A Slice Of Heaven Cakery

Lapel, IN View map

At A Slice Of Heaven Cakery we will custome make a wedding cake designed to reflect the personality and taste of the Bride and Groom. Our cakes are made fresh never frozen and our buttercream icing is homemade made with butter and heavy cream.

When you come into our shop Amy and Kelcy with over 20 years combined expericance will give you the attention you and your fiance' deserve. With pictures, tasting and our expertise we can help you design a cake that reflects your taste and love for each other. We can also accommodate the theme of yourwedding and/or reception.

"EVERY BRIDE DESERVES A SLICE OF HEAVEN"

What types of desserts do you provide?

Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Bret
    Bret M. Married on 12/31/2019

Cake taco !!!!!!!!

Try the new cake taco. Hands-down.... the best in Indiana.
    Melissa Married on 09/17/2016
    This place was absolutely great!!! I was looking a reasonable priced cake because I was also having other desserts at my wedding. This place totally fit the bill. She executed my vision perfectly and I couldn't have been more happy with the way it looked and tasted. I almost wish I would have just had cake it was that delicious! I live about 25 minutes away and would definitely would make that trip again for her wonderful cake and cake balls!
  • GrayCatVintage
    Jennifer Married on 10/10/2015
    Kelcy did a phenomenal job! I ordered an 8inch "cutter cake" for my husband and I and 240 cake balls for the guests. I ordered 5 different flavors and Kelcy was so accommodating she had them ready for me to pick up the morning before the wedding. The cake balls are addictive! Our guests just RAVED about how delicious they were! I am so glad we went with cake balls instead of a traditional cake - it was something our guests absolutely will remember. The cutter cake was absolutely adorable and it was beautifully decorated. We have been getting cake balls from Slice of Heaven on a regular basis now and we could not be happier with the quality of their product!

I'm Out Of Here Travel I'm Out Of Here Travel Travel Agents

I have been a part of A Slice of Heaven Cakery for over 15 year. I was the owner! I just sold it to my wonderful partner Kelcy Scott and I still work there just as a decorator. I love it that way. I can say we give the best service around. Fresh Cake, make the way you want. We give good advice so you don't over spend. Its a one stop shop Plan your wedding cake or Cake balls for your special even and start planning your Honeymoon with Amy Hans, I'm Out of Here Travel. Good service from someone who has been in the wedding business and travel for long time

810N Main St Lapel, 46051

Tasting by appt. please, mostly Thursdays, Fridays and Sat from 9-11
Location of (A Slice Of Heaven Cakery)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding