Chesapeake, Chesapeake, VA 23320 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $350
  • Deals 4

About Lighthouse Wedding Officiant

Lighthouse Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding officiant based out of Chesapeake, Virginia. Reverend Daniel Campbell makes sure to personalize each service to coincide with each couple’s traditions, style, and preferences. It is his belief that each ceremony should be meaningful and a worthy inception to such a significant new chapter in life.

During these uncertain and changing times, I wanted to provide an update on my availability due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Following the CDC and WHO guidelines, I will still be able to conduct private ceremonies as well as weddings that are smaller than 10 people. Many couples are having to postpone their weddings for early Spring, and I will happily work with you to reschedule.

I have been following the “social distancing” measures and remain completely symptom free. Let’s all try to stay healthy, wash our hands, and spread kindness during this time.

Should you have any questions feel free to contact me. at lighthouseofficiant@gmail.com or call or text me at 757-439-7100.
Special pricing is avaiable during this time as well,

Reverend Daniel Campbell invites couples to compose their own vows or, if they prefer, is capable of performing a standard ceremony program. He finds joy in playing such an important role in each couple’s special day and intends to provide them with an experience that lives up to their expectations. Lighthouse Wedding Officiant serves a range of weddings, including secular, interfaith, and single-religion. Reverend Daniel Campbell also attends ceremony rehearsals to ensure that the big day goes off without a hitch.

Follow Lighthouse Wedding Officiant on

lighthouse5 51 680860 1561978486

22 Reviews for Lighthouse Wedding Officiant

• Jonathan

Jonathan · Married on 03/29/2020

Daniel was amazing and great

Wow, what an amazing officiant. We needed one on short notice, called Daniel and talked to him about being our officiant about 5 days before our wedding. Small ceremony due to COVID19. He was prompt to email us a few sample ceremonies, he was courteous and a very down to earth guy.
    I would highly recommend him for your ceremony, whether its religious, non religious, traditional or a custom ceremony he will do as you wish. Thank you again Daniel for meeting with us today and making our dream offical

Sent on 03/29/2020

Lighthouse Wedding Officiant's reply:

Good evening Jonathan, it was my pleasure to officiate yours and Jordan's wedding,
    You all chose a lovely place to get married, I enjoyed the reception with your family.
    If I can ever be of assistance to your family,please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Daniel J. Campbell
    757-439-7100
  • Yaslin

Yaslin · Married on 10/26/2019

The Best!!!!

Absolutely the best! Kyle and I were blessed to have him marry us on 10/26/19. Thank you for the great memories and for keeping a smile on our faces. You are one of a kind!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 10/05/2019

Our Wedding Oct 5, 2019

When we first met with Rev. Daniel Campbell, we knew we found the right person to marry us the moment we shook hands with him. We appreciated and loved his traditional values, but most importantly, we appreciated his genuine care for our story and getting to know us as a couple and who we are as people. That made all the difference, and he brought the perfect balance of humor and emotion by personalizing our ceremony and making it what we wanted it to be. Our family and friends were struck by his beautiful words and prayers for us, and the room was filled with happy tears and emotion. Look no more because if you’re reading this, you have found the right person to officiate your wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lighthouse Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NC
    VA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Lighthouse Wedding Officiant 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Lighthouse Wedding Officiant 2
    Covid-19

Should you have any questions feel free to contact me at lighthouseofficiant@gmal.com or 757-439-7100.

• Lighthouse Wedding Officiant 3
    Intimate Wedding

The above is $ 50.00 off the useall quote.