206 Chelmsford Way, Newport News, VA 23606 Map · Phone number

About I Thee Wed

I Thee Wed provides exceptional wedding officiant services in Newport News, Virginia. Officiant Chuck Daniel is committed to making your special day truly memorable by delivering exactly what you’re looking for. I Thee Wed is a non-denominational officiant service who will work with you to custom-tailor your ceremony and vows to reflect your unique style and vision.

With this officiant, you’ll receive in-person consultations as well as unlimited access via email and telephone. Officiant Chuck Daniel will also meet with your wedding planner to assist in making your day as streamlined as possible. Whether your ceremony is interfaith, single religion, non-religious or even a vow renewal, this officiant is happy to tailor the ceremony to your needs. Religions served include:

• Anglican

I Thee Wed 7
  • Andreleasa

Andreleasa · Married on 08/26/2019

Wedding 💒 Day

Rev. Daniel was great. He was professional and funny. He made suggestions on Vows we can use as well as adding his own words for the ceremony. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 09/01/2019
    I Thee Wed 8
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 07/21/2019

Just Right

Chuck was such an easy officiant to work with for our wedding. He was very respectful of all of our wishes while planning out wedding. He made our wedding so easy and light hearted. He even helped lighten the mood when the tears because to swell up in my eyes. We are so very happy with our choice to use Chuck for our wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2019

I Thee Wed's reply:

Awwww... Thank you so much Misty.... 'twas my pleasure ;) You two are a perfect match.
    Blessings to you,
    Rev CD

I Thee Wed FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? VA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Rev. Cory Newell and Associates
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

I work with a team of other professionals and share the referrals of couples that I am unable to perform because of already booking. Chuck is on that team. He's a professional. Funny. Thoughtful. And would trust him to pitch hit for me any time.

• 206 Chelmsford Way Newport News, Virginia, 23606 See on map