P.O. Box 1037, Greenfield, IN 46140 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bello Romance Photography

We capture romance

From the intoxicating feel of that first moment, to the moment that two souls are united, and throughout the course of a lifelong love story, we specialize in capturing the true essence of the romance that keeps your love burning. We have a gift for creating deeply intimate images that chronicle your love story for the world, and remind you of every romantic moment since that once upon a time.

Call Bello’ Romance Photography today at 317-223-9333 to set up a personal consultation, or view our work at www.bellophotograph.com. We would be honored to talk to you about the most important day of your life, and discuss how we can capture the images that will become your memories. We look forward to talking to you soon!

Bello’ Romance Photography

7704b5da7611ebf5 Schuetz Wedding 595 wedding wire
b101

12 Reviews for Bello Romance Photography

Brittney · Married on 09/25/2016

We met Marty at a bridal expo, and spent 25 minutes talking with him about wedding photography. He is such a sweet soul, and after our conversation with him, we knew we had found our photographer! And we hadn't even seen any photos! Of course before we booked him, we met with him again to view his previous work, but oh my goodness, it was perfect! He is so talented and has been in the Photography business for over 35 years!

He takes his work seriously, and is extremely professional. He explained to us that his goal is to capture the romance, and the magic moments, not just poses throughout the day. He made friends with all of our guests and had them laughing and truly made our experience with him our best yet! My husband and I are what you would call "awkward" when our photos are being taken and Marty helped pee away the awkwardness and made it a friendly get together and he captured our candid moments.

He does not have a gallery online, and it worries us at first, but soon after meeting with him, he explained he wants to meet his potential clients before trying to sell them on his Photography. Trust me, he is extremely talented. He is skilled in his craft, and especially knowledgeable on lighting and how the light falls in photos. He teaches classes on Photography and lighting, and is currently writing a book on the Romance of marriage. If you're a hopeless romantic like me, he is your guy! He has become a friend and I look forward to the many photo opportunities that lie ahead for my family and him! He is a part of our life now, and continues to check in to see how married life is going, and is such a great guy! I will add that he has a "dad" vibe and puts the subjects of his photos at ease immediately because he is not just a photographer, he becomes a friend!

Sent on 10/18/2016

There are not enough amazing things to say about Bello Romance Photography!

Marty and Emily truly are one of a kind photographers. From the first time I met them, the feeling was mutual and I knew I had found our wedding photographers! They are both so professional and passionate about capturing the true essence of the wedding, which is obviously the love the couple has between the two of them. Marty is a romantic, and it shows through his work!

When planning my wedding my photographer was the most important and boy was Bello Romance worth every single penny! I now have photos (a lot!) to last a lifetime. Looking back on the pictures, they make me laugh, cry, and take me back to that very special and perfect day! I can't thank Marty and Emily enough for taking us on as clients, and truly giving me the pictures I've always dreamed of from my wedding day! We truly made a friendship to last a lifetime!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Bethany · Married on 10/06/2013

The first day that I met Marty, he was kind enough to treat me to coffee, and explained to me how he wanted to be more of a friend, and how a bride should feel relieved when he and Emily showed up to the event, and not worrying about when he will arrive. Through the planning he offered his expertise regarding timeline and flow of the event.

Expertise that I took to heart and put to good use. Marty and Emily took time out of their crazy schedules to come have dinner with my family at our house, which was amazing. We bonded as friends and brothers and sisters in Christ.

Then, on our wedding day, Marty and Emily were truly a breath of fresh air when they arrived. They were timely and, Marty was right, I was relieved when they showed up. The day went so fast and was so beautiful, they captured all of that in the photographs that Marty and Emily took.

I could not be happier with the outcome of the photos, we are blessed that God led us to choose Bello as our photographer. Marty is a wonderful man with a great heart, and very talented.

I would recommend Marty to anyone who needs a fantastic, charismatic photographer.

At Bello, they really do capture romance.

Thanks for helping our memories last a lifetime in photos.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bello Romance Photography Pricing

Bello Romance Photography Price Rates

Bello Romance Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Maddox Entertainment
    Maddox Entertainment Wedding DJs

Marty and his team are true professionals! That can be hard to find in the world of wedding vendors. He knows what he's doing, is great to work with, and truly cares about his couples and their guests. Marty at Bello Romance Photography is simply one of the best photographers I've worked with in my many years of being a part of the wedding and event industry!

• Hott Destinations Travel
    Hott Destinations Travel Travel Agents

Highly recommend Marty with Bello Romance Photography. Marty has a passion for photography and it shows in the photos he produces. You will not be sorry. Remember your photos is the Memory you will always have to reflect on your special day.

• Weddings by Keith Maddox, Officiant
    Weddings by Keith Maddox, Officiant Wedding Officiants

As an officiant and DJ/MC, I have worked with Marty from Bello Romance Photography on several weddings. The attention to detail and amazing photos Marty and his team achieve is awesome! Marty is so easy to work with too. You will be so happy with your decision to select Bello Romance Photography to capture your day!

• P.O. Box 1037 Greenfield, 46140 See on map