Bokay Florist

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website

Bokay Florist is a wedding florist located in Indianapolis, Indiana that also serves the downtown, Broad Ripple, and Carmel areas. This florist promises to provide couples with gorgeous, custom designs that are unique and creative. They will work with couples to construct a floral design that accurately reflects their wedding and vision and one that will enhance their event. For couples who want high-class, elegant designs, this flower shop is a wonderful option.

This florist offers classic styled floral designs for couples to elevate their wedding. Bokay Florist’s exceptionally skilled professional design staff will help you design your event to fit all of your needs and desires. They will consult with you to discuss your vision and then create and deliver your blooms. They offer the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Corsages

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Julie
    Julie B. Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing florist!

My husband and I had such an incredible experience with Bokay florist! Colleen was so professional and easy to work with. I gave her the most jumbled idea and assortment of Pinterest pictures, and not only was she able to make sense of my vision, but she made it even better than I could have imagined! We got so many compliments on our flowers throughout the night! I cannot recommend Bokay florist enough, and I am forever thankful for their incredible talent and expertise!
  • Corinne
    Corinne Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great quality with great prices!

As a bride on a budget, I am so lucky to have found BoKay! My flowers were beautiful and the prices were unbeatable. They also supplied a gorgeous arch that made for the background in a ton of my photos!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing Flowers

My wedding flowers were amazing. I received a ton of complaints on them. The process was very smooth with them, they answered all my questions and concerns, and dealt with my MANY emails on the latest changes I wanted or the new thing I found on Pinterest. haha. Flowers were very important to me but I did not want to spend thousands on them. Bokay was very affordable, and I never felt pressured to add or buy. My flowers were to die for. Thank you! ❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Ashley & Nick
    108 photos · 10/21/2017

Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN, 46220
Location of (Bokay Florist)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding