25 Reviews for A Slice Of Heaven Cakery

Setup (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
25 A Slice Of Heaven Cakery Reviews

3.2

Our wedding cake and cake balls were absolutely delicious. Everything was beautiful and tasted great. Kelcy was very slow to respond and we did have to follow up with her a few times but the overall delivery of her product and her pricing was great. We had a small 2 tier cake and about 100 cake balls. Classic chocolate and vanilla - fantastic. We had about 90 guests and we only had about 10 cake balls left.

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews
1.0

She does not have good customer service. She is slow to respond.

Profile Picture Ginger, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

This place was absolutely great!!! I was looking a reasonable priced cake because I was also having other desserts at my wedding. This place totally fit the bill. She executed my vision perfectly and I couldn't have been more happy with the way it looked and tasted. I almost wish I would have just had cake it was that delicious! I live about 25 minutes away and would definitely would make that trip again for her wonderful cake and cake balls!

Profile Picture User5209393, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Groom's Cake

Kelcy was such a pleasure to work with, plus her cakes taste amazing! Our wedding cake was half lemon and half almond and it was by far the best tasting cake I have ever had! And it looked amazing. :)

Profile Picture Molly, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Kelcy did a beautiful job with our cake, it was exactly what we had asked for and tasted absolutely amazing. We got a cake that was half chocolate and half pumpkin spice in each slice, and we received non-stop compliments on how good it tasted and how beautiful it was. We booked during the busy season so it was a little difficult to find a time to get in for consultations, etc. However, it was worth the money paid. I would recommend her to anyone having a wedding nearby.

Profile Picture User5425789, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kelcy did a phenomenal job! I ordered an 8inch "cutter cake" for my husband and I and 240 cake balls for the guests. I ordered 5 different flavors and Kelcy was so accommodating she had them ready for me to pick up the morning before the wedding. The cake balls are addictive! Our guests just RAVED about how delicious they were! I am so glad we went with cake balls instead of a traditional cake - it was something our guests absolutely will remember. The cutter cake was absolutely adorable and it was beautifully decorated. We have been getting cake balls from Slice of Heaven on a regular basis now and we could not be happier with the quality of their product!

Profile Picture User3887706, 2+ years ago, 16 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Love, love this cute little cake shop! Amazing cakes & the service is #1.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kelcy was amazing to work with. Her professionalism and her tasty treats will keep me coming back! Our guests LOVED the cake balls and it's been 10 Days since our reception and our guests are still raving about them. I will forever refer my friends, family, and co-workers to her!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I LOVE A Slice Of Heaven Cakery! They are very friendly and personable. My cake looked so beautiful the day of our wedding. It is stressful going into your wedding not knowing if your cake will live up to your expectations. Mine definitely did. I had a rustic theme and they prevailed at making it beautiful and delicious. Everyone LOVED the cake that it was completely gone. We still have our 1 year anniversary cake of course. I would recommend them to anyone for any event. They are timely and prompt. When they say they are going to be there, they will be there. They didn't forget a thing. Awesome Job!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beyond perfect! It was exactly what we had asked for. Everyone enjoyed all the flavors. We had 150 guests and not a piece left.

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I didn't actually get to try a piece of wedding cake on our big day but our guests said that it was pretty good! A Slice of Heaven was VERY easy to work with and had the best pricing I could find- we would definitely hire them again!

Profile Picture User2666784, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
3.6

My Husband and I decided to go with a "cheaper" cake in order to cut costs. We had a tasting with this venue and we liked the cake for the price. When working with Amy, it was a bit difficult as she missed appointments, her emails were hard to understand (typos), etc. However, when it came time for the wedding, the cake looked amazing and it was delicious! I am not a big cake person and I LOVED it!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 6/8/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was fantastic. It tasted as great as it looked, and they were very flexible with us! I look forward to another reason to order a cake from them!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Amy and Kelsey were fantastic at working with me to design the style of cake that I wanted with the colors that fit in our wedding decor. They were very thoughtful throughout the process, and I am thankful for their expertise. They provided cake balls for a wedding shower of mine and then make the cake with a separate topper that was sealed for our 1 year anniversary. The cake was delicious and the made separate sheets that were cut at the start of the reception so that they retained moisture, but yet the guests did not have to wait for the whole cake to be cut. So easy to work with and such a high quality product!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/26/12, 2 Reviews
4.7

We chose to be non-traditional and have cakeballs rather than a cake. Our guests loved them! Everyone raved about how good they were. I would definitely recommend a Slice of Heaven and will be visiting them again in the future for more cakeballs!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/25/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and delicious. I took them a picture of what I wanted, and they executed it wonderfully. We had some fondant work on our cake, and I didn't expect it to taste very well, but it was actually quite good. My only complaint is that they delivered the cake about two hours after they said they would, and didn't explain to me it was because they got behind until I called them. It was plenty of time before the ceremony, so no big deal, but we worried for a moment we weren't going to have a cake so a heads up would have been appreciated.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/7/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I ordered a cake for my daughters wedding and it was wonderful. In fact I have another daughter getting married and we are getting the cake from here. I cant wait---loved the cake!

Profile Picture angela, 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kelsey and Amy did a fantastic job on our wedding cake. The cake arrived on time and was completely set up before our event started. The decorations were fabulous and everyone commented on how delicious it was! A Slice of Heaven is a wonderful bakery and is totally affordable. That is probably what surprised me the most...the flavors we could pick from that were all the same price. For any of my events in the future, I will definately be calling Amy and Kelsey! Thanks so much for making our day that much more special!!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Amy and Kelsey make awesome cakes! They are a small company and sometimes hard to reach them but this did not cause a problem. I only met with them one time for tasting and telling them what I wanted. They had cake set up prior to event and I never saw them again. Amy was very helpful in deciding how much cake I really needed. She could have very well allowed me to order too much cake for her financial benefit but didn't. Cake was beautiful. We went with the Vanilla Almond cake, buttercream icing. My guests loved it! Price was exceptional!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/6/11, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wife and I ordered a cake from slice of heaven for our wedding last April. It was hands down the best cake I have ever tasted! Continuosly through out the night we had our guest asking where we got our cake from. All of our guest just loved the cake decorations and taste!

Profile Picture Chris, 4/23/11, 1 Review
3.9

These people were pleasant to do business with. We chose them because they were very flexible without "nickel and diming" us. Our cake was a 5 tier vanilla almond cake with buttercream icing and the guests thoroughly enjoyed it. Delivery was only $25 and was without incident. My only complaint is that some of the many, many dots on our cake were crooked. Very noticeable up close but not so bad from afar. Communication was a little lacking but did not cause any problems.

Profile Picture Jill, 2/14/09, 7 Reviews
4.1

We were very impressed with almost everything offered by A Slice of Heaven. The only negative is that they appeared to be a little unorganized. After our meeting it took another phone call to straighten out a few minor issues. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone we know or dont know for that matter.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/30/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely beautiful! Exactly what we asked for. It tasted delicious, too! Everyone had great compliments about it.

Profile Picture Marianne, 8/16/08, 7 Reviews
4.1

I was on a tight budget for my wedding and thats why I loved a Slice of Heaven Cakery. It was right in my budget and it was a beautiful cake!!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/24/08, 6 Reviews