About Studio I Do Bridals

Two Locations in Virginia - Virginia Beach and Roanoke!

www.studioido.com

All The Rage has been a part of the wedding and special occasion industry since 1980 and in 2014 introduced Studio I Do Bridals.

Studio I Do Bridals was formed with one thing in mind… Finding Brides their Perfect Dress! Founder and owner of Studio I Do Bridals in Virginia Beach, Ashley Kimberl McAchran, strives for brides to have a fun, intimate, and memorable “Say Yes Experience.” Our goal at Studio I Do is to always put our brides first and listen to their wants and needs while also educating them on the journey to finding the perfect dress!

We focus not only on providing a personalized experience but also supplying the area’s largest selection of diverse Bridal Collections and Exclusive Designers. Allure Bridals, Badgley Mischka, Hayley Paige, Maggie Sottero, Essense of Australia, Martina Liana, Ti Adora by Alvina Valenta, and Madison James are only a few of the collections you may find at Studio I Do. We want every bride that visits each studio to feel like she is given an array of styles, silhouettes and prices points to choose from to make for a successful dress shopping experience.

Studio I Do Bridals Virginia Beach is located inside All the Rage in Hilltop East Shopping Center. The Studio was designed to offer ease of viewing our bridal collections as well as over-sized appointment areas for comfort during your visit. The grey color scheme, driftwood flooring, and crystal accents make the perfect chic and elegant setting for brides and their guests.

Studio I Do Bridals Roanoke is located in the Historic District of Downtown Roanoke. The Studio resides in the former Shenandoah Hotel and when owner, Jordan Winfield, was searching for the home to the new Studio I Do location, she knew that this space was special. When walking into the Studio, you will find gray walls, white columns, and chandeliers. The “Industrial Glam” theme was decided to emphasize the beauty of this historic location as well as to bring a glamorous but inviting feel for brides and their guests.

As Studio I Do Bridals continues to grow and assist thousands of brides around the country it also remains an exclusive Premiere Retailer for Allure Bridals and assists them in designing and curating future bridal collections. Because of this unique experience, we are able to provide a direct voice from our bride’s feedback and bring personal insight to future styles and collections, as well as receive exclusive styles, and early arrival of new collections. This prestigious honor allows us to stay in the forefront of Bridal Fashion in the Mid-Atlantic and beyond.

Accommodating your busy schedule is paramount at Studio I Do, so in addition to serving you by appointment, the Virginia Beach studio is open seven days each week and the Roanoke studio is open Tuesday – Saturday by Appointment. Schedule online (below) to find the perfect dress!

We hope to see you soon for your “Say Yes Experience!”

___________________________________

You can book an appointment online at www.studioido.com
or call us at 757-491-1418 (for Virginia Beach)
and 540-904-5088 (for Roanoke).

Categories: Wedding Dress

Groomsmen (1)
Father of Groom (1)
Groom (1)
Father of Bride (1)

My experience was amazing and I found exactly what I envisioned in my head. Holly was awesome and listened to me. You can't beat the price for the quality you will receive. I'm so excited about my gown and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. If you are thinking about getting your wedding dress from here, you should. THEY ARE OUTSTANDING!!!! Thank you so much Studio I Do at All The Rage!!!

Profile Picture candyce, 3/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

"Studio I do has wonderful customer service. The store offers some really unique and vintage looing wedding dresses! I'm so glad I chose to shop here. "

Profile Picture Jess, 11/17/18, 1 Review

15 Photos

Studio I Do

15 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Studio I Do is our #1 preferred location we send our clients. Not only has family gone and found the perfect dress, we have had multiple clients go and have a good experience. We love the owner Ashley and the rest of the leadership team. Thanks guys for working hard to be the best in the area! -Chris and the whole team at Adele

All the Rage is one of the best places in Hampton Roads to find your wedding dress. All the ladies at Studio I Do will help you find the perfect gown.

The premier bridal and prom boutique in the Virginia Beach, VA area

All The Rage, Virginia Beach has a thirty year reputation for beautiful formal gowns. Three generations have dressed for Prom, Homecoming and Pageants at this popular Special Occasion Store. Under the recent new ownership of Ashley Kimberl McAchran, who began her career at All the Rage 14 years ago, the store has stepped up it's already impeccable reputation for fashion and style! While maintaining her customer favorite brands she has also brought many new designers into the mix. All the Rage, Virginia Beach has the largest selection of on trend Special Occasion gowns available in Coastal Virginia. We highly recommend a visit to All the Rage, Virginia Beach in the Hilltop East Shopping Center on Laskin Road.

Events

1556 Laskin Road, Suite 144, Virginia Beach, VA 23451   See On Map
757-491-1418 (phone)
Monday to Thursday: 10am-8pm Friday & Saturday: 10am-6pm Sunday: 12pm-5pm
129 Campbell Ave. SE, Suite 102, Roanoke, VA 24011   See On Map
540-904-5088 (phone)
Studio I Do Bridals is a wedding dress boutique from Virginia Beach, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Hampton Roads, Eastern North Carolina, and Eastern Shore. Studio I Do Bridals is a professional wedding gown boutique that has been part of the Virginia Beach wedding industry for (since 1980) 35 years. We specialize in wedding dresses gowns, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses, prom dresses, accessories, and alterations in Coastal Virginia.