15888 Atlantic Rd, Noblesville, IN 46060 Map · Phone number

About I'm Out Of Here Travel

I am your full service Travel Agent, Honeymoons, Destination Weddings, Family ,Groups. Europe to our back yard USA , I can help you find that perfect HONEYMOON SPOT! Certified with Sandals and Beaches, Couples, RIU resorts and many more. Want to go on a Cruise I can help you there... Royal, NCL, Princess and Carnival and many more. I also have my IATA accreditation. SO WHERE EVERY YOUR IMAGINATION CAN TAKE YOU, I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I do not charge a fee for the work! Some agencies want a fee to start the process. I am a small home based agency with acess to hundreds of travel resources. I just didn't wake up and say I want to be a travel agent today, I did attend Travel Agency School after high school and yes things have change, as far as how fast I can get the info you need to make a decision with the help of computers and the internet. I have also traveled all over the US and been to Jamica, St. Lucia, Mexico, Barbados....I have also traveled with my kids and husband, taken several motorcycle trips a year and love the beach!

With being a small agency I can give that personal service and devote my time to your dreams. I work from home no store front, my office will travel.

Booking your own honeymoon or vacation can get confusing, that is why a Travel Agent can help. We get you the info so you can make an informed decision and not have the worry if that resoort is going to take care of you on your honeymoon. I will be there for you and not leave you high and dry if you should have problems. Would it be nice if you could call me with a question once you are at your destination, try that with a ONLINE TRAVEL SITE?

So it's all about YOU AND YOUR HONEYMOON, service, worry and hassel free planning and keeping your dollars local and having a person you can talk to face to face!!

My Name is Amy Hans, I want to be your Agent!! I'm Out of Here Travel

jamaica 579
20130118174259

23 Reviews for I'm Out Of Here Travel

Leigh Ann · Married on 01/28/2016

Amy was so helpful in planning our first trip in 10 years! Highly suggest her services. Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/17/2016

I'm Out Of Here Travel's reply:

Thanks again yes you guys need a well deserved vacation. .thanks again!!

Amy was great helping us decide where to go. She also helped us to book both our hotel and cabin. All I had to go was tell her where and what we wanted and she came up several options that we could choose from. Working with her was so simple I would definitely work with her again.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Amy was very helpful with our honeymoon to Seattle and gave us an amazing hotel with a great price.

Sent on 02/14/2016

Award

I'm Out Of Here Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• A Slice Of Heaven Cakery
    A Slice Of Heaven Cakery Wedding Cakes

Amy Hans has been part of the wedding business for 15 years as owner as Owner of A slice of Heaven Cakery. Just recently sold it to her business partner as part of her retirement plan she still is a paart of A slice of Heaven helping Kelcy Decorate cake. As a travel agent she does a great job with clients, brides and grooms and groups. Being small she can give you personal attention.

• 15888 Atlantic Rd Noblesville, 46060 See on map