Memories By Miss

Muncie, Muncie, IN 47304 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Memories By Miss

Memories By Miss is a wedding ceremony officiant located in Muncie, Indiana. Miss loves to get to know her couples prior to creating their custom ceremony. She will include your unique style and story into your ceremony, ensuring that it is completely one-of-a-kind. With over 25 years in the hospitality field and over 150 wedding performed, Miss is highly experienced and well-seasoned in the wedding industry.

She is an ordained minister and wedding consultant who is happy to perform ceremonies for couples from different backgrounds and denominations. She will create a ceremony that fits your unique love for each other, ensuring customized vows to give it a personal touch. Some of Memories by Miss' services include the following:

• Vow renewal

Memories By Miss 3
Memories By Miss 4
Memories By Miss 5

Amber · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional Service, Thoughtful, Flexible with Meeting, Heart of Gold, Highly Recommend!

Miss holds a special place in our hearts because she introduced me and my now husband to each other and it was because of this that we knew she had to be the one to marry us. She puts thought into every detail, is prepared with questions (some of which we didn’t consider), and was always flexible! Being an ordained minister is definitely her calling and we are so appreciative of her service!

Stacey · Married on 09/29/2018

Miss was absolutely wonderful, a true blessing to us! From our first contact with her and all throughout, she was very responsive. Miss enjoys making weddings extra special for each couple! She added something fun and unique to our ceremony that we loved. Our family and friends said our ceremony was beautiful and all about us. Miss always was willing to help with any communication with our vendors or just to chat to help calm my nerves. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant. Miss will always be considered family to us! We highly recommend her for all weddings!

Memories By Miss 6

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 75.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Earth-Based, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Memories By Miss 1
    Complimentary Reheasal Dinner Run Thru
    Now thru the end of the year I will be offering a complimentary Rehearsal Dinner run thru with the Booking of a Wedding.

• The Perfect Match Events
    The Perfect Match Events Wedding Planners

Miss actually did 2 ceremonies for me and my husband. She even helped me a little with my vows! We had a small and intimate ceremony and a larger one for friends and family a few months later. She really gave us her all. Made it feel personal and special to us. 12 years later we are still in touch with her. She is amazing. I would highly recommend her for your special day and now that I am an event planner I hope to have the chance to work with her soon!

• Muncie Muncie, Indiana, IN 47304 See on map