206 Chelmsford Way, Newport News, VA 23606 Map · Phone number

About I Thee Wed

I Thee Wed provides exceptional wedding officiant services in Newport News, Virginia. Officiant Chuck Daniel is committed to making your special day truly memorable by delivering exactly what you’re looking for. I Thee Wed is a non-denominational officiant service who will work with you to custom-tailor your ceremony and vows to reflect your unique style and vision.

With this officiant, you’ll receive in-person consultations as well as unlimited access via email and telephone. Officiant Chuck Daniel will also meet with your wedding planner to assist in making your day as streamlined as possible. Whether your ceremony is interfaith, single religion, non-religious or even a vow renewal, this officiant is happy to tailor the ceremony to your needs. Religions served include:

• Anglican

I Thee Wed 7
  • Kurtis

Kurtis Thompson · Married on 06/22/2019

Chuck is Amazing

From our first interactions on Wedding Wire to our ceremony, Chuck was amazing and we highly recommend him. He helped us create a ceremony that was perfect for us and was always amazingly responsive! If you are looking for an officiant in the Tidewater area, Chuck comes highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Maura Pavlyuchek · Married on 03/27/2019

If I could put 10 stars I would!!!

Chuck was absolutely amazing. Not only did he perform the perfect ceremony but he did it in under 24hrs notice. I called on March the 26th around 5:30 we were married on March 27th at 4:00. As soon as I got in touch with him he began to ask questions to customize our perfect wedding. It was amazing. He had me and my husband and our guests laughing and crying. He made sure to put a humorous twist on traditional vows. Not only was he flexible with the date and time but he did everything possible to make sure my big day went exactly how I dreamed it would. He asked all the right questions and after only spending 30 min with me and spending less with my husband was able to make the ceremony perfect. He filled out the marriage license perfectly and thouroghly described the steps we had to take to make sure our license was filed properly. He also took payment online which made it super easy. We didn’t have to worry about bringing cash or paying that day we prepaid the night before. If you are getting married I would not go with anyone else in Hampton roads. He traveled to where we wanted to get married which was on the beach in Yorktown. Not only that but he even had a back up plan Incase it was too cold once we were ready to begin. Even though it was windy and a tad chilly I still had my dream wedding right next to the ocean. I promise you that if you have him do your ceremony it will be the best decision your will make regarding your wedding. Not only is he hilarious, heartfelt, prompt, respectful and caring, but he is also fantastic at what he does!! Even after the wedding I called him 2 months later and asked him to send me a copy of our wedding vows so I could make a surprise for my husband and he did. He remembered exactly who I was and sent me the exact vows my husband and I said to each other. I’m no expert wedding planner but I can promise you all the money in my bank account that if you choose him to do your wedding you will be happy you did for the rest of your life. He asks before hand if you want it traditional, religious, non religious, funny, heartfelt, a little religious or basic. Whatever your beliefs are I guarantee he will perform a ceremony that will represent you and your spouse perfectly! I wouldn’t let anyone else in Hampton roads marry you if I were you. Chuck if you see this, THANK YOU SO MUCH! From the bottom of our hearts. You made our day so much more amazing and memorable than I could’ve imagined. You did an amazing job in such a short amount of time. Eddie and I are forever grateful! -Maura Pavlyuchek!

Sent on 05/20/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? VA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Rev. Cory Newell and Associates
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

I work with a team of other professionals and share the referrals of couples that I am unable to perform because of already booking. Chuck is on that team. He's a professional. Funny. Thoughtful. And would trust him to pitch hit for me any time.

• 206 Chelmsford Way Newport News, Virginia, 23606 See on map