Here & Now Bridal

1628 Laskin Road Suite 712, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Here & Now Bridal

Find your dream dress at your dream price at Here & Now Bridal, located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. This bridal gown atelier carries a large selection of top designer gowns while providing an enjoyable experience so you can enjoy shopping for your dress. The staff at Here & Now Bridal is ready to help you leave with a dress that’s everything you’ve been looking for.

All dresses at this boutique are sold off the rack and easily altered by their in-house seamstresses as needed. This vendor also offers cleaning services, and can preserve your dress after the big day as well, to keep as an heirloom. Here & Now Bridal additionally sells bridal accessories, including jewelry and veils. Tuxedo rentals are available for grooms, groomsmen, fathers of the bride and groom, and ring bearers.

Follow Here & Now Bridal on

Here & Now Bridal 1
Here & Now Bridal 2
Here & Now Bridal 3

Michelle · Getting married on 11/23/2019

I found the dress of my dreams!

I had such an awesome experience at Here and Now! Brianna was so easy to work with. She was friendly and helped ease the anxiety! She was so easy to talk to and definitely had my vision in mind with each dress I tried on. I met Brianna at the Studio I Do Pop-Up show at the Uniquely Yours Bridal show. I knew then that I had to go to Here and Now, and she had to be my consultant! We booked a private appointment so that I could have all my family and friends I wanted there; so worth it! I found the dress of my dreams and I cannot thank Brianna enough :)

• Cidnye

Cidnye · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Only place I needed to find the perfect dress!

I had the best experience at Here and Now Bridal! I scheduled three dress appointments at different stores and ended up canceling my other two after finding the perfect dress here. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and it was the best experience!

Here & Now Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Style Events
    Style Events Wedding Planners

The "Team with Style" is so excited that DREAM DRESSES at DREAM PRICES are finally a reality for brides in Hampton Roads! We followed owner, Ashley Kimberl McAchran on her DIY Design project to create her new bridal store concept in the Shoppes at Hilltop, Virginia Beach. With her fresh design approach we fell in love with the unique atmosphere and brides love it too! We love the "off-the-rack" option that you can't find anywhere else! LOVE IT FOR LESS, AND TAKE IT WITH YOU!

• 1628 Laskin Road Suite 712, Suite 712 Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23451 See on map
    Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm Saturday: 10am to 5pm Sunday: Noon to 5pm