23 Reviews for I'm Out Of Here Travel

Luxury Trips (1)
Caribbean (1)
North America (1)
13 I'm Out Of Here Travel Reviews

Amy was so helpful in planning our first trip in 10 years! Highly suggest her services. Thanks so much!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leigh Ann, 1/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Caribbean, Luxury Trips

Amy was great helping us decide where to go. She also helped us to book both our hotel and cabin. All I had to go was tell her where and what we wanted and she came up several options that we could choose from. Working with her was so simple I would definitely work with her again.

Profile Picture User6084041, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, North America

Amy was very helpful with our honeymoon to Seattle and gave us an amazing hotel with a great price.

Profile Picture User6359681, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons

Amy was amazing to work with! She was helpful and patient with us while we decided exactly where we wanted to go. Showed us multiple options and stayed in our budget! I will definitely be using her in the future!!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Amy was extremely helpful. She had lots of ideas and suggestions. she really listened to our wants for the honeymoon and was able to book us the perfect place!

Profile Picture Baylee, 6/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Amy was extremely easy to contact and answered my million questions without ever seeming annoyed. On arrival she contacted our resort to make sure we arrived in on piece. Day before departure she called me to make sure I had all of our documents and passes that we needed to enter a foreign country. Overall she seemed to be genuinely concerned that we were satisfied and had the best of time while on vacation.

Profile Picture Joey, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Our agent was very helpful in our planning. She gave us lots of options within our price range. We changed our minds a few times and we are thankful for her patience. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

I'm Outta Here Travel is dedicated to finding the right destination that suites your needs! No pushing you to get you to go just anywhere. I recommend to anyone, great, friendly business who caters to your needs! Thanks to them for a wonderful honeymoon!

Profile Picture Marcea, 7/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I have worked with Amy several times now. She is very professional and keeps up to date in order to get you the best deals. I have recommended her to several friends and family members.

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We had a great time, place was beautiful! Food was great!

Profile Picture User6373848, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Amy was very willing to help find the exact cruise that we wanted for our honeymoon. She sent several options via email since we were hundreds of miles apart. She also kept in touch by phone to ask questions about what we wanted for our cruise and for the wedding cake that she made for our wedding. She asked me to send ideas about the kinds of cakes I liked and my colors. She took these ideas and made a beautiful cake that was perfect for our wedding. It also was delicious!

Profile Picture Carol, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Cake

Amy was fantastic at helping us to select a honeymoon spot based on the experience that we were wanting. Our destination was exactly what we wanted and Amy's advice as to which part of the resort to stay in was excellent (everyone who wasn't at our part complained about theirs and visited ours). We got a much better honeymoon than we ever thought we could afford and everything was taken care of for us - from the booking of the resort to the flights and hotel rooms in between flights. Amy was even able to upgrade our room and add on a night for free. Best decision of the whole wedding process was choosing Amy to help us book the honeymoon.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/26/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Amy with Family Vacations, Inc. did an awesome job helping us plan our honeymoon! The resort was everything we hoped it would be and more! She offered us numerous options and helped us narrow them down to find the resort of our dream honeymoon!

View Vendor Response