David Nygaard Fine Jewelers

Norfolk, VA View map

David Nygaard Fine Jewelers is a wedding jewelry service and designer of custom wedding rings based in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Established as a Master Gemologist Appraiser, and one of very few in the Hampton Roads area at that, David Nygaard customizes every client’s ring to perfection, beginning with a personal consultation. He believes that every ring deserves to be customized to perfection rather than selected impulsively and is passionate about creating rings that are unique to each couple.

David Nygaard Fine Jewelers uses 3D printing and advanced software to make the ring or wedding band of your dreams into a sparkling reality. David Nygaard and his jewelers personally choose each diamond and ensure they are cut to perfection. Their knowledge about gemology allows for the most professional experience, and their dedication to customizing each ring ensures a personalized one as well. From appraisals to ring sizing, David Nygaard Fine Jewelers is there through every step of the design process. Aside from custom wedding and engagement rings, this jewelry service also offers loose diamonds, ring setting services and other designer accessories. Other more general services include:

• Stone upgrades
  • Warranties

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

• User3239012 2+ years ago
    My husband and I really enjoyed working with David to design my engagement and wedding bands. We asked for a center stone that is unusual for my engagement ring and David knew immediately what it was and had multiple options for us to choose from within a few days. His rending software is great, it really lets you see what your ring will look like.
  • User1980654 2+ years ago
    My fiance designed my stunning engagement ring with Paige at David Nygaard, and I was overall impressed with the quality of work, timeliness and flexibility. Would highly recommend.
    Randi Married on 05/02/2015
    My fiance and I got engaged over a year ago and we cannot say enough good things about David Nygaard. We went to the location in Chesapeake and Paige Old was the lovely specialist we worked with. My fiance worked with Paige for a very long time perfecting the most beautiful ring for me and it is PERFECT! I cannot say enough great things about Paige! The only things that match her level of professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail, is her sweet personality and excellent customer service! If you are looking for any type of jewelry, she is by far the only person to go to. If there is ever anything we need, any questions we have, she is there to help us at anytime. Paige has also been the go-to jewelry specialist for numerous pieces of jewelry that were in need of repair for some of my fiance's family members. You will not find a better deal, service or overall product anywhere else, so if you're in need of anything jewelry related go to David Nygaard and ask for Paige!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

David Nygaard Fine Jewelers Price Rates

500 E Main Street BB&T Building, 16th floor Norfolk, VA, 23510?
Location of (David Nygaard Fine Jewelers)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding