Studio I Do Bridals

1556 Laskin Road, Suite 144, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Studio I Do Bridals

Studio I Do Bridals in Roanoke, Virginia is a bridal store offering clients access to an array of bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, tuxedos and other attire and accessories. Founded and owned by Ashley Kimberly McAchran, this business is by appointment only, allowing for dedicated and specialized services as you search for your perfect gown. An elegant experience while finding a gown and accessories reflective of you is available through Studio I Do Bridals.

Designs Offered

In addition to bridal gowns, this business has an array of accessories, including jewelry, shoes, veils, hair accessories and more. Studio I Do Bridals is a premier retailer of Allure Bridals, offering assistance in the designing of wedding gowns. Other available designers of bridal and bridesmaids gowns are:

• Allure Bridals
  • Martina Liana
  • Madison James
  • Kittychen Couture
  • Morilee Madeline Gardner

Studio I Do Bridals offers a variety of attire-related services. These services include alterations, cleaning, preservation, trunk shows, customization and rentals.

Follow Studio I Do Bridals on
Couple kissing on a rooftop
Couple kissing on a rooftop
Bride Chelsea
Bride Chelsea
Pictured at the lesner inn, virginia beach.
Pictured at the lesner inn, virginia beach.
Couple walking along the shore
1234243416517547484250177046934464275861048n

159 Reviews for Studio I Do Bridals

• Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 12/21/2019

They were so helpful with me trying to find my dress! When I found my dress, I was able to try it on two more times to make sure it was my dress. I definitely recommend Studio I Do to find your dress! I just picked my dress up on March 10, 2018 and the girl who helped me was very patient and nice! She helped me and explained how it will work from here on out and the deals with the dress.

Haleigh · Getting married on 10/26/2019

"Brittany and Amber were fabulous and made my experience at Studio I Do worth the hour and a half drive from Williamsburg. Brittany was so patient with me and worked so hard to help me find the perfect dress. Ambers knowledge of all of the dresses and their styles really helped me as well, and I honestly couldn’t of picked out a dress without either of them. I’ll be back next Friday to finalize the order and I cannot wait to be a Studio I Do, bride!

Studio I Do Bridals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Adele Diamond
    Adele Diamond Wedding Jewelers

Studio I Do is our #1 preferred location we send our clients. Not only has family gone and found the perfect dress, we have had multiple clients go and have a good experience. We love the owner Ashley and the rest of the leadership team. Thanks guys for working hard to be the best in the area! -Chris and the whole team at Adele

• And I Love Her Violins
    And I Love Her Violins Wedding Musicians

All the Rage is one of the best places in Hampton Roads to find your wedding dress. All the ladies at Studio I Do will help you find the perfect gown.

• M"Press Printing & Stationery
    M"Press Printing & Stationery Wedding Invitations

The premier bridal and prom boutique in the Virginia Beach, VA area

• 1556 Laskin Road, Suite 144 Virginia Beach, VA 23451 See on map
    757-517-2270 (Phone number)
    Monday to Thursday: 10am-8pm Friday & Saturday: 10am-6pm Sunday: 12pm-5pm
  • 1556 Laskin Road Suite 144, Suite 102 Virginia Beach, Virginia, VA 23451 See on map
    540-277-9137 (Phone number)