Hampton, VA 23666 Map · Phone number

About Trillium Celebrants

Trillium is a small association of wedding ministers serving eastern Virginia. Each ceremony we perform is written with a particular couple in mind. We take into consideration your beliefs and values, your relationship, and your ideas. You help craft your ceremony, so that in the end, it is a reflection of the two of you! Visit our website and call us with your questions to learn more about how we can help you have a unique, memorable ceremony.

langley wedding
004jade
img2300

11 Reviews for Trillium Celebrants

Jeannie · Married on 06/21/2014

Rebecca Ritter Kelly was an absolutely fabulous officiant. She was easy to work with and guided us through the entire process. She listened to our needs and requests and helped us to create a ceremony we really loved!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Trillium Celebrants's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Jeannie. You looked so beautiful that day!

Matthew · Married on 04/28/2014

Very pleased with the ceremony and price of the services offered. Ms. Kelly was very helpful with preparing the vows and ceremonies.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Beverly · Married on 05/25/2013

Our officiant was Terry McMahon. She was wonderful!! It was not the first marriage for either of us. We wanted a very small wedding. We had everything planned until I found out we had out of town guests coming that I thought wouldn't come. Then my Mother wanting to invite others and make it a bigger event then we wanted. Terry was great at helping to keep me grounded and focused, and reminding me why we were actually doing it. Terry helped create a ceremony that really reflected who we are. We were married outside at a lake with no rain backup and Terry was okay with that. She was very flexible while keeping the core components and requirements of the ceremony intact. Several of our friends have commented that they have never seen a ceremony like ours and that our ceremony was so "us". We did a handfasting ceremony using a cord that made myself. I used 6 strands, 1 to represent each of us and our children. Terry also helped us incorporate our children into our ceremony, by giving each of them a task to perform for the Glass Ceremony and incorporated us giving each of our children a gift much like our exchanging rings. At my request, she also commemorated my father who had passed away a year earlier.

With a last name of Patterson, I definitely married into an Irish family and loved that Trillium embraced that and provided options that emphasized that heritage.

We are about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary and having the typed version of the ceremony is a great way for us to remember that day on our anniversaries.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Trillium Celebrants FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 95.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? VA