Hott Destinations Travel

Mooresville, Indiana View map

Hott Destinations Travel is a travel agency located in Mooresville, Indiana that serves the Indianapolis region. Couples may contact these professional Certified Sandals and Jamaica Specialists for assistance with traveling to their honeymoon or destination weddings. They would love to share their knowledge and skills with you to ensure you have a fantastic time.

Hott Destinations Travels will help couples with traveling to honeymoons and destination weddings to the Caribbean and Mexico. They work closely with all resorts to understand help couples plan their time, including air travel, activities, meals, lodging, and more. Hott Destinations Travel also provides couples with emergency assistance and travel insurance so that they know they are being looked after. Allow this agency to help you in any way they can to make sure you have a wonderful time at your honeymoon and/or destination wedding.

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Honeymoons

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Mexico

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Erin Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Julie was a big help! All I had to do was give her my budget and what i was looking for and she did the rest! I will be booking my next trip with her!
    Morgan Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a GREAT stress free honeymoon thanks to Julie! She was easier to communicate with than my wedding venue! She answered every question we had with quick replies and truely cared about our honeymoon! My husband and I were a little worried about going to Mexico due to crime, but she assured us she wouldn鈥檛 send us anywhere where she wouldn鈥檛 feel comfortable sending her children. That was a peace of mind for us! She even stayed under our budget (even with a swim up pool) so that we would have extra money for excursions! She checked on us to ensure we made it to the resort and even stayed in touch with us throughout the trip. I emailed her one day stating we were going off the resort so she would know and again she emailed me right away! Everything on our trip went perfectly smooth! She even booked our hotel at the airport to stay in the night before our flight. This was our first time using a travel agent and I will continuing using her and others!
    Stephani Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Julie did a great job arranging our trip for us! She is quick to respond and made us feel very secure in our travel plans. She also did a great job securing the details right before our trip. You won't be disappointed with Hott Destinations Travel!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

LDFloral Design LDFloral Design Wedding Florists

I have referred Julie and Hott Destinations multiple times and all of them thanked me for hooking them up. She is such a great person to work with and does her best to meet all of your needs.

Grins and Giggles LLC. Grins and Giggles LLC. Photo Booths

Julie is awesome. She does all the hard work for you when it comes to planning a vacation.

Couture Keepsakes Couture Keepsakes Wedding Florists

Julie from Hott Destinations Travel is a jewel. She will work harder for you than anyone to find the best deal, accommodations, and services possible.

8900 N Goat Hollow Rd Mooresville, Indiana, 46158
Location of (Hott Destinations Travel)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding