Jaclyn Shaw Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,850 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,850 Most Popular Price

My name is Jaclyn, and I am the founder, owner and principle photographer of Jaclyn Shaw Photography. My home and my heart are nestled in Northeast Indiana, but I am always up for an adventure. I have wanderlust in my heart, so just tell me where I need to be! Not getting married in Indiana, or have a family that live in Fort Wayne? Not a problem - let's start talking and let me hear about what you have in mind. Between my 10+ years of experience, and your desire to tie the knot, I know we can come up with something amazing and uniquely "you." I'm here to make this not only about getting your photos taken, but about you and your fiance getting in your car when we're done with that engagement session, and having you say, "I can't believe how fun and incredibly easy that was." I have spent a lot of time working on perfecting my craft in order for you to be as comfortable, relaxed and authentic in front of my camera as you would be just sitting and chatting with me over a cup of coffee. Nowadays, weddings are more than a date - they are an event. They are flowers and place-cards. They are about gorgeously coordinated colors. They are about an entire day, where every detail is thought out. That's where I come in. When you're celebrating all of those anniversies in the years to come, I want you to be able to go back to your wedding photos, and remember not only your time & hard work to make it an amazing day, but to remember the way your dad looked at you for the first time in your wedding gown. How grandma was able to make it there for you, and was so in awe of you as she sits in the front row, witnessing your vows. And most importantly, how your spouse looks at you throughout the night. I'll be there for the details. The portraits. And every single moment in between.

I am available for weddings, elopements, and family photography throughout Northeast Indiana and worldwide. I enjoy meeting couples prior to their big day so every detail and special moment is vividly captured as you envision it. I offer several packages that may be altered to accommodate your needs, and additional options, such as multiple locations and a second photographer may be arranged. Other wedding services that I provide include the following:

• Willingness to travel
  • Additional hours
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Trash-the-dress
  • Wedding portraits
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,850

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Kristina
    Kristina H. Married on 02/05/2022

Our Story told by Jaclyn

Getting married is full of lots of choices but one we were sure of was hiring Jaclyn. We wanted someone to tell our story through the pictures they took and she did not disappoint. One of the most important things to my wife was our wedding pictures, and they are stunning. You can see and feel the love between us and the love of family in each and everyone. We would highly recommend (and have) Jaclyn. We ended up with the perfect mix of pictures from the atmosphere, guests, and our family. As we look back (daily) at our pictures we are reminded of the beauty and love that was so prevalent on our most special of days.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 12/10/2021

Truly Magical!

Jaclyn and Margo did a wonderful job! They helped make my day extra special and worked around the weather and what I wanted to get done. Jaclyn truly is special and all her work she has done for has never disappoints! I can't wait to see what our pictures look like because I know they are magical and will have captured all our special moments!
    Jenna L. Married on 12/10/2021

Couldn't ask for a better photographer!

Jaclyn helped to make our day so special by capturing all of the big and little moments that we'll cherish forever! She is very professional but also personable and made us feel so comfortable. Jaclyn drove all the way up to Chicago to do our engagement photos there, and then was so accommodating with all of the changes we had to make due to covid. The photos themselves are absolutely gorgeous, it's so hard to choose just a few to post or order prints of. I'm sure that we will be using Jaclyn again in the future for all of our big life events!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Jaclyn Shaw Photography 1
Exclusive

3912 Fairfield Ave Fort Wayne, IN, 46807
Location of (Jaclyn Shaw Photography)

Jaclyn Shaw Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jaclyn Shaw Photography include in the starting price?

Jaclyn Shaw Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jaclyn Shaw Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jaclyn Shaw Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jaclyn Shaw Photography offer?

Jaclyn Shaw Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jaclyn Shaw Photography offer?

Jaclyn Shaw Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jaclyn Shaw Photography offer for wedding events?

Jaclyn Shaw Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jaclyn Shaw Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jaclyn Shaw Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jaclyn Shaw Photography offer?

Jaclyn Shaw Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding