3150 E. Thompson Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46227 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Steve's Flowers and Gifts

Congratulations! Let us help you celebrate one of the most important days of your life. Our creative and talented staff will make sure that your day is as special as you have always dreamed. No matter what the size of your wedding, we offer exceptional service to help you in selecting the flowers you will need on your special day. We will work within your budget and strive to assist you in all your wedding needs. We look forward to meeting with you and your fiancé! Don't forget to schedule your consultation today!

Steve's Flowers and Gifts has served a vast customer base in Indianapolis for the past 30 years. We guarantee your satisfaction regardless of what you order. Our talented design staff can transform your vision into reality. We have 2 convenient locations, one in Indianapolis, Indiana, and one in Greenwood, Indiana.

logo
Orange Rose Centerpiece
logo

10 Reviews for Steve's Flowers and Gifts

Marina · Married on 12/03/2016

I met with the floral designer by myself and frankly didn't know what to expect. All I had were some Pinterest photos and a vague idea of what I wanted. They understood exactly what I wanted and showed me a few of the flower ideas. The problem with my wedding was that it was in December when hardly any flowers were in bloom. It didn't matter I got all the flowers and colors I imagined and even got a little Christmas/ wintery look! The day before my wedding we realized our flower girl baskets weren't going to make it in time. One call to Steve's and our problems were taken care of. We paid $20 for 2 baskets and they even personalized them for us. We made the best decision and are so happy with the flowers they couldn't have been any more beautiful!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 12/13/2014

Gorgeous flowers!

We only had real flowers for myself, my husband and our bridal party. So we wanted to make sure the real flowers we did have, were beautiful. Steve's was great from the beginning. They understood my vision and executed it wonderfully.

We also had to change the timeline a little about two weeks before the wedding and they were very helpful.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Jeff · Married on 08/09/2011

Beautiful flowers and vase! Good price for very short notice. My flowers were delivered within three hours of my phone call. Awesome Service! The flowers were worth every bit of the money! This was for my 10th year Wedding Anniversary!

Thanks,
    Jeff

Sent on 08/17/2018

Steve's Flowers and Gifts FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers

Real Weddings