Memories to Last a Lifetime Reviews

Memories to Last a Lifetime 6
  • Samone

Samone Crockett · Married on 12/06/2018

Blessed and productive

Working this service has really been a blessing to my husband and I. Mes. Lori works hard to make sure that everything is perfect. I loved the service. If I had a choice to rate too 1,000 I would.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

I really enjoyed getting to know you and Cory. I see this wonderful life ahead for you two. I am so lucky to have been part of this journey. Thank you.

Hannah Zebrasky · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Not only did she sit down with us to figure out our personalities she customized every aspect of out wedding script and made our day very memorable. You will not be disappointed and I would highly recommend for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

I love my brides and those relationships created. My dear, you were gorgeous and your groom loves you so much. Best wishes.

Rachel · Married on 09/20/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our wedding! She went out of her way to make sure we were happy! Service was beautiful!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

You were beautiful and the love you two have just glowed during the service. I do this work to take care of my couples. My pleasure!

Sherry · Married on 07/21/2018

This lady went well above and beyond just officiating my wedding. The most kind, thoughtful and sweetest person.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

Wow. I think of you two frequently. We made the service special AND fun. There was so much put into that day. Thx for letting me be a part of it.

Deanna · Married on 07/04/2018

I was very pleased with Lori. Very very happy!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Memories to Last a Lifetime 7
    Memories to Last a Lifetime 8

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2018

I loved my wedding. Thank you Lori for making it so beautiful and memorable. Anyone would be lucky to have you marry them. Thank you again so much...

Sent on 06/09/2018

Crystal · Married on 06/03/2018

Lori is amazing couldn't ask for a better officiant! She was on time helpful and supportive!. Love Lori!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Lori did an amazing job in very short notice. I feel like she really wanted to provide us with the right ceremony for us. She took time to get to know our family and what makes us tick. She gave wonderful suggestions while allowing us to make the decisions. We worked well together and the end result was beautiful. I even had guests tell me that it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever been to. Many thanks.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your special day!

Abigail · Married on 04/14/2018

Lori was nothing short of amazing! So happy she was apart of our big day!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Kaci · Married on 03/24/2018

Lori was amazing, she was the officiant for my wedding on March 24th 2018. Of course living in central IL you never know how the weather will play out. We had a crazy snow storm and she was still there on top of everything making sure everything would be perfect. I loved how much she cared about my husband and myself. I highly recommend her for your future service. I am beyond blessed in getting the opportunity in meeting her and having her be the one to marry me and my best friend.

Thank you for everything Lori!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Memories to Last a Lifetime 9

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

I met this woman and our connection was amazing. All I could focus on was making sure those two had the perfect service. We survived a snow storm and calmly tended to details to host an incredible wedding. I love this couple. They are an example of the bonding that occurs with those one or two
    services I choose to do a month so I can focus on them. I am blessed. God puts the right people in my life.

Tiffany · Married on 03/17/2018

We had a wonderful experience. Lori was very accommodating and worked in everything that I was wanting. She was even willing to stand outside in the cold weather for us. Thank you again for making our special day happen

Sent on 04/04/2018

Max · Married on 03/09/2018

Great experience from the first call. A true professional that I hope to never use again.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Alicia · Married on 12/07/2017

I LIKED HER EVERYTHING WAS NICE EVEN WITH THE MY HUSBAND'S SITUATION SHE STILL MADE THINGS WONDERFUL AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYBODY SHE REALLY HELPFUL AND NICE I PLAN TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HER THANKS FOR EVERYTHIND LORI

Sent on 12/29/2017

Megan · Married on 11/25/2017

Lori was by far the best officiant I could have ever asked for! From the very beginning, she worked with us and asked for our preferences on style and sent many different options for the readings which we were able to edit as we saw fit. The day of the wedding she was very calm and collected, allowing us to be stress free. She is very personable and caring, which shows in her presence. We loved Lori, and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Tesla · Married on 10/21/2017

Very pleased

Working with Lori was a pleasure. She did everything exactly how I wanted it and also had great ideas on how to make our ceremony more personal. She was very professional and you can tell she knows what she’s doing when it comes to officiating. I’d recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Brenna · Married on 09/16/2017

Lori is amazing! I cannot say enough great things about her. She is warming and wants nothing more than to make your day the best day of your life. She had the perfect words for my husband and I. Thank you again, Lori! :)

Sent on 10/02/2017

Abigail · Married on 08/19/2017

Planning the ceremony with Lori was by-far the easiest and most low-stress part of coordinating our wedding. She is affordable and brilliant at what she does. We didn't even need a rehearsal--we felt so confident and prepared. She guided us through every detail and aspect of the process and was flexible with the script so that we could fit in our own unique voices on our special day. My husband and I asked for lots of non-traditional ceremony changes (walk the aisle together, circular guest seating, absence of a bridal party, etc) and Lori is such a professional! She was unphased and worked with us to write a ceremony that would be perfect for us! Don't hesitate of contact her if you're looking for someone reliable and experienced!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Memories to Last a Lifetime 10

carla · Married on 08/12/2017

Lori was fantastic to work with. She met with us before the wedding and made sure our service was perfect. She even showed up early and helped to make sure everything went according to plan. She fulfilled all of our requests and gave us a beautiful ceremony. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Memories to Last a Lifetime 11

Patsy · Married on 06/01/2017

Lori was wonderful! Very caring and compassionate through out the entire process. She went the extra mile to ensure our happiness and ease.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Amy · Married on 10/15/2016

She is wonderful and caring! Very sensitive and attentive to our needs! She was awesome! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Sean · Married on 10/06/2017

Lori did the best she could under the circumstances and I could not have asked for more. I do recommend her.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Memories to Last a Lifetime's reply:

God bless Sean and his family starting late to set up & needing help with chairs, flowers, arch, and music. They so wanted to make it special for the young international bride.

Erik · Married on 01/28/2018

4.2
      3.5

Quick, professional, and affordable. Made my wedding a lot more than it would have been with a more expensive or less professional vendor. I am very pleased with my choice.

Sent on 03/07/2018