Memories By Miss Reviews

53 | Muncie, IN

53 Reviews for Memories By Miss

Liv Akin · Married on 10/31/2019

Wonderful wedding!

We had a Halloween wedding with some new ideas and Miss was so flexible and worked with us to get everything right!

She was also incredibly supportive during the really stressful parts of the wedding planning which helped a lot!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 10/20/2019

Miss is miss perfect

She was so kind and professional. She worked with us and made our vows personal and perfect!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Kelsey Jo

Kelsey Jo · Married on 10/19/2019

Best decision ever!

Miss was incredible to work with. She was extremely flexible and super helpful during the rehearsal and ceremony! Many guests said they loved the ceremony, and many also thought we had known Miss for years because she was able to make it so personal. We would definitely recommend working with her!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Emma Linville · Married on 10/05/2019

Everything was amazing!

Our ceremony was personalized to us and it was great! Miss was so sweet and when our courthouse didn’t send us a pretty marriage license to have the witnesses sign, she called them and had them send one to us. She is great!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Lana Heavenridge · Married on 09/28/2019

Memories By Miss

Miss was amazing! Beforehand, talking & messaging with her left me feeling lifted up & excited for my big day. The service she performed for us was lovely . She personalized it & made it feel like an intimate conversation with an old friend. She was patient & kind when we had technical difficulties getting the wedding underway. And I loved that she hand wrote our service. She was a blessing to me & my family. Would recommend her highly!

• Carlee

Carlee · Married on 09/28/2019

Incredible!

Miss was such a dream to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect. I received soo many compliments from family and friends on how spectacular her performance as our officient. Her bubbly personality created a sense of security and comfort throughout the entire process and on our wedding day.

Mariah · Married on 09/21/2019

She did a wonderful job!

Miss was great to work with and made our wedding day very special! We didn’t know each other before the wedding, but when we met to get to know each other, she was kind and welcoming and made us feel very special. We were able to help design the flow of our wedding ceremony, and she included personal details that made it very memorable. We had a great experience and would definitely recommend Miss!

• Melinda

Melinda · Married on 09/07/2019

It was wonderful!

Miss Williams did a beautiful job with our ceremony. She worked with us in creating what we wanted to happen. She answered our questions for her as we answered her questions for us. She is very understanding and flexible with what we wanted.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Simons · Married on 09/01/2019

Love love love her

Miss was AMAZING!!! she truly customized our ceremony and made us feel very comfortable. She met with us beforehand and was happy to answer any questions along the way. We loved her and you will too

Sent on 09/12/2019

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Experience

Miss is without a doubt the sweetest and most understanding lady. She doesn't judge anyone. She just loves love. She worked with us and answered all of our questions and concerns promptly. She even gave us some amazing ideas for our end of ceremony walking out. She kept checking in on us making sure everything was going as planned and as we expected. She even went above and beyond with learning how to do a fisherman's knot section for our ceremony!!! She also handwrites all the vows and gives them for you to keep as a keepsake. We absolutely love that and will be framing ours! I would definitely be recommending her to everyone I know who will be getting married! Thank you so much miss for making our day extra special!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Logan

Logan Hoover · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect!!!!!!!!!

Perfect for our big day! Thank you so much Melissa!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Leites · Married on 08/05/2019

Outstanding and Memorable

Miss is such an angel. She went above and beyond of what I was expecting in her role. She researched very well what the requirements were for our marriage license since we were from out of state. She went over the ceremony with me from start to finish to make sure it was personalized just for us. It was beautiful, sweet, and romantic. She was communicative the entire time. On the day of, she was early, dressed to match our party , and warm and kind. We didn’t feel like a stranger was marrying us, we felt like she was family and she fit right in. Thank you so much miss for marrying us !

Sent on 08/07/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Service

This was a vowel renewal after eloping Scotland. Miss took the time to learn about our Scottish traditions and incorporated them into our ceremony. Thank you for helping us bring a peace of Scotland home!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Thomas · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Officiant!

Miss was by far the sweetest and best officiant I’ve ever met! I love her personality & the ceremony she wrote for us was everything we ever wanted and so much more! She asked lots of questions, made us feel very comfortable and created such a personalized ceremony. She’s also very affordable! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Rhiannon Emery · Married on 06/14/2019

Review of our service

Miss was amazing. She provided us with the exact service we wanted. She was great at tailoring our service to reflect us personality.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 06/09/2019

Awesome officiant!

Miss was great for the whole experience! Was available short notice and helped us plan out everything and checked in on us multiple times. Very sweet lady!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Erin Cox · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely perfect

Not only was she beautiful but so was the ceremony. She was very professional and a complete delight to be around.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Alyssa · Married on 05/05/2019

Outstanding service!

I am so happy that we choose Memories by Miss!! Melissa and her assistant were awesome!! I was running behind and she waited several hours for me. Nick and I can’t thank you enough! Thanks for helping us make this a special day that we will remember forever!! :-)

Sent on 09/25/2019

Lakeisha · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Woman!

Miss was absolutely amazing! 10/10 would recommend! She stepped up in our time of need when our previous officiant had an emergency and Miss didn’t skip a beat. It was as if she were there from the very beginning. She is sweet and lovely and very easy to talk to and get along with. I couldn’t recommend her services more. Don’t miss out on this amazing woman!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Rachel Williams · Married on 04/26/2019

Miss is amazing

Miss did such an amazing job! She was early to each of our meetings, she responds to emails or texts within minutes, and we felt as though she really captured a lot about our relationship in our ceremony. She was there for us whenever we needed her every step of the way. I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing, fit us perfectly!

Miss was so invested in our big day and incorporated many special touches that made our ceremony fit us perfectly, she took our love story and turned it into our perfect vows. Thank you so much again!!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Melinda Smith · Married on 03/17/2019

It was truly a memorable experience!!!

Miss was loving kind and helped make the ceremony a truly awesome experience. Me (mother of the bride), the wedding party my daughter and her husband truly thank you!!
    God bless!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Marilyn Johnson · Married on 03/17/2019

I have been to several weddings there... And I have never had a complaint! Nice staff and the food is tasty

Well I would like to say that the lady that officiated the wedding was very pleasant and I could hear her do the service so clear... I spoke with her at the end and Melissa Williams was a very pleasant person!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Jalyn · Married on 03/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing

My husbasnd and I adore Miss! Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful! Could not have asked for more!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Gabrielle Wilson · Married on 02/16/2019

So very glad we found Miss. She made our big day so very special!

Miss was amazing throughout the entire process. She took time to write the most beautiful service that told our love story perfectly. She was patient with our busy schedules and made herself available at all hours. She sent us the hand written service to keep afterwards. Miss was so easy to talk to. I felt like I already knew her and I was very comfortable going over all of the details of our wedding and she just made the process so easy and memorable.

Sent on 02/28/2019