8900 N Goat Hollow Rd, Mooresville, IN 46158 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hott Destinations Travel

Hott Destinations Travel is a travel agency located in Mooresville, Indiana that serves the Indianapolis region. Couples may contact these professional Certified Sandals and Jamaica Specialists for assistance with traveling to their honeymoon or destination weddings. They would love to share their knowledge and skills with you to ensure you have a fantastic time.

Hott Destinations Travels will help couples with traveling to honeymoons and destination weddings to the Caribbean and Mexico. They work closely with all resorts to understand help couples plan their time, including air travel, activities, meals, lodging, and more. Hott Destinations Travel also provides couples with emergency assistance and travel insurance so that they know they are being looked after. Allow this agency to help you in any way they can to make sure you have a wonderful time at your honeymoon and/or destination wedding.

Follow Hott Destinations Travel on
The resort
hottdest

38 Reviews for Hott Destinations Travel

Erin · Married on 06/23/2018

Julie was a big help! All I had to do was give her my budget and what i was looking for and she did the rest! I will be booking my next trip with her!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a GREAT stress free honeymoon thanks to Julie! She was easier to communicate with than my wedding venue! She answered every question we had with quick replies and truely cared about our honeymoon! My husband and I were a little worried about going to Mexico due to crime, but she assured us she wouldn’t send us anywhere where she wouldn’t feel comfortable sending her children. That was a peace of mind for us! She even stayed under our budget (even with a swim up pool) so that we would have extra money for excursions! She checked on us to ensure we made it to the resort and even stayed in touch with us throughout the trip. I emailed her one day stating we were going off the resort so she would know and again she emailed me right away! Everything on our trip went perfectly smooth! She even booked our hotel at the airport to stay in the night before our flight. This was our first time using a travel agent and I will continuing using her and others!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Hott Destinations Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Mexico
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance

• LDFloral Design
    LDFloral Design Wedding Florists

I have referred Julie and Hott Destinations multiple times and all of them thanked me for hooking them up. She is such a great person to work with and does her best to meet all of your needs.

• Grins and Giggles LLC.
    Grins and Giggles LLC. Photo Booths

Julie is awesome. She does all the hard work for you when it comes to planning a vacation.

• Couture Keepsakes
    Couture Keepsakes Banquet Halls

Julie from Hott Destinations Travel is a jewel. She will work harder for you than anyone to find the best deal, accommodations, and services possible.

• 8900 N Goat Hollow Rd Mooresville, Indiana, 46158 See on map