. She was professional and personable! My husband and I never agree on anything, but we agree that she was awesome! Thank you Lori, for everything!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent job

She did an amazing job on our wedding. Everything went very smooth. Will definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Mike Prophet · Married on 06/23/2019

The Best We Could Have Found

Lori made our special day so personal and so loving. She’s an expert at what can be and should be and helped us design the perfect ceremony. She has the rare gift of seeming like an old friend the first time you meet her, and for us that went a very long way to feeling comfortable with using her services.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Elaine · Married on 06/15/2019

She is simply Amazing!

OMG we absolutely love her.. She has the most amazing spirit ever!!! I would recommend her as your officiant..She is very involved with the wedding and felt just like family. It was a honor to have her to be a part of our special day...

Sent on 06/27/2019

Rebecca · Married on 04/26/2019

I highly recommend Lori to officiate your wedding!

Lori is so sweet and such an amazing person to work with! You can tell she really cares about making your ceremony memorable and will work with you to make sure your ceremony fits you as a couple. We are so happy that we found her to officiate our wedding. We couldn’t have been happier with the ceremony she put together for us.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

This couple was deeply in love. I wanted it to go perfectly for them and sometimes magic happens. It was my pleasure!
  • Debra

Debra Kueber · Married on 04/20/2019

Party of Two

Oh my yes I definitely recommend Lori as a wedding officiant. We decided spur of the moment to elope. I googled local wedding officiants and found Lori. She was quick to respond and communicated with us all week. We headed for a scenic state park with plans to get married outdoors. Well cold rainy windy weather had other plans. Up to one hour prior to our wedding we had no plan B. A few earthly angels intervened and we exchanged vows in a 1907 historic home surrounded by art and period furnishings. It was cozy intimate and perfect. Lori wrote beautiful vows for us .....no one had a dry eye during the ceremony. I only spent an hour with Lori that day but she will forever be part of our special elopement memories filled with lovely rain and many sweet surprises !!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

It was my pleasure. You two have a great story and I enjoyed the mystery of finding the right spot and it certainly was. I’m not a master photographer but loved making magic with the shots we captured.
  • Samone

Samone Crockett · Married on 12/06/2018

Blessed and productive

Working this service has really been a blessing to my husband and I. Mes. Lori works hard to make sure that everything is perfect. I loved the service. If I had a choice to rate too 1,000 I would.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

I really enjoyed getting to know you and Cory. I see this wonderful life ahead for you two. I am so lucky to have been part of this journey. Thank you.

Hannah Zebrasky · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Not only did she sit down with us to figure out our personalities she customized every aspect of out wedding script and made our day very memorable. You will not be disappointed and I would highly recommend for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

I love my brides and those relationships created. My dear, you were gorgeous and your groom loves you so much. Best wishes.

Rachel · Married on 09/20/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our wedding! She went out of her way to make sure we were happy! Service was beautiful!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

You were beautiful and the love you two have just glowed during the service. I do this work to take care of my couples. My pleasure!

Sherry · Married on 07/21/2018

This lady went well above and beyond just officiating my wedding. The most kind, thoughtful and sweetest person.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

Wow. I think of you two frequently. We made the service special AND fun. There was so much put into that day. Thx for letting me be a part of it.

Deanna · Married on 07/04/2018

I was very pleased with Lori. Very very happy!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Memories to Last a Lifetime 16
    Memories to Last a Lifetime 17

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2018

I loved my wedding. Thank you Lori for making it so beautiful and memorable. Anyone would be lucky to have you marry them. Thank you again so much...

Sent on 06/09/2018

Crystal · Married on 06/03/2018

Lori is amazing couldn't ask for a better officiant! She was on time helpful and supportive!. Love Lori!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Lori did an amazing job in very short notice. I feel like she really wanted to provide us with the right ceremony for us. She took time to get to know our family and what makes us tick. She gave wonderful suggestions while allowing us to make the decisions. We worked well together and the end result was beautiful. I even had guests tell me that it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever been to. Many thanks.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your special day!

Abigail · Married on 04/14/2018

Lori was nothing short of amazing! So happy she was apart of our big day!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Kaci · Married on 03/24/2018

Lori was amazing, she was the officiant for my wedding on March 24th 2018. Of course living in central IL you never know how the weather will play out. We had a crazy snow storm and she was still there on top of everything making sure everything would be perfect. I loved how much she cared about my husband and myself. I highly recommend her for your future service. I am beyond blessed in getting the opportunity in meeting her and having her be the one to marry me and my best friend.

Thank you for everything Lori!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Memories to Last a Lifetime 18

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

I met this woman and our connection was amazing. All I could focus on was making sure those two had the perfect service. We survived a snow storm and calmly tended to details to host an incredible wedding. I love this couple. They are an example of the bonding that occurs with those one or two
    services I choose to do a month so I can focus on them. I am blessed. God puts the right people in my life.

Tiffany · Married on 03/17/2018

We had a wonderful experience. Lori was very accommodating and worked in everything that I was wanting. She was even willing to stand outside in the cold weather for us. Thank you again for making our special day happen

Sent on 04/04/2018

Max · Married on 03/09/2018

Great experience from the first call. A true professional that I hope to never use again.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Alicia · Married on 12/07/2017

I LIKED HER EVERYTHING WAS NICE EVEN WITH THE MY HUSBAND'S SITUATION SHE STILL MADE THINGS WONDERFUL AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYBODY SHE REALLY HELPFUL AND NICE I PLAN TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HER THANKS FOR EVERYTHIND LORI

Sent on 12/29/2017

Megan · Married on 11/25/2017

Lori was by far the best officiant I could have ever asked for! From the very beginning, she worked with us and asked for our preferences on style and sent many different options for the readings which we were able to edit as we saw fit. The day of the wedding she was very calm and collected, allowing us to be stress free. She is very personable and caring, which shows in her presence. We loved Lori, and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Tesla · Married on 10/21/2017

Very pleased

Working with Lori was a pleasure. She did everything exactly how I wanted it and also had great ideas on how to make our ceremony more personal. She was very professional and you can tell she knows what she’s doing when it comes to officiating. I’d recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Brenna · Married on 09/16/2017

Lori is amazing! I cannot say enough great things about her. She is warming and wants nothing more than to make your day the best day of your life. She had the perfect words for my husband and I. Thank you again, Lori! :)

Sent on 10/02/2017

Abigail · Married on 08/19/2017

Planning the ceremony with Lori was by-far the easiest and most low-stress part of coordinating our wedding. She is affordable and brilliant at what she does. We didn't even need a rehearsal--we felt so confident and prepared. She guided us through every detail and aspect of the process and was flexible with the script so that we could fit in our own unique voices on our special day. My husband and I asked for lots of non-traditional ceremony changes (walk the aisle together, circular guest seating, absence of a bridal party, etc) and Lori is such a professional! She was unphased and worked with us to write a ceremony that would be perfect for us! Don't hesitate of contact her if you're looking for someone reliable and experienced!

Sent on 09/28/2017