Blue Llama Events

Indianapolis, Indiana View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Blue Llama Events is an event planning company based in Indianapolis, but serving all of Indiana.

Our team knows how amazing it is to have a successful event and we believe everyone deserves that experience! We are relentless in making that a reality for our clients. We will be your guide and your advocate throughout the planning process.

When it comes to event planning, while the devil may be in the details – the finished product will include so much more than checking items off a to-do list. Whether its corporate or wedding planning, it is a truly personal experience for every individual involved, so personalizing every event is one of our core principles.

Our philosophy is to ensure your day is meaningful for you and memorable for your guests. We are all about helping our clients enjoy all the special moments of their event. We believe that relationships are built on moments and moments create memories that will span a lifetime.

Blue Llama Events incorporates unique surprises and fun designs into your event for a new and exciting experience. They will bring together aspects of your personality and style to create the perfect event for you. With full planning, partial planning, and month-of coordination options, you can get just the right amount of assistance you need in planning your wedding ceremony, reception, and/or rehearsal dinner. The list of other planning services available with Blue Llama Events includes:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor Refferals, Proposals & Negotiations
  • Event design, including 3D event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Hotel Room Block Management
  • Decor rental

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3200.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Anisha G. Married on 11/07/2020

Review of Blue Llama Events... essential, elegant, and excellent!!!

Jean is absolutely amazing. She helped coordinate the most beautiful Indian fusion wedding. We were able to enjoy our day because she made sure everything was perfect. Our day was EPIC and ELEGANT. Highly recommend!!

Blue Llama Events's reply:

You guys are the best, thanks for sharing your experience! It was such a pleasure working with you both for the last couple years. Thank you for choosing our team to plan your wedding weekend!
  • Andrea
    Andrea V. Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely Amazing Team!!!

During a pandemic and all the ups and downs of wedding planning, this team knows how to make your dream wedding happen! Jean and her team have been there with me months in advance. They have answered every question quickly and have helped every bump in the road. My main thing was to not stress during our wedding day and that was what they did! Every little detail months before to the end of the night was perfect and I have a lot to thank because of them! If you’re ever thinking about needing a wedding planner? You DO! And I 100% would recommend them to everyone!
  • Anisha
    Anisha P. Married on 01/07/2020

Thankfully I chose to hire them!

These ladies are naturals at wedding planning. My wedding was 3 days of multi cultural events and Indian weddings are notorious for running behind schedule. I didn't know it could go so well but these ladies pulled it off. My family and me had so many compliments on how beautiful and organized and how smoothly everything went, and on time too!! They are naturals at wedding planning and execution and I although I was hesitant on spending the money, I am so thankful that I did- my expectations were far surpassed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Blue Llama Events 1
Exclusive

55 Monument Circle Suite 700 Indianapolis, Indiana, 46204
317-751-1557
Location of (Blue Llama Events)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding