Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Vivid Expressions LLC

From concept to creation to celebration!

Vivid Expressions LLC - Virginia - Event Design | Flower | Art | Decor

Congratulations on this exciting time in your life!

Hire talent, techniques, and time for your special day with us.

Image your wedding consultant presenting you with custom-made color illustrations depicting your wedding designs.  A beautiful glimpse into your special.

Since 2006 we've been the 1st wedding company in the region to create "Design Television show-style" drawing of your wedding designs.  Brides & Grooms are delighted to see a rendering of their wedding vision and then experience it coming to life!  We specialize in design, consulting, and collaborating with Brides, Grooms, and Event Hosts.  We offer Creative Design Consulting, In-house Certified Floral Designer for your fresh flower needs, linens, rentals, room decor, set-up services, and more:

Consulting:

Customized Design Consulting (LIMITED availability for select clients)

Event Design:

Complete Event Design, Floral Design, and Production Management

Award-winning In-house Floral Design & Decor

Professional Event Artists (example: Caricature Artist, Henna Artist, etc.)

From concept, to creation, to celebration - contact us today to schedule an appointment  for your consultation for details: http://www.vividexpressions.com  or call us today 757-802-3199

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (2)
Full Planning (1)
Referrals (1)
Military (1)

Janel was AMAZING. When she sent me her sketches, I thought I was in love, until I saw the final product and realized that the drawings just couldn't do it justice. The ceremony room was gorgeous, and she had the perfect accessories to accent her beautiful arrangements. My bouquet was out of this world, and managed to capture our wedding colors perfectly. The centerpieces for the reception were jaw-dropping. She used masquerade masks in the bouquets that PERFECTLY complemented the ones we provided our guests for our Halloween wedding. A minor snag prevents me from giving her the full 5/5 -- we had requested a pink rose to be placed at an empty seat for my husband's mother who passed away, but it totally worked out because I took one out of my bouquet and no one was any wiser. She made all her meetings work with my busy schedule, and her use of Honeybook to track payments and appointments made everything REALLY easy on my end. I was beyond thrilled with how great her work was, and I highly recommend Vivid Expressions to every bride-to-be.

Profile Picture User7488860, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Janel did a fantastic job with my July wedding. I received numerous compliments from guests and the catering staff on the decor. I trusted her completely to create something beautiful and she really went above and beyond and put together exactly what I envisioned and then some. I really don't understand why anyone would work with anyone else for their event she is undoubtedly the best.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture stephanie, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Janel is awesome! I met with her for our September 24th wedding and explained I'm not a frilly bride...she slid a smile on her face and answered no problem. I was worried my next statement would be the real issue...no flowers....the smile never left. She assured me there were so many options and she was right. Her creativity is nothing short of genius. She worked with me to understand who I really am and what I really wanted. She provided a sketch of the reception and church design to my amazement. And wowed me again with the design of the sweetheart table. A true professional and a jewel to work with.

View Vendor Response

1:35 minutes
Vivid Expressions Bailey-Keen Design Collection
1:37 minutes

18 ENDORSEMENTS
Janel and her team do an incredible job of crafting a couple’s vision and making it a reality for their wedding day. Janel herself has an extensive background in wedding décor and planning. Her years of experience coupled with her creative mind with make for an unforgettable design plan for your wedding day. -Brittany, Catering Sales Manager

Janel is one of the most talented people we know! We finally had the opportunity to work with her for a May wedding, and our Artists loved her. Of course they would- she's organized, personable, responsible, and dedicated to her clients! We can't wait to work with her again!

Janel is an amazing woman! She is very organized and creative and addresses the smallest details to make your wedding special. I highly recommend the services she offers!

Janel is such a pleasure to work with! First of all, she is a multi-talented artist, providing everything from complete event design, floral arrangements, candy buffets, custom artwork, onsite caricatures to her relationships w/ other vendors that result in very unique products (copper engraved place settings? sure, why not!). Her kindness, energy and clear love of what she does is infectious. We referred her to one of our corporate clients, who needed a full ballroom event design + execution in ONE WEEK and she did an amazing job. When the company owner went to make his welcome speech, the very first thing he mentioned was how impressed he was with the decor.

If you have an artistic vision for your wedding day, Janel at Vivid Expressions is definitely the person to see! She can literally reach into your imagination and bring every detail of your wedding day fantasy to life. She is also so easy to work with that you will enjoy every minute of your wedding planning experience, and I recommend her highly.

113 PROS I KNOW

Events

3921 Granby Street, Suite B, Norfolk, VA 23504   See On Map
757-802-3199 (phone) 757-802-3199 (fax)
Design & Consulting Studio Appointments Strongly Recommended - Contact us to schedule appointments Serving Virginia, DC, NC and beyond