Here & Now Bridal

Virginia Beach, Virginia View map Visit website

Find your dream dress at your dream price at Here & Now Bridal, located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. This bridal gown atelier carries a large selection of top designer gowns while providing an enjoyable experience so you can enjoy shopping for your dress. The staff at Here & Now Bridal is ready to help you leave with a dress that’s everything you’ve been looking for.

All dresses at this boutique are sold off the rack and easily altered by their in-house seamstresses as needed. This vendor also offers cleaning services, and can preserve your dress after the big day as well, to keep as an heirloom. Here & Now Bridal additionally sells bridal accessories, including jewelry and veils. Tuxedo rentals are available for grooms, groomsmen, fathers of the bride and groom, and ring bearers.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Flower Girls
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Savannah
    Savannah M. Getting married on 10/15/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend this bridal shop!

I had a fantastic experience at Here & Now Bridal. My first time dress shopping and found the perfect one! I wear a 6/8 and there were SO many options, some one-of-a-kind gowns, and affordable prices. Brittany is a wonderful bridal consultant, especially for a first timer like myself. She hand-picked several different dresses to help narrow down the style I like, then brought me the dress I ended up loving and buying, and made it so much fun!
  • Lauren
    Lauren A. Married on 05/21/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Beyond Amazing Bridal Salon

I can not say enough great things about my experience at Here & Now Bridal. From the second we walked into the studio, we all felt so welcome! Our consultant, Meghan, was absolutely amazing! It was my first time ever trying on wedding dresses and she was amazing at pulling all different types of dresses to try. She did such a great job that I was torn between 2 totally different dresses! She gave me her advice and was so nice and helpful throughout the entire process. She even encouraged I take a break and think about it/look at the photos and come back, which was just what I needed! I said yes to the dress at my first ever bridal appointment, which is something I wasn't expecting at all! I couldn't believe the huge selection they have and the prices are unbeatable! I couldn't be happier with my experience or my purchase!
  • illustration stars

36 photos · 09/21/2019
  • Kenny & Audrey
    39 photos · 11/03/2018

Style Events Style Events Wedding Planners

The "Team with Style" is so excited that DREAM DRESSES at DREAM PRICES are finally a reality for brides in Hampton Roads! We followed owner, Ashley Kimberl McAchran on her DIY Design project to create her new bridal store concept in the Shoppes at Hilltop, Virginia Beach. With her fresh design approach we fell in love with the unique atmosphere and brides love it too! We love the "off-the-rack" option that you can't find anywhere else! LOVE IT FOR LESS, AND TAKE IT WITH YOU!

1628 Laskin Road Suite 712, Suite 712 Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23451

Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm Saturday: 10am to 5pm Sunday: Noon to 5pm
Location of (Here & Now Bridal)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding