Silk Bridal Studio

2228 Virginia Beach Boulevard Suite 101, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Silk Bridal Studio

Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Silk Bridal Studio is a bridal studio that’s helping brides in the Hampton Roads area find their dream dress right off the rack. With new owners and a combined 13 years of experience in the industry, the studio offers a fresh take on wedding gown shopping for the savvy bride.

Silk Bridal Studio is unique in that it provides couture, off the rack, consignment, and sample gowns to local brides. When brides say “yes” at Silk, they can take their designer gown that day for well below the original retail price, all in an intimate modern boutique setting. The appointment-only studio offers one-on-one customer service for brides and flower girls, ensuring the best bridal gowns, bridal belts, veils, shoes, and hair accessories. Silk offers dresses in a range of sizes and, if purchased off-the-rack, the standard waiting period associated with ordering a gown is eliminated. Other attire services provided include:

• Final sale
  • Turnaround time less than six months
  • New inventory monthly
silkbridalstudio 84
silkbridalstudio 86

65 Reviews for Silk Bridal Studio

Julie · Getting married on 09/29/2019

I am SO glad I went to Silk Bridal Studio for my wedding dress! They were so welcoming from the beginning with a sweet chalk board that had my name on it for my appointment. I made the appointment online and within an hour, Amy had called me to get an idea about what style of wedding dress I wanted. When we arrived, she had multiple dresses picked out for me in my size, and let us look through the studio to find any others that interested me. The studio is set up so nicely! The changing rooms were large with plenty of room to move around and get dressed in, and the seating for guests was comfortable as well. I loved how patient Amy and her daughter, Evie were during the entire appointment. I never felt rushed or pushed to buy a dress. Amy was amazing at finding different accessories to make the dresses pop and we all had such a fun time! I ended up finding my dream dress at the store, and to celebrate, they gave my mother and I a glass of champagne to toast! I even came home to a personalized thank you note from Amy. I would 100% recommend Silk Bridal Studio to any future bride looking for a beautiful gown with amazing hosts. Thank you Amy and Evie!

Amanda · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Love this place! I've been to many stores looking for a dress and the customer service you receive at this location is by far the best! Definitely recommend them. I consigned a previous dress as well as found a new one and I couldn't be happier!

Award

Silk Bridal Studio FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Consignment, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 2228 Virginia Beach Boulevard Suite 101 Virginia Beach, Virginia, VA 23454 See on map
    757-383-8509 (Phone number)