1628 Laskin Road #724, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 55
  • Pricing

About Adele Diamond

We specialize in high quality fair priced bridal jewelry, wedding bands, engagement rings, and conflict-free diamonds. We also have large and varied selection of wedding day gifts for im and her We are a young team ready to offer you a fresh, fun experience. From the latest trends in diamonds, rose gold, morganites, moissanites, sapphires, and more, we sell it! If you want to skip overpriced jewelry, untrained salespeople, greasy sales tactics, and stuffy atmospheres, come give us a try. We focus on carrying stunning designer styles at surprisingly affordable prices for ring shoppers. We give you the whole scoop on how to find the best deal, and how to choose "The Ring She Wants". We have hundreds of samples to try on, compare, or use as inspiration to design your own custom ring. There's a lot to love about our e-store and Virginia Beach showroom. Stop by today!

Follow Adele Diamond on

00cfd537a9e524eb wedding wire profile

• Videos 4

7 Reviews for Adele Diamond

Joel · Married on 09/22/2018

My name is Joel the first time I walked in Adeles I felt like Family they were prompt very attentive and on the ball when it came to what I was asking and looking for. the Piece they helped me pick out was the best I could've Got for the occasion and very beautiful I know my future Fiance will be very pleased and the price was Very Good for the beauty of this particular piece. All I can say Thanks James and Adele family for all the help The best service I ever had. And I will be a future costumer for years to come.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Luisa · Married on 04/14/2018

My fiance got my ring from Adele Diamond and I am so happy he did. The ring is not only beautiful but unique. He did such an amazing job choosing it! Shortly after he proposed, we went into the store to get it sized since it was big. We were immediately greeted and offered a beverage. Rand took such great care of us. He was courteous and very welcoming. He sized my finger and less than a week later I was able to pick my ring back up! When I noticed that a diamond was missing in the band I emailed the staff and they quickly responded. I went back to the store and they took care of everything. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Leesa · Married on 05/20/2017

Our experience at Adele Diamond was TOP NOTCH! Rand spent time with us, he educated us and he wasn't just trying to "make a sale." He heard what my fiance and I wanted and helped us achieve the best quality diamond possible. At the other jewelry stores we visited, we felt like we were just another sale. Chris and Rand and the rest of the team do a great job with providing quality results. I LOVE my marquise! Most jewelry stores don't carry alot of marquis. Rand brought in several stones for us to look at and compare. I laugh bc when we were comparing 2 stones side by side of comparable price, but 1 one a "1 carat wt" stone vs a .82 carat stone that was nearly perfect. The .82 stone looked larger and was absolutely brilliant. My now fiance exclaimed. Even my blind eyes can see the difference! Instead of just selling us on a stone based on weight, I have an amazing stone that sparkles and shines!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Adele Diamond Pricing

Adele Diamond Price Rates

Adele Diamond FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• Alexandra Garvey Photography
    Alexandra Garvey Photography Wedding Photographers

Adele Diamond is hands down one of my favorite local businesses to work with. I was lucky enough to be able to photograph some of their gorgeous rings; they were hard to part with when it was time to return them! They have stunning options for every budget and the associates are so welcoming and knowledgeable. I recently inherited some diamonds from my grandmother and plan on having Adele set them into a ring that I can pass down to my daughter one day. I have recommended them to friends, family, and even photography clients. If you're looking for beautiful, quality jewelry, Adele Diamond is the place to go.

• 1628 Laskin Road, #724 Virginia Beach, 23451 See on map