Tidewater Diamond

Chesapeake, VA View map

Tidewater Diamond Fine Jewelers is a locally owned and operated full service jewelry store in Chesapeake, Virginia. Previously known as Tidewater Gold and Diamond, Chesapeake and Virginia Beach gold buyers and jewelers, is now Tidewater Diamond Fine Jewelers..

Tidewater Diamond Fine Jewelers exist to create a first class customer experience with a wide assortment of jewelry products, services, and accessories.

The owners and staff have over 100 years of experience in the jewelry industry. Owner Ryan Mitchell has connections all over the industry. Those connections include jewelry manufacturers, diamond dealers, and other jewelry store owners. Owner Scott Donnelly joined us with 37 years of experience as owner of EvenStar Jewelers. He has been offering jewelry to personal clients as he travels the world. General Manager Derek Caron has 15 years experience with retail jewelry. He has worked for the largest specialty retail jewelry store in the world as well as local independent jewelry stores. The rest of our staff has experience in retail sales and looks forward to working closely with you on your next jewelry purchase.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Designer Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
    Grace Married on 12/17/2016
    We looked at several places before we found Tidewater Diamonds. The other places gave us over-priced estimates and had very few options. I had two family diamonds that I wanted to put in ring together with white and rose gold. They showed me several options and I found one that I really liked. The settings were not big enough on the ring I chose for my diamonds so they quickly found another supplier with a very similar ring that would allow them to buy the setting and add bigger heads themselves. The setting they found was beautiful and just what I wanted- and the price was great! Great quality and great people!
  • User2027146 2+ years ago
    We went to several venders before finding Tidewater Diamond. Other venders gave us the used car treatment and we caught them in several misrepresentations of the facts. Tidewater Diamond personnel make you feel at home and comfortable asking anything. They also offer information they feel is helpful without asking. Other venders tell you what you want to hear. Tidewater Diamond provide honest opinions about the jewelry even if it is negative. They go above and beyond to be helpful and get back to you very fast answering your questions. You will not be disappointed!
    John Event on: 12/27/2014
    Loved my experience with Tidewater Diamond. They were very professional, courteous and responsive. I'd happily do business with them again.

200 Battlefield Blvd N St 3 Chesapeake, VA, 23320

Sunday: Closed Monday: 10am-6pm Tuesday: 10am-6pm Wednesday: 10am-6pm Thursday: 10am-6pm Friday: 10am-6pm Saturday: 10am-4pm
Location of (Tidewater Diamond)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding